Dealbreakers

Are there any specifics things that will immediately end your interest in a person you're dating?

I honestly think one of the most annoying habits one could possibly have is to chew with their mouth open. Like a f*cking cow. The sound of it drives me INSANE. I clench my teeth and my fists when I hear it. Just CANNOT stand it whatsoever. UGH. Just thinking about it irritates me.

Also any kind of body odor. Of course. That kinda goes without saying, I suppose, but not really. On the set of a movie I'm on, there's this really pretty girl and she hooked up with this somewhat good looking dude, yet he has potentially THE most horrendous body odor I've ever encountered and she doesn't seem to mind.

Girls who have to pee every five minutes. What gives?

Girls who only eat salads and then later complain of being hungry. What do you expect when you eat something so unfulfilling?

Too much make up. Nothing worse than seeing a beautiful girl, getting up close to her and seeing coats and coats of makeup on her face either covering up NOTHING at all or covering up craters. Yikes.

Those are my top 5's.

Must have clean, trimmed nails

Must have plaque free (preferably decent) teeth

Must be independent and have a stable job

Must like kids (because I have one)

Must be great at sex

Must be funny and not boring!

Must be decisive

Must be intelligent

Must not do drugs, smoke, or be an alcoholic

I think that's about it. :D

Body Odor :sick: Yep that would be a deal breaker for me, ewwww!

Other things that I couldn't deal with....

Those guys who can't let go of thier Mom... for real whats up with that? I mean yes love you mom, but omg why are you STILL living with your mom, she is doing your laundry, cooking your meals and reminding you to send a thank you note to your gma! ugh!

One word "Married" deeeaaalll breaker!

savethedrama4allama

My number one deal breaker is smoking. I suppose that falls into the body odor category. Also no drug-users, though I don't care if they did it in the past.

Other things like poor grammer and making no effort toward education after high school are things that are really bad to me but I may be able to overlook.

My number one deal breaker is smoking. I suppose that falls into the body odor category. Also no drug-users, though I don't care if they did it in the past.

Other things like poor grammer and making no effort toward education after high school are things that are really bad to me but I may be able to overlook.

I agree completely.

Deal breakers:

.A cheater

.Rude or mean to family

.non hygenic

.no goals

.into drugs

.doesnt like dogs

.like sports more than me

.doesnt want kids

.doesnt believe in god

• Author

I don't think those kinds of things need to be said, it kinda goes without saying that no one wants someone who cheats or beats.

Number one and foremost important: people who have a drinking problem. I am afraid of drunken men. If he's driving and I see alcohol in his glass, I'm taking a cab, he maybe Brad Pitt himself.

Rude, uneducated, unattentive persons. I appreciate good manners and ask them to the man I see.

What I hate is man sure of themselves. Who think that if you are on a date with them or even speaking with them, they've figured you out. I hate being considered anyone's conquest. I have a will of my own and I leave very easily, although I adore flirting, dancing and meeting new people, although I generally am very easy to get along with.

Men who must dominate those whom they're talking to. Men who don't listen to the othe person. Men who think they know everthing.

Men who think that because they have a good job, no woman could ever do anything as important. Who think that their having money allows them tobe rude or inconsiderate.

Men with no drive, with no goal. I think lack of attitude and of a certain degree of ambition make a man most unattractive to me.

Men who think girls are 100 a dime, who don't make any effort or appreciate.

Men who don't read. I like to be provoked, I like to hear one's opinionon almost anything.

On personal things: men who always wear suits or who always wear sportwear. What happened to casual?

Bad breath or bad parfume... If he can't afford a good perfume, what happened to deodorant and aftershave?

Men who don't appreciate good home cooking - I love cooking, I want to have someone to spoil and appreciate it.

Men with no sense of humour. I am most unhappy if I return home from a date without having laughed.

I think that that's a lot... But yes, I can hardly imagine my partner with any of these "qualities".

I agree with a lot of what Curly said. But I want to add, a work-a-holic. I'm sorry, I want to be more important than your job.

Too much make up. Nothing worse than seeing a beautiful girl, getting up close to her and seeing coats and coats of makeup on her face either covering up NOTHING at all or covering up craters.

Gee Kev, I bet you get a lot of this in your line of work huh?

• Author

Way too much of it.

And the funny thing is, I'm almost positive the women would be beautiful without all that makeup.

Taking into account I'd have a deal with them in the first place, my dealbreakers are:

Really bad grammar, yet I hate people that feel it's their duty to correct everyone else's grammar. Excess cursing. Random demonstrations of aggressiveness. Afeminine behavior. Mama's boys. Guys that can't be single (jumping from one relationship to the next). Guys that are overly touchy-feely. A compliment fisher & a compliment machine. Boys that do too much yet don't even know you.

* Being obsessed with anime.

* Swearing less than I do.

* Penis insecurities. Or excessive bragging about his penis.

* Submissive men. In general.

* Gives me 'the look' when I go for that second slice of cheesecake. I know what I'm doing! I was calorie counting long before I met you, dickwad.

* Curse/yell at me when they're angry.

* Unibrow. Unless he'll let me fix it.

* Will not see a chick flick on rare occasions. I do action. I do horror. I do comedy. You must do chick flick. Come on. We're talking once or twice a year, here.

*Funky (nasty) teeth.

-Deranged

Deal-breakers for me:

1. If she has sex with other dudes.

2. If she has sex with other chicks.

3. If she brags about how much her girlfriends cheat on their husbands/boyfriends and get away with it.

4. If she dresses a small dog in a sweater.

5. If she dry-humps other people in clubs while dancing or engages in other equally obnoxious behaviors.

Sadly, all of these are from personal experience and not just theoretical deal-breakers.

• Author

Oh man. #4 is a good one. Very good call. The person has problems if they're dressing up a dog as a child.

Habitual lateness. That's become an issue for me. ESPECIALLY if there is no apology. Like my time is worth nothing at all.

Inability to be a "sport". I want a girl who can deal with some discomfort and still enjoy herself. Sometimes it gets cold or windy or rainy where I am. She needs to be able to deal with it with minimal trauma. It's not like that all the time. Sometimes it's warm and cozy.

"Only child" attitude. The world revolves around "only children"

If they use a cupon on a 1st date LOL :)

If there Momma's boys

If they must bring there "BOYS" around on your dates

If there Unemployed or constantly changing jobs

If they have a pshyco Ex

If they ride the bus

If they have several children by several mothers

If they are Life time students

Most importantly if I am there 1st serious relationship I am OUT!!!