grab straws throw rock?

• Author
Do what we say, or burn in hell...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not what we say, it is what The Bible say

Can you say what you became a man like today was not benefit from the things you learn from Bible?

Love Hurts, Thank God for you:)

God bless

Thank you for your Blessing in the Lord Lonelybird.

God is good Praise Jesus soon we shall be with our Lord.

“I pray in this time we (the many servants of the Lord) are allotted the Lord guides us to work fruitfully in His Name to render more souls from the grip of Satan. That many new souls in the Lord will delight in the joy His Salvation. And that we hear the Lord say … Well done, good and faithful servant.”

God Bless* Lonelybird you’re a *diligent:D servant in the Lord...

While I grew up with organized religion and married into a different one, I've fallen away from it completely. I agree with pricillia that neither the Bible or organized religion is necessary to define a good person or even to define that God exists and his covenant to the people.

The concept of Original Sin defeats me when it's applied to innocent babies.

While I grew up with organized religion and married into a different one, I've fallen away from it completely. I agree with pricillia that neither the Bible or organized religion is necessary to define a good person or even to define that God exists and his covenant to the people.

Matthew 24:12

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

The Lord is righteous and gracious in all His works. If you allow Satan to harden your heart towards the Lord; Satan wins and you loose to the liar, the author of confusion for all eternity.

What ever it is you hold against God is not justified. We are the potter He is the clay.

Many people suffer in this life yet it is noting compared to Hell. For believers when this life is over there is no more pain or heartache or suffering, peace, joy happiness and love are the attributes of Jesus.

Jesus is wonderful and loves you so much. He has a wonderful place prepared for you in eternity.

You are worthy of His Royal Kingdom… He is the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Don’t let any man still your crowns or let Satan steal your soul.

Jesus already paid for you at the cross; now all you need do is ask for your free gift of Salvation in the Lord.

So much joy and goodness awaits you… why hang on to lies and fallacy when the true living God calls to you?

You don’t want to miss your eternal righteousness in the Lord.

Lay down the sword of your heart you hold against the Lord and let Him in, He makes all things new.

Consider the little girl that was molested and beaten from 4 years of age and survived only to fall into drugs to hide her pain and sorrow. Her life as a teen went into more of the same under her own choice...wanting to die.

She needed God and He was not there for her.

Satan is the worker of evil He abuses so many and causers injuries that never heal, he breaks up homes and causes strife, he robs kills and destroys all good things.

Many people blame God and forsake Him. God is not the culprit. Its Satan that is the destroyer.

Even to the death lets trust in Jesus. What does this world hold for any that is so worth dieing for?

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold. Satan is out to kill us and man on earth is not to be trusted. In God we trust.

Satan hardens a heart...who are you hurting with a hardened heart?

You know if the Lord has tried to reach you and comfort you; to show you, He is just and true.

He has and will offer His love and Salvation many times to you.

You will know each time He has strived to reach you.

I‘m certain by now you know Salvation in the Lord has been offered to you.

How long will you continue to turn your back on the Lords call?

Your Victory awaits you in Jesus.

God Bless*

LC... people think differently in this world, not once have you been accepting of another opinion if it does not have to do with accepting god the way that you would like us to accept god...

People have different degrees of faith...My degree is much different then yours, I will never go by the book as you never!

And when you mention Hitler that is such an extreme the man was insain!

I would never even think to do what he did to anyone or any living creature...

Let's talk about priets in the catholic church that molest young boys...

because of that I will never be a frequent of the church never ever! I will go on a holiday or to support a family member but never will I frequent.

I prefer my way... I will be accepted in the end... I'll see you in heaven!

After reading enough of Love_Hurts posts I am seriously wondering if she is suffering from some type of mental illness. Her reactions and points of view are far from normal and don't even mention the word tolerance here...

After reading enough of Love_Hurts posts I am seriously wondering if she is suffering from some type of mental illness. Her reactions and points of view are far from normal and don't even mention the word tolerance here...

Yeah that is just it... I try to read some of it but my head starts spinning!!!! The views although passionate are to such a degree that it is a little scary!

Pricillia and LoveLorcet, I am totally with you guys. I have been reading this thread thinking- what is this- a discussion, or an attempted brainwashing session.

Some might think that finding God is grabbing straw and not standing on rock..

How can one person tell another person what they should think, feel and believe ? We are all individuals

It is all an individual personal choice..

There are no right or wrong answers to someones belief system...

True.

I don't believe in God. But I am a happy loving, contributing member of society. And I am OK with people who DO believe in God, that is their choice. But it seems that the believers are MUCH less tolerant of other peoples views than the non-believers, or the partial believers. And this is why i have such a major problem with organised religion.

This is not enough. Most of us have a good heart and have these attributes.

Unsaved are lost souls and have an appointment to keep in eternity...

(its not with Jesus).

Wake up and find real love in the True Living God my friend; before its too late and this life has ended to begin eternal damnation.

God is the giver of life; what we do with it is up to us.

God Bless*

I guess I won't be keeping that appointment. Do they charge for missed appointments???

Do what we say, or burn in hell...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LC... people think differently in this world, not once have you been accepting of another opinion if it does not have to do with accepting god the way that you would like us to accept god...

People have different degrees of faith...My degree is much different then yours, I will never go by the book as you never!

And when you mention Hitler that is such an extreme the man was insain!

I would never even think to do what he did to anyone or any living creature...

Let's talk about priets in the catholic church that molest young boys...

because of that I will never be a frequent of the church never ever! I will go on a holiday or to support a family member but never will I frequent.

I prefer my way... I will be accepted in the end... I'll see you in heaven!

I prefer your way too P. Or mine... whatever works for the individual right?

What do you mean "religious" people? just because they obey God? or people who stick to rules while neglecte people's heart?

I believe God has plans for those people who do good things, but now you hear the gospel, it is your business now to decide to choose or not choose.

Did you read Bible? do you know what is in it? I am sure we all heard all kinds of things, but which one is true?

Sometimes the rules of different religions can get in the way of the spirit of those religions

Talk about different religions, I remember there was a period I decided to read some other religions, wondered what they are talking about. To be frankly, some of them trigued some dislike, animals are gods, but some of them focus on good works. I was really confused. then I opened the Bible randomly, the first thing entered to my eyes was this "don't listen to other faulty teachings." something like that. so my point is if you don't believe what we say, and if you believe in God, you said you are, then try to ask Him, which one is true. He will show you the answer. such as He will show through other people, through tv, through environment, even through dreams. in one words, through some subtle things and you have to pay attention to them.

LB, you talk about dreams and you talk about God showing you through dreams and other people and the environment.

I pay attention and dream frequently, sometimes my dreams come true, it is weird to say the least.

But I think that you are the one that is confused, not me, You should not believe everything you read, because it is only a single view, there are many different perspectives on what is real and what is not.

Sometimes my dreams are really wierd- and totally impossible... and even X rated!!:eek:

Dreaming is just the minds way of organising and categorising all its thoughts and inputs.

So if you think and talk about "God" alot, it would make sense that "God" would feature in your dreams...

No higher significance really. Call me a cynic.. but science continues to prove itself to me on a daily basis.

I got a 40.....

I actually thought I was a bit more of a sceptic than that..

So surprises everywhere huh!

That test was so biased it is not even funny...

I got 38 hehehe...

Its's like filling out a questioner "Do I need a new car" at the local dealership...

Sometimes my dreams are really wierd- and totally impossible... and even X rated!!:eek:

Dreaming is just the minds way of organising and categorising all its thoughts and inputs.

So if you think and talk about "God" alot, it would make sense that "God" would feature in your dreams...

No higher significance really. Call me a cynic.. but science continues to prove itself to me on a daily basis.

I understand!

I have never had a ex rated dream, I do that enough in my awake state!!!.... although I have had dreams of tenderness and togetherness and things of my childhood and also my mother and my father are in my dreams a lot...

The other night I had a dream and in it I was painting a painting the colors were so beautiful and the way they blended together was intense...

I had a feeling of security and happiness in the dream It was great

That test was so biased it is not even funny...

I got 38 hehehe...

Its's like filling out a questioner "Do I need a new car" at the local dealership...

Yeah I know. Or one of those ones in teenage magazines "is he the one for you" hahahha :lmao:

The other night I had a dream and in it I was painting a painting the colors were so beautiful and the way they blended together was intense...

I had a feeling of security and happiness in the dream It was great

That sounds like a nice dream.

Are you happy and secure? Or is it something that you are subconsciously craving??

Yeah I know. Or one of those ones in teenage magazines "is he the one for you" hahahha :lmao:

That sounds like a nice dream.

Are you happy and secure? Or is it something that you are subconsciously craving??

subconsciously craving!

Chameleons are all about change... ;)

Yes... it used to be that I welcomed change... but now I am afraid of it!

Becuase it seems as though things that I cherish in my life have not lasted...

But they say change is good...

To be honest, i am not mad about change either. But nothing lasts forever, including bad times.

And you never know whats just around the corner.