Deal breakers? What is yours?

viatori patuit

I have been thinking a fair bit about deal breakers. It got me to thinking, I wonder what others see as a deal breaker. Particularly the more rare deal breakers.

Personally mine are pretty boring. I have one that might be uniquish. I don’t date people who maintain contact with ex flings/boyfriends/romantic interests. Ex husbands are ok if it is just about kids.

So, any other interesting deal breakers out there?

• Like 1

Unkind

Controlling

Narcissistic

Refuses to make any effort to make me happy despite my efforts to make him happy

Inability to compromise

Liar

Unable to take responsibility for his own mistakes and learn from them

• Like 4

My dealbreakers:

No kids

No pets (I'm allergic).

Got to have a decent job.

no gold diggers

no high maintenance women.

no women who are not over an ex

no women who expect the guy to pay every time

no women looking for "travel partners"

No cheaters

No manhaters or misandrists

They have to have a sense of accountability and personal responsibility

• Like 1

I'm transitioning careers and going back to graduate school in the fall. I live very comfortably on investment income. I look forward to beginning my new career. Would those of you who mentioned jobs find my situation a deal breaker? I have a plan and am independently wealthy.

• Like 1
I'm transitioning careers and going back to graduate school in the fall. I live very comfortably on investment income. I look forward to beginning my new career. Would those of you who mentioned jobs find my situation a deal breaker? I have a plan and am independently wealthy.

Guys don’t care about your financial statement only if you’re good looking and dress well.

Tight jeans and pumps that’s what gets us.

Edited by Interstellar
  • Like 2
Guys don’t care about your financial statement only if you’re good looking and dress well.

Tight jeans and pumps that’s what get us.

Well, I can certainly deliver tight jeans and pumps.

So, basically, if a woman is hot, her financial situation doesn't matter, but if she is plain, she better bring in some serious income?

I'm not judging. I'm jut curious and interested.

• Like 1
Well, I can certainly deliver tight jeans and pumps.

So, basically, if a woman is hot, her financial situation doesn't matter, but if she is plain, she better bring in some serious income?

I'm not judging. I'm jut curious and interested.

Sounds great ;)

Okay, if she’s hot she has to have some type of job or income or can support herself one way or another but it would be maybe third or fourth on the list. It’s not a priority. Basically as long as she doesn’t just sit around all day. If she’s plain it’s still the same thing. It’s still third or fourth on the list. No, It doesn’t have to be serious income.

todreaminblue

cross dressing,

drug use

drinker

prefer non smoker .....so i dont get tempted to take it up because i am quitting tomorrow ...i really am my mum gave up today and i promised her if sh did would too

abuse of any type towards anything or anybody even inanimate objects like walls for instance.....cannot abuse walls or throw toilets around....

prefer a guy who wont talk to walls instead of me.....so able to communicate

must be willing to love my animals past and present and future

must be willing to love my kids as much as the animals....

mean to wait staff and checkout chicks or guys......

mean to family members mine and or his

mean to me

deceitful in any aspect

picks his nose and eats it.....would not kiss him ever....

pushing me under the blanket and farting.......well might not be a deal breaker...but i would break something of his like his legs.....

effeminate...im the female...

cannot not believe in god or allow me to be me...and follow my heart in regards to my faith

any sort of degrading my church ....is out....non negotiable.....respect not shown then its a deal breaker......deb

Edited by todreaminblue

Dealbreakers:

History of cheating

Lack of punctuality

Habitual smoker or drug user

Poor treatment of waitstaff/servers

Lack of integrity

No relationship with family

Controlling behavior

Poor hygiene

Wandering eyes

• Like 2

Kids

Bitchy

Smokes

Drinks regularly

Not financially independent

Defensive about personal questions

Talks to exes

No hobbies or passions

Wont tolerate psychedelic usage :)

cross dressing,

picks his nose and eats it.....would not kiss him ever....

pushing me under the blanket and farting.......well might not be a deal breaker.

Really? Some guys do this? Smh.

• Like 2

dealbreakers for me would be

- girls not over their ex

- girls who multiple date but end up picking some other guy then down the road try to reconcile with u cause it didn't work out for them picking the other dude hate feeling like 2nd best

- girls with kids i dont want to be someone stepfather or be involved with her ex partner in some way

- cheaters

- distance would be another one i wouldn't want to date someone who lives over 1 hour away

Edited by hercules22
todreaminblue
Really? Some guys do this? Smh.

yes they do ........i have in the past had to say goodbye to guys for the reasons i stated ...i just couldnt go ahead with dating them..... i don't see how they are hard to imagine.....i guess im lucky i found out early.....there's a name for passing wind under the blanket and then smothering a person in fart by holding the blanket over their head.........ahhh now i remember...dutch oven.......i wonder why they say dutch...are dutch gassy......i didnt break his legs wanted too...its disgusting........it did however make me appreciate the smell of clean air.......

and as far as picking noses and eating it a lot of people do it...i just cant stomach it.....i once was told about a boy who would wind spiderwebs around his finger so it made a spiderweb donut..... and then he would eat it, another boy(these guys were teenage boys) who would eat his scabs.....retch.... those things that are just thoughts didnt witness the spiderweb eater .....or the scab eater..... make me gag......gaggin now...those would be deal breakers for me too.....

my deal breakers are pretty horrid...

but then again i fed a serial cheating bf pal dogfood(with marrowbone added) meatloaf with slow roasted vegetables and a mustard reduction.....i should be more forgiving......deb

Edited by todreaminblue

I can deal with exes under certain conditions. (Though lately my tolerance of lingering exes has gone below zero lol)

Other than the usual (racism, sexism ect) I’d say allergies to cats and or dogs as I have one of noth.

Nut/Peannut allergies

Doesn’t have some kind of regular physical activity.

Wants to go out and drink every weekend.

Smoking

Drugs

I am a 26 year old male and now after a few years of dating, 3 relationships later my definite deal breakers are:

No smoking

No tatoos (a very small one on an ankle or something then maybe)

No contact whatsoever with an ex - not falling for that one ever again.

Someone who matches my texting preferences. Not constant texting but certainly texting that shows interest or flirtation. Someone who takes hours to respond when not very busy or responds with minimal wording/no questions make me bored or put off now.

Someone who has been educated to degree level. This may be controversial but I see loads of girls on POF for example who have not been to higher education and are content to work in a shop. Often these girls' messages are shocking - no grammar, text speak etc. I consider myself to be fairly academic so I wouldn't be compatible with someone who isn't very.

Someone who shows the same amount of interest in me as I do them and makes time for me.

MaleIntuition

She kind of has to enjoy, or be open to learning how to enjoy, downhill skiing or snowboarding.

Also I can’t get rid of that romantic fantasy about a cold winter night, a tent and nobody else within 5 miles...