Any DC area beta males wanna hang out?

betamanlet

I'm looking to expand my horizons, perhaps take a rock climbing course at a climbing gym, take a class, go out to bars more, play tennis (when it's warmer), any other failures with women want to do some activities that gets you out of your place?

• Author
Sure. I don't have much else to do.

Don't think there are many betas in the marines, but if you don't mind hanging with a beta, i'm game.

Don't think there are many betas in the marines, but if you don't mind hanging with a beta, i'm game.

Well, I think the point would be for you to gradually evolve into some sort of alpha/beta hybrid...and then eventually into the alpha stage...

• Author
Well, I think the point would be for you to gradually evolve into some sort of alpha/beta hybrid...and then eventually into the alpha stage...

Yeah, that's a good point. Hopefully betaness isn't contageous.

YAY friends! :)

So that brings my count to...1.5! My imaginary friend Mittens only counts for half...

• Author
YAY friends! :)

Er, do you know any betas? I'd hate for a group for betas to be all alphas and women... :(

Do you realize that without knowing anything about the poster, you assumed he is above you in this weird social placement game you plague yourself with?

I think THAT more than any woman or your height, is the source of your woes.

But it is good that you are trying to make a connection of some sort.

Something else I wanted to impart to you Beta about how one carries themselves playing the biggest part in how others with perceive them:

Every time you post all angsty on here, I picture you as this guy and have for a while now identified you with him.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46713000/jpg/_46713003_e4_misfits-simon226.jpg

It is an awesome British show called "The Misfits" and he plays the character most commonly known as "that weird kid". He isn't terribly tall or seriously short. He isn't ugly. He doesn't dress terrible. In fact, is rather average but he walks around awkward so people see him this way.

Well I just saw his band play on a video this morning. SAME damn guy NOT acting in the charchter of "that weird kid" and he was WAAAAYYYYY more attractive! Here is the band.

http://www.myspace.com/theconvictions

No one is depending on you to stay "the weird kid". You are doing it to yourself.

Sally makes a very good point. Don't reject yourself before you even get in the game. You have to get over that "social placement game," as Sally put it, that you have placed yourself in...don't sabotage yourself by assuming everyone is "higher up" than you...

Sometimes a swift boat paddle to the face opens the mind...

Beta males? **** that. Don't settle for less. Take charge. Be alpha!

Height/appearance shouldn't dictate your 'status' as alpha or beta... or zeta for that matter...

Be you. Be powerful.

Beta males? **** that. Don't settle for less. Take charge. Be alpha!

Height/appearance shouldn't dictate your 'status' as alpha or beta... or zeta for that matter...

Yep...alphaness comes from your head...not your physical attributes...

Be you. Be powerful.

If only I had the power of Grayskull...then I could carry around an awesome sword...and have a pet tiger...and walk around shirtless...

Gosh, I hope someone gets that...

I know DC is a big place, but sometimes I wonder if I've ever run into you somewhere.

I think that way too.

There are a lot of people in the DC area on this board, sometimes while talking to people I get reminded of certain posters here.

I wonder if i've ever run into any of you?

I think that way too.

There are a lot of people in the DC area on this board, sometimes while talking to people I get reminded of certain posters here.

I wonder if i've ever run into any of you?

May have seen me on stage with a band somewhere.

May have seen me on stage with a band somewhere.

You're in a band? That's awesome! I may have seen you...

It'd be great to get out and see new bands though, if you're playing again in the area you should let me know!

:laugh: Maybe we should take betamanlet out

We totally should!!! Beta... we are coming to kidnap you. Get dressed. :D

I can see it now... a kicking and screaming fight all the way out of the door and down the street. :laugh:

I fully expect his name to be changed to alphamanlet. You have one week.

I fully expect his name to be changed to alphamanlet. You have one week.

Once those two are done with him he won't be a "manlet" anymore either! He will simply be: AlphaMan.

Once those two are done with him he won't be a "manlet" anymore either! He will simply be: AlphaMan.

Hahah, well played...but baby steps...

:lmao: It won't be easy, but i'm up for the challenge! :laugh: