LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

My Male Friend Co Worker Is Back

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree137Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th April 2017, 1:03 AM   #31
Established Member

Wishes Do Come True

How do you think this will end up?

Sleeping with someone who is already involved with his gf. He's unhappily involved, but is very much attracted to me as I with him. He cares about me. He's not planning on leaving his gf and I don't want them to separate. I'm unattached and living the good life. My heart has been broken and I'm not trying to get into a relationship.

We work together, but in different departments. I don't care about the ramifications of anything at this point in life. I'm tired of playing the good guy in every situation. I just want to play. I know he's clean, discreet, careful and willing to please me.

Did I strike gold?

Love must be called from its plane, love must be born again to be free...Rumi
Tressugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 1:12 AM   #32
Established Member

No.

Ten characters.
Old 7th April 2017, 1:16 AM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tressugar View Post
How do you think this will end up?

Sleeping with someone who is already involved with his gf. He's unhappily involved, but is very much attracted to me as I with him. He cares about me. He's not planning on leaving his gf and I don't want them to separate. I'm unattached and living the good life. My heart has been broken and I'm not trying to get into a relationship.

We work together, but in different departments. I don't care about the ramifications of anything at this point in life. I'm tired of playing the good guy in every situation. I just want to play. I know he's clean, discreet, careful and willing to please me.

Did I strike gold?
Is this a joke post?

April Fools was last week
Old 7th April 2017, 1:29 AM   #34
Established Member

No this isn't April Fool's! I am serious! What do I have to lose?

My job makes it that I can never see him again. I'm not going back to OLD. There are no (prospects) in my near future. I fare better with ppl in real life. We already have history. He's safe!

I know it seems like a joke, but I'm dead serious. I'm texting him now to set things up.
Tressugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 2:34 AM   #35
Established Member

Is this the guy who you've posted refuses to spend any time with you after work?
GemmaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 5:29 AM   #36
Established Member

Surely you have other sources of NSA sex other than a coworker in a committed relationship.
Shining One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 5:39 AM   #37
Established Member

He's not safe. If it goes pear shaped, you could find he has a very vindictive partner who will make your life hell.
Chilli likes this.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 6:24 AM   #38
Established Member

Quote:
What do I have to lose?
Read as many posts from the Other Woman / Other Man section of this site as you can handle, to get a reality check about what you have to lose.

You will lose yourself. That's all; nothing more.
burnt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 6:42 AM   #39
Established Member

Quote:

Did I strike gold?

Yeah you did. Fool's gold.

William Ernest Henley
SoulCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 7:36 AM   #40
Established Member

It's so disturbing to know that there are people out there with little to no conscience. Do you not even for one second have any thought of how much hurt you will be causing another person, regardless as to whether you know her or not. There's no guilt, even a bit? No self-reflection into how you'd feel if someone did that to you? Compassion, empathy...no?

He's unhappily involved but that's what he's telling you. He may be treating her like a queen and she's thinking they're in a committed and fulfilling relationship.

Sex can't be that important where you completely lose your moral compass.

I can't even...
Old 7th April 2017, 7:45 AM   #41
Established Member

Journal Entries: 1
He's willing to cheat with you, which means he's willing to cheat on you. How exactly does this make him a safe and clean partner? If you proceed, condom up.
Old 7th April 2017, 8:26 AM   #42
Established Member

You want to be his bit on the side? Where is your self respect?
Ieris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 9:18 AM   #43
Established Member

I'd love to see the look on your face when your husband or boyfriend pops up on these forums asking the same question.

Have some respect.

Homewrecker.
xUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 9:37 AM   #44
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
tressugar ...its not good...i think you already know that...i cant change your mind its your choice...but know ....you wouldnt have posted this if you were really happy about it.....

my daughter came into my room this afternoon and we spoke about monogamy....and having to break up with people.....how hard it is to tell someone who loves you ....that you can tbe with them.....you arent feeling it and my daughter cried because that is what she is going to have to do .....she isnt ready for a relationship she is 17 and a young heart.....bawling her eyes otu because sh eis abotu to hurt someone.....she isnt ready because she cant even handle the thought of doing it.....but she will...she will do it...and feel like utter crap doing it.....because she cares about people.....she is 17

how old are you tressugar......if my daughter is a young heart......and knows her actions are going to hurt another.....and because of how it is going to break my daughter i have told her ...you arent ready yet to do this you arent mature enough......she has no business dating yet......she cant handle rejection...giving rejection.....

if you tressugar are not willing to think of others....you shouldnt be dating others......you are the opposite to my daughter ....opposite end of the spectrum.....neither should date...somewhere in the middle....is where you need to be....careful....but ready to handle the consequences of dating and sex.......my daughter however....has thoughtful and care for others...she doesnt want to create unhappiness...my daughter knows ...unhappiness is never happiness...especially if you give unhappiness to other people......i wish you well...and i hope you make good and just decisions.....that you can be proud of to tell your daughters one day......peace...deb

Last edited by todreaminblue; 7th April 2017 at 9:40 AM..
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2017, 10:16 AM   #45
Established Member

Quote:
No this isn't April Fool's! I am serious! What do I have to lose?

My job makes it that I can never see him again. I'm not going back to OLD. There are no (prospects) in my near future. I fare better with ppl in real life. We already have history. He's safe!

I know it seems like a joke, but I'm dead serious. I'm texting him now to set things up.

These are all symptoms of living through your lower self, the part of you that is more ego driven, less wise, and ignores intuition. There is a part of us (higher self), that is driven by wisdom, intuition and with less ego. The direction of our entire lives can me made or broken by which one is most dominant.

It does not matter if you don't see him again because everything we do stays within us. It doesn't matter if you never get found out because you already know.

You should ask yourself whether your actions serve your higher self, are compatible with high self esteem, self love, wisdom, intuition and furthering your personal growth.
OnlyHonesty is offline   Reply With Quote