Dating much younger women

The Urbanyst

This is a question about women under 25 who date older men (30+). What do they do to stand out from women who are not looking for older men?

Love to hear from women with friends who date older men and women who date older men themselves.

I'm in my early 30's and I have a strong preference for women under 25. Now that college is starting back up, I see lots of beautiful young women flooding into my city.

I dated a 22 year old last year, but I still don't know how to identify women who PREFER older men. This past summer I dated a 26 year old. But there are no obvious signs. I'm trying to become more efficient at meeting these girls.

Girls who have signed up on sugar daddy sites? Another poster just stated in his thread that the average age of girls on the site he's using is 20.

• Like 1
  • Author
The Urbanyst
Girls who have signed up on sugar daddy sites? Another poster just stated in his thread that the average age of girls on the site he's using is 20.

What kind of financial accommodations are these women looking for? I can be a sugar daddy for a broke college student.. paying for meals, trips, etc. But not if I have to pay for her classes and books lol.

Cookiesandough

I don't think theres a way to identify them other than flirt then ask them out like any other woman and they'll say yes or no

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 3
mortensorchid

I've done the entire spectrum at this point : Older, my age, younger. And I mean quite a bit older to just a bit, to just a bit to quite a bit younger. Verdict? I'm not one who wants a certain age, it's just who I'm with. If the woman has some kind of daddy issue, that's a daddy issue but not always projected onto who she dates. I've been with my share of losers, more than I want to think of at this point, and ... It's what it is. Sometimes it's circumstances that bring you together and those that bring you apart.

Blackened Heart

Agreed with what Enigma said. I'm in my early thirties and the women I have dated in the last two years have all been in their early 20's, even one as young as 19.

Now I didn't actively go looking for women that are young, I have no issue dating a woman my age or even slightly older. I am going to school with many young women and I volunteer at a hospital where the female to male ratio is 10 to 1, and almost all are young college students themselves, hence it's the environment I am in and whom I interact with.

To second Enigma's point, I don't go around hitting on every pretty little thing I come across, quite the opposite I don't even pursue relationships. When a girl is interested, she'll make herself present and known, and there will be hints of it. I treat all the people I interact with the same to a degree, in a positive and light manner. By just doing so, I don't ever stress myself out of trying to impress someone to date them, because frankly I don't have that need to do so. And that comes off as being secure and confident in yourself, which (and not trying to drag), I do feel in myself a lot of the time.

• Like 1
What kind of financial accommodations are these women looking for? I can be a sugar daddy for a broke college student.. paying for meals, trips, etc. But not if I have to pay for her classes and books lol.

I would say an apartment would be high on their list.

I was 25 when I met my partner who was 31yo. I didn't have a preference for older men, but nor did I have an objection. That said, I doubt I would have gone for someone much older than him.

• Like 1

l don't get ya.

What you think you have to buy one ? WT !!!

'Chicks in their 20s love guys in their 30s , well they sure did me anyway.

My w was only 22 when we met we were together nearly 19yrs, nothing to do with any age thing when we split.

But l wasn't looking for 22 or her early 30s, we just fell in love, that's it. 8 or 10 yrs is nothing especially him her , the girls are way more advanced than the guys anyway.

Anyway , l don;t think they actually look for it as such, think they just like whoever they like .

Well, that's about all it seemed to me back then anyway.

Edited by Chilli
  • Like 1
l don't get ya.

What you think you have to buy one ? WT !!!

I agree. Don't play the sugga daddy game. Go with women who date you because they're into you, not semi-pros who are looking to take advantage of a desperate fool.

How do you identify them? They're the ones who make eye contact and return a smile when you smile at them.

• Like 3
thefooloftheyear

Won't say this is true of anyone participating in the thread, but from my experience the older guys going for younger women in that age range (25 and under) are looking for the naive and noobie types, because they(guys) don't have enough of their own shyt together and get judged by quality women their own age for it...

I can't see any real benefit personally...Most girls at that age are flighty, indecisive, inexperienced, don't know what they want out of life, etc...many haven't got the "party girl" out of their system yet, either....Great...That's just what every stable, mature guy needs...:laugh:

TFY

Edited by thefooloftheyear
  • Like 7
This is a question about women under 25 who date older men (30+). What do they do to stand out from women who are not looking for older men?

Love to hear from women with friends who date older men and women who date older men themselves.

I'm in my early 30's and I have a strong preference for women under 25. Now that college is starting back up, I see lots of beautiful young women flooding into my city.

I dated a 22 year old last year, but I still don't know how to identify women who PREFER older men. This past summer I dated a 26 year old. But there are no obvious signs. I'm trying to become more efficient at meeting these girls.

You don't get it...

If the woman in question has given you her heart, love really digging you 100% interested also then no matter how old she was you would want to be with her.

Age doesn't matter to me , and this talk of sugar daddy sounds like the 70's jive talk. BS Sugar Daddy today who has all the money and house in tow if these younger women want a guy for just his money and house then that is no woman to be with at all.

Which would you date?

1. Only interested in your money?

2. Only interested in you?

Well...

Edited by coolheadal
  • Like 1

To be perfectly honest, most of the cases I have seen where women in their early 20s specifically wanted to date men in their 30s and older all involved a lot of money. They wanted to be taken to fancy places that the men their age couldn't afford, and that was more important to them than a compatible partner. Of course there are also women who just happen to fall in love with older men, and those cases weren't all about money, but that's very different from women who are specifically seeking such an arrangement.

So, to answer your question of how to identify them: Those girls usually have very expensive tastes. ;)

Edited by Elswyth
  • Like 3
littleblackheart

I recently read an article on the subject (which I can't link here because of the Ts&Cs) saying that a significant majority of guys of all ages want to date younger to much younger women. The older the guys, the younger they want their women to be.

The same study reported that on the whole, women preferred to date men their own age or slightly older but the older the women, the less 'fussy' they get (ie cougars).

So to sum up, you face fierce competition as most guys seem to be looking for exactly what you're looking for, and a very limited market.

• Like 1

When I was in my early 40s I dated a woman who was in her mid-20s. But that was truly an accident. She clearly didn't look for money, but she was looking for somebody who was self-assured and wasn't immature.

But that was the exception for me. I went straight back to women my age.

thefooloftheyear
I recently read an article on the subject (which I can't link here because of the Ts&Cs) saying that a significant majority of guys of all ages want to date younger to much younger women. The older the guys, the younger they want their women to be.

The same study reported that on the whole, women preferred to date men their own age or slightly older but the older the women, the less 'fussy' they get (ie cougars).

So to sum up, you face fierce competition as most guys seem to be looking for exactly what you're looking for, and a very limited market.

I think this is BS....Id love to see that article...

The reason is simple...

For most older guys that have their shyt together and are good looking/fit, good career, etc, finding a young woman to go out with really isn't that hard....Yet, its still pretty rare...

I mean, if you want to tell me that a guy in his 40's going for a woman in her 30's is "going younger" then OK, but the gist I get from your post is that all guys are chasing 20-26 year old girls...

No way...

TFY

I can't see any real benefit personally...Most girls at that age are flighty, indecisive, inexperienced, don't know what they want out of life, etc...many haven't got the "party girl" out of their system yet, either....Great...That's just what every stable, mature guy needs...:laugh:

TFY

Yeah, but they're young and hot and I think that's all that matters to these guys.

• Like 1
Yeah, but they're young and hot and I think that's all that matters to these guys.

Well, there is an age that guys are looking for and an average age of women guys have a relationship with. I don't think those are identical.

thefooloftheyear

I live in an area where the older(40 something even 50+) take really good care of themselves...They easily look better and have more sex appeal than the 20 somethings of today...It's not even close..

TFY

• Like 2
littleblackheart

The reason is simple...

For most older guys that have their shyt together and are good looking/fit, good career, etc, finding a young woman to go out with really isn't that hard....Yet, its still pretty rare...

I mean, if you want to tell me that a guy in his 40's going for a woman in her 30's is "going younger" then OK, but the gist I get from your post is that all guys are chasing 20-26 year old girls...

No way...

TFY

You believe whatever you want to believe, that's no skin off my nose. Maybe you are taking your own case for a generality?

Men who prefer to date (not marry) younger women are plenty; a walking stereotype, even. Not saying that they manage to actually do it, but this is what they prefer to do.

If you're not like that, good for you. This doesn't mean the article is BS.

Based on the studies I've read it appears that most men rate women as ideal who are in their 20s, and that doesn't change with the man's age. This means that older men aren't looking for younger and younger women, but the age difference is getting bigger and bigger.

The odd part is that the median age difference between spouses is actually fairly stable.

Something has to give in that regard.

thefooloftheyear
Based on the studies I've read it appears that most men rate women as ideal who are in their 20s, and that doesn't change with the man's age. This means that older men aren't looking for younger and younger women, but the age difference is getting bigger and bigger.

The odd part is that the median age difference between spouses is actually fairly stable.

Something has to give in that regard.

Those same studies could also reach the conclusion that more guys like to drive Porsche's and Ferrari's to work every day, as opposed to their Honda's...

Doesn't mean it has any basis in reality, which your observations bear out..

TFY

Those same studies could also reach the conclusion that more guys like to drive Porsche's and Ferrari's to work every day, as opposed to their Honda's...

Doesn't mean it has any basis in reality, which your observations bear out..

TFY

Yes, the car analogy is actually valid. But the fact that they cannot easily attain a Porsche doesn't mean that they don't want one, it just means that it is out of reach. That would still be very consistent with the fact that I see few significant age differences in spouses.

A few years ago I brought a Brazilian friend of my mom's to a neighborhood party. She was around 28, and at least half of the married guys went somewhat ape.

Sorry, but I still see older men ogling younger women.

The reason is simple...

No way...

TFY

The reason you don't get this, TFY, is because you are not shallow or looking to reassure yourself because you don't have to.

• Like 1
To be perfectly honest, most of the cases I have seen where women in their early 20s specifically wanted to date men in their 30s and older all involved a lot of money. They wanted to be taken to fancy places that the men their age couldn't afford, and that was more important to them than a compatible partner.

Along with that, I've known women in that age range who preferred to date 30+ men because they had a strong desire for marriage and parenthood - something most men their own age aren't emotionally or financially ready for.

I think that age and life experience gaps tend to be more manageable in your mid-thirties and beyond. Not so much when one partner is in their early-mid twenties.

• Like 1