love hurts, i have a question for you.

i love god with all my heart and with all my mind and with all my strength. every day i try to find out what the will of god is for my life, and to do it wholeheartedly. consequently i have tried very hard for years to listen to god with an open heart, to find out what i can do for him, how to honour him, how to be 'right' with him and i have systematically purified my life to the point where i believe i can recognise god's voice and can feel the presence of angels and of jesus. this is now a daily occurrence for me and it's beyond anything i can describe. every day the most important thing i do is spend time talking and listening to god and as a result i am filled with joy and with love for him and my fellow man. i see god in everyone and i love them for it. as much as i can be, i am focused solely on living as a spiritual being and on bringing the kingdom of god to earth.

yet, while i honour and love jesus as a spiritual teacher, i don't believe he was the only son of god. i believe he was an example for humankind of how we must live in order to ascend to heaven. so in your eyes i am not 'saved'.

my question is, do you think i'm going to burn forever in hell for the way i'm living my life?

i don't want the bible's answer, i know it. do YOU think i'm going to spend eternity without the god i have devoted my entire life to finding and serving?

Bluestuesday, as you search your soul and heart seeking to God as you seek to please God.

You fall short of the Glory of God.

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:10

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

As you strive; still its your way not Gods way.

Rev 21:6-7 God is Alpha & Omega, Beginning & End

Revelation 22:12-13, 16 Jesus is Alpha and the Omega,

the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

John 18:5-8 Again Jesus calls Himself the I AM

Exodus 3:14 God said his name was “I Am” YHWH

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: `I AM has sent me to you.'"

---You discredit Jesus for being the Son of God. You discredit that He gave His life that you and I are sinners. Saved by grace… that whosever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

So in all of your searching you still have stubbornness to the teaching of Jesus. You cannot repent of your sins to Jesus and ask Him to come into your heart as your personal savior for He was not the only Son of God.

Again we are all sinners. Various types of sin and sinners still we are all sinners just the same.

Jesus condemns us as sinners Romans 3:10 and 23.

Jesus tells us we that believe in Him will not perish but have eternal

life with Him. John 3:16 (that is through Salvation}

---We must be born again…

John 3:3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

---Or saved which is one in the same…

Mark 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized {that is baptized of the Holy Spirit}

shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

---Many scriptures of the Bible are flawed to you… not true to you.

Hell is not a literal place to you.

---You have created your own version of God and what the word is.

---According to the scripture…. A man must be saved or bornagain so not to perish…

---Unsaved are the [spiritually] WALKING DEAD [still living and breathing on earth each day]

---Likewise the spiritually WALKING DEAD ARE IN HELL EVEN AS WE SPEAK.

[These are those unsaved souls that have died on earth and are not in hell]

---Deny Christ before men on earth and he will assuredly deny you before His Father. (Mathew 10:33)

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water,

and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. (Luke 16: 24 deny it if you desire...but its a literal place)

Faith cometh by hearing and Faith by the word of God.

I’m sorry my friend; man creates a world atlas; mans version … mans variety of roads to Heaven…

Jesus word does not change to suit the thoughts,

will or desire of men on earth.

When we die... we go to ONE of TWO PLACES; Heaven or Hell.

Thats it nothing extra and nothing less than.

---Bluestuesday I am not judge of any person …

I will tell any person …The word of Jesus whom is God…

Jesus Tells us; Unsaved will perish in Hells flames for all eternity.

There is still hope!Faith cometh by hearing and Faith by the word of God.

Please do Find Jesus as your Lord, Your God, Your Savior and be filled with the True Living God…Salvation in the Lord is life everlasting…

God Bless*

Many linger in the Valley of Decission too long and then life is suddenly over. A moment to claim the Lord as Savior has slipped away and eternity in Hell is ever more.

Jesus Tells us; Unsaved will perish in Hells flames for all eternity.

There is still hope!Faith cometh by hearing and Faith by the word of God.

Please do Find Jesus as your Lord, Your God, Your Savior and be filled with the True Living God…Salvation in the Lord is life everlasting…

Many linger in the Valley of Decission too long and then life is suddenly over. A moment to claim the Lord as Savior has slipped away and eternity in Hell is ever more.

thank you for taking the time to respond.

love hurts, our views are so far apart i hardly know how to answer other than to say you seem so genuine and i wish very much i could say something, anything to make you wonder whether there is a bigger picture.

all i can say is i once believed as you do. it took a lot of time and some courage to look at the situation from outside the mental box i had created. now that i have seen from outside that box, i have a very different view than you do. yes, i too believed i could see all there was to see and that other people were blind. it was pride. and it came before a fall.

my fall taught me that god's way is not our way. our way is to think we are right and that we already have enough answers. our way is to seek and then stop looking once we think we've found truth. this is not god's way. god's way is the river of life which never stops flowing and becoming more. i will never again think i have all the answers because i know that's a sure sign i don't.

i can only wish you the same amazing journey of discovery as i am having. there is a life, there is truth beyond what your church has taught you. if you truly want to find god, beyond is exactly where he lives.

As one pointed out, lent can be defined as works if it's not done with the right heart attitude.

THE only way according to God's words is through Jesus Christ Who paid for our sins.

no, the bible told us this, not jesus. and even the statement you quoted is open to interpretation.
You might as well dismiss anything and everything you've ever read in your life then, right?
perhaps jesus said (before translation) 'no one gets to the father except through christ (or the son)'.

and perhaps this meant, no one who hasn't put on the mind of christ, or the office of christ, no one who isn't the embodiment of christ, gets to heaven.

so the statement could be technically correct that no one gets to heaven but through the son, only not in the way you mean it.

It's always good to question scripture if you're not clear about it's interpretation.

Ask a scholar on the subject, get a second, third opinion......lastley, pray about it....I believe you'll find the majority agreeing that Jesus was talking about His pending blood sacrifice for our sins.

and remember jesus also said those that believe him can walk on water and raise the dead.
We could! If we'd just put our TOTAL FAITH in Him, we could. I doubt that you'll find one man on earth who is capable of doing that.
perhaps heaven will be reserved for those miracle workers that by the bible's account, make up the TRUE believers.
Ummmm.....no. You'd be surprised who's there, and who's going to be there.
Hah that is funny, didn't know that bit. So, can you walk on water and raise the dead Moose? Or do you only interpret parts of the bible literally
Hmmm, sounds like you're in a forum that you're not, "boned" up on huh? Why don't you just scoot then?
thank you for taking the time to respond.

love hurts, our views are so far apart i hardly know how to answer other than to say you seem so genuine and i wish very much i could say something, anything to make you wonder whether there is a bigger picture.

all i can say is i once believed as you do. it took a lot of time and some courage to look at the situation from outside the mental box i had created. now that i have seen from outside that box, i have a very different view than you do. yes, i too believed i could see all there was to see and that other people were blind. it was pride. and it came before a fall.

my fall taught me that god's way is not our way. our way is to think we are right and that we already have enough answers. our way is to seek and then stop looking once we think we've found truth. this is not god's way. god's way is the river of life which never stops flowing and becoming more. i will never again think i have all the answers because i know that's a sure sign i don't.

i can only wish you the same amazing journey of discovery as i am having. there is a life, there is truth beyond what your church has taught you. if you truly want to find god, beyond is exactly where he lives.

Bluestuesday,

Assuredly the things I say to others; are not out of personal pride.

I speak of the word of God. It’s the written word of God.

I share His word with others I share out of love not pride.

Our differences my friend; your teachings are your own.

Not all from scripture. Not scriptural. Not the teachings of Jesus.

Rev 22: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Do you know what you are doing my friend?

God Bless*

If you're a true believer, the Holy Spirit constantly works from within to enable you to, "give up", that which is unholy.

So I can see where you're coming from in a sense.....

I agree in the respect many of us now saved were once not saved.

Yet we were seeking God in some way trying to find Him.

During that time one will strive and try to please Him… yet He commands come to Him through the Blood. He is the door we seek. Jesus taught Salvation…

John 10:9

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Yes if we are; a true believer the Holy Spirit does constantly work to lead us to the door of Salvation.

Until we truly do find Jesus through Salvation as He has taught us.

We have not found Jesus; we have knowledge of Jesus and knowledge doesn’t save anybody.

If someone knows of; the teachings of Jesus and believe in Him and in His word. I ask if they are saved? Why not? What are they waiting for?

Jesus taught Salvation… if you believe in Jesus invite Him into your heart as Savior…

A personal relationship with God is waiting for you. Asking of Salvation of the Lord takes but a moment and lasts for eternity.

God Bless*

In Old Testament there are many places talk about "the Righteous Reign of the Coming King" who would save God's people, Jews are still waiting this Coming King today. they could not believe their King would be born in a carpenter's family and who were despised and crucified. It is really take a humble heart to admit that. Jesus said this

At that time Jesus was filled with joy by the Holy Spirit(n) and said, "Father, Lord of heaven and earth! I thank you because you have shown to the unlearned what you have hidden from the wise and learned. Yes, Father, this was how you were pleased to have it happen.

Image Jesus was born in a King's house. So? Was the salvation limited to certain group of people? how about poor people? Can you image Jesus sit high throne of king while talking about salvation to poor people? Image Jesus was born in a "extremely smart" educated family. Do people have to be smart enough to enter kingdom? NO! this is why God's plan so amazing and wonderful. All rich people and 'smart and highly educated' people must put their pride aside, look themselves no different than other poor people, all writen in the Bible, God hates pride heart. and that's why it is more difficult for highly educated people and rich people to accept Jesus as their savior. so bless those who are highly educated and rich people yet have a humble heart.:D

I agree in the respect many of us now saved were once not saved.

Yet we were seeking God in some way trying to find Him.

During that time one will strive and try to please Him… yet He commands come to Him through the Blood. He is the door we seek. Jesus taught Salvation…

John 10:9

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Yes if we are; a true believer the Holy Spirit does constantly work to lead us to the door of Salvation.

Until we truly do find Jesus through Salvation as He has taught us.

We have not found Jesus; we have knowledge of Jesus and knowledge doesn’t save anybody.

If someone knows of; the teachings of Jesus and believe in Him and in His word. I ask if they are saved? Why not? What are they waiting for?

Jesus taught Salvation… if you believe in Jesus invite Him into your heart as Savior…

A personal relationship with God is waiting for you. Asking of Salvation of the Lord takes but a moment and lasts for eternity.

God Bless*

Ok.....thanks.....I agree.....except for the waiting for a relationship part.......already have that....thanks!:confused:
In Old Testament there are many places talk about "the Righteous Reign of the Coming King" who would save God's people, Jews are still waiting this Coming King today. they could not believe their King would be born in a carpenter's family and who were despised and crucified. It is really take a humble heart to admit that. Jesus said this

At that time Jesus was filled with joy by the Holy Spirit(n) and said, "Father, Lord of heaven and earth! I thank you because you have shown to the unlearned what you have hidden from the wise and learned. Yes, Father, this was how you were pleased to have it happen.

Image Jesus was born in a King's house. So? Was the salvation limited to certain group of people? how about poor people? Can you image Jesus sit high throne of king while talking about salvation to poor people? Image Jesus was born in a "extremely smart" educated family. Do people have to be smart enough to enter kingdom? NO! this is why God's plan so amazing and wonderful. All rich people and 'smart and highly educated' people must put their pride aside, look themselves no different than other poor people, all writen in the Bible, God hates pride heart. and that's why it is more difficult for highly educated people and rich people to accept Jesus as their savior. so bless those who are highly educated and rich people yet have a humble heart.:D

That’s what its all about Lonelybird; the heart of the Bible is soul salvation.

Those before the cross shed the blood of bulls and goats as a sacrifice unto Yahweh as a covering of their sins. (Hebrews 10:4) Yet it was no atonement for sin.

Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice; His bloodshed is the atoning blood for sin, for those that believe and claim Him as savior.

The saints of old looked forward to cross as we today look back on it.

God Bless*

Moose I am not saying unsaved cannot have a relationship with God. Through prayer or how can one be saved?

Yet there is a relationship that grows once one is saved. That far surpasses ones expectations.

You know those scriptures that speak of spiritually blind and deaf?

The Holy Spirit moves in upon Salvation, the Holy Spirit opens closed eyes and closed ears.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. (Matthew 15:14)

Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth. (John 9:41)

;whereas I was blind, now I see. (John 9:25)

---Also hearing and hearing not;

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

(Matthew 13:13)

Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?

(Mark 8:18)

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great. (Luke 6:49)

---Salvation fills one with the Holy Spirit of God; it opens eyes opens ears.

II Cor. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him...{imputed through Salvation.

Ephesians 4:30 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

---The transition of Salvation is one is filled with the Holy Spirit.

Eyes that were blind are open. Ears that were deaf can now hear.

[in the spiritual sense]

Then one will say, I was blind but now I see…I was lost but now I am found.

Do you see how one can have a true relationship of the heart with God once saved? This continues to grow to a higher level, as we grow in the Lord.

We will never finish growing in the Lord as we are eternal; saved we shall grow in the Lord eternally.

There is a diff; in a relationship of unsaved and saved with the Lord.

God Bless*

Hmmm, sounds like you're in a forum that you're not, "boned" up on huh? Why don't you just scoot then?

So much for "love your neighbor" I guess. Tough practicing what you preach is it? Pretty weak to avoid a question by placing an insult

So much for "love your neighbor" I guess. Tough practicing what you preach is it? Pretty weak to avoid a question by placing an insult

CardPlay3r

You love us, don't you? :p

You seem read the Bible

You might as well dismiss anything and everything you've ever read in your life then, right?

wrong. not 'you might as well'. i'd go as far as to say you'd be very wise to. the truth of the universe cannot be fully expressed or understood in words. words are linear and open to interpretation. ALL words. the truth of the universe is non-linear. that which can be understood by the heart cannot be expressed in words. the most that can be said about anything that's written down is that it falls into the category of 'partial truth'. and that's being generous.

Our differences my friend; your teachings are your own. Not all from scripture. Not scriptural. Not the teachings of Jesus.

jesus' teachings are not confined to what it says in the bible. do you honestly think a few verses, quoted incompletely, remembered years later and only then written down before being translated can actually sum up the totality of teachings of one of the most important spiritual teachers this planet has ever seen?!

even IF the scant bible verses that relate to jesus' words WERE everything he ever said, the words in the bible cannot capture jesus' true teachings. this is because communication is so much more than words. i am a teacher of journalism. i speak very differently to 10 year olds and to adults. it doesn't mean what i say to children is incorrect, it means i tailor it so they can understand it. i miss out lots of hard concepts and long words. i make it simple for them. but it's in no way the most complete teaching i could give, if i was speaking to people of higher understanding. what makes you think jesus' teaching method was any different? he was speaking to people of limited spiritual understanding. (and i have to say, i often know how he feels. :p )

jesus often spoke in parables because people could understand them. these weren't educated people. they were given a grade 1 lesson in god. that doesn't mean school ends after grade 1. i have done spiritual grade 1 and now i'm moving into higher understanding. the problem only comes when people think what they currently know is all that can be known. it's pride, it's foolishness and jesus, i assure you, doesn't know how to get you to see past this either. please don't make yourself unreachable to a spiritual teacher by thinking you already know the answers.

Do you know what you are doing my friend?

:) this question says much more about you than it asks about me.

I said what I did only because your whole purpose posting on this forum is to stir up controversy.

If you don't understand the subject at hand, then I'm confused as to why you insist on posting in here.

Furthermore, I didn't avoid your question. I answered in full......

Love Hurts.....

Just for future reference, I accepted Christ as my saviour many, MANY years ago. You are not talking to the lost when you're talking to me......

wrong. not 'you might as well'. i'd go as far as to say you'd be very wise to. the truth of the universe cannot be fully expressed or understood in words. words are linear and open to interpretation. ALL words. the truth of the universe is non-linear. that which can be understood by the heart cannot be expressed in words. the most that can be said about anything that's written down is that it falls into the category of 'partial truth'. and that's being generous.

jesus' teachings are not confined to what it says in the bible. do you honestly think a few verses, quoted incompletely, remembered years later and only then written down before being translated can actually sum up the totality of teachings of one of the most important spiritual teachers this planet has ever seen?!

even IF the scant bible verses that relate to jesus' words WERE everything he ever said, the words in the bible cannot capture jesus' true teachings. this is because communication is so much more than words. i am a teacher of journalism. i speak very differently to 10 year olds and to adults. it doesn't mean what i say to children is incorrect, it means i tailor it so they can understand it. i miss out lots of hard concepts and long words. i make it simple for them. but it's in no way the most complete teaching i could give, if i was speaking to people of higher understanding. what makes you think jesus' teaching method was any different? he was speaking to people of limited spiritual understanding. (and i have to say, i often know how he feels. :p )

jesus often spoke in parables because people could understand them. these weren't educated people. they were given a grade 1 lesson in god. that doesn't mean school ends after grade 1. i have done spiritual grade 1 and now i'm moving into higher understanding. the problem only comes when people think what they currently know is all that can be known. it's pride, it's foolishness and jesus, i assure you, doesn't know how to get you to see past this either. please don't make yourself unreachable to a spiritual teacher by thinking you already know the answers.

:) this question says much more about you than it asks about me.

Yes it’s a different speech as you say you are a teacher with a much higher intelligence than your students. However you adapt your speech to your students that they do learn and do understand. You do not speak in a form in which they cannot understand.

However; Jesus said my sheep hear my voice {is a spiritual discernment.

Jesus said my sheep hear my voice.

Does this mean that others not knowing Jesus cannot hear His voice?

No… many can hear the voice of the Lord…to an Extent; or none could be saved.

For as much as you know you’re a difficult person to reach. I have read your words. Yes you draw others to God. Yes you tell others that God is real and they need to come to know Him.

Sadly I have also read...(your words) Jesus has been deducted from the all-important equation of God. Therefore many scriptures are not as valued in the lack of personal knowledge or desire to see His claim as the Son of God and that He is God.

Personally I could not find soul salvation from a great prophet nor would I value His words. I would see Him as a man just a man with great words and I would live my life as my flesh dictated in the belief that this life is all there is.

You however have reached a higher status you have found the Father and have found God the Father on a level that many will seek.

You teach direction to the Father; since there is no Son … you have found God.

Eliminating to get to the top is not a process that works neither on earth nor to the throne of God.

Man on earth has ranking order. Likewise Satan has ranking order in Hell as He is labeled the Prince of demons; his demons are beneath him. Above all God has a ranking order. No man gets to the Father God but through the Son Jesus.

How then does one imagine he can escape the Son and get to the Father God?

Bluestueday often times the gift of intelligence, which you do have, is the downfall. You have lost your way in your mind (and hearts) search.

I say that because you must know Satan has powers, he also speaks to man. He can offer goose pimples, offer aweness and light, he can speak and lift your spirits. He can administer to your soul.

I tell you my friend if you have denounced Jesus as the Son of God.

You have denounced Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

You are not saved, sadly because you cannot see Jesus as the Son of God.

I am concerned for the spiritual journey you are on.

For this is not the way of Jesus …this is but around Jesus to reach God.

There are no short cuts; men fool themselves in believing there are alternate routs to the Glory of God. There are none. The Glory of God is through Jesus. It is found in salvation that only Jesus can offer any of us.

Again I can only pray you find Jesus and claim Him your Lord and Savior. Jesus is God as the Trinity is the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Jesus taught no man gets to the Father but through the Son.

Bluestueday you cannot see you have fallen short of the Glory of God in your quest. I do pray you will search your soul and find the True Living God through Jesus.

When you have found Jesus…. You have found God and eternal life with Him…(upon asking soul salvation through Him).

My prayers are with you, that you might see. That you might go back to a place you say you once were in the belief of the Lord Jesus.

God Bless*

Love Hurts.....

Just for future reference, I accepted Christ as my saviour many, MANY years ago. You are not talking to the lost when you're talking to me......

Moose, Praise Jesus to hear that news… I thought you were… but reaffirmation is great to hear always…

To know my thoughts; often times I may expound upon a point for other readers …

I strive to clarity for the souls in the Valley of Decision that they any have a better understanding of what we may speaking of.

Any topic of discussion presented to us; just may be an opportunity to open the door for others to see the way to Jesus.

In these days I have witnessed a hunger of many that are seeking more, something more.

They are weary of their life style … its not brining them what they imagined it would.

For many it’s a giving up and a seeking. My God the harvest is ripe. (The souls are not as I have known…stubborn and non receptive … but instead… receptive and willing.) Many are coming to Christ in these days so easily I am amazed. These are the days of harvest my friend my brother.

What a joy to live in these days.

God Bless* you; in your work of the Lord.

I pray we may win many from the grips of Satan in the time we have been allotted on this earth. The Holy Spirit is moving now... so strongly.

If you believe in God as you said, and God is in control everything, can't you trust on HIM would supervise the most important clue-the Bible He gave us? I don't have to believe what all important spiritual teachers said, I only care about what Holy Spirit said about.

No, I don't know all answers, but currently I know what I need to know how to enter kingdom. and Holy Spirit would teach everything little by little including deep secret of God.

If you pass grade 1, did God tell you that why Jesus was crucified in vain? and you can go to God by all yourself and by so you are equal to Jesus? Do you think Jesus lied about Holy Spirit all stuff?

if i was speaking to people of higher understanding. what makes you think jesus' teaching method was any different? he was speaking to people of limited spiritual understanding.

what makes you think at that time there was no one was as clever as you? based all on that, Jesus used same method to all kinds people. and among all teachings Jesus said we have to have a heart like a child to enter kingdom. why do you think when Jesus filled with Holy Spirit, that time Jesus was filled with joy by the Holy Spirit and said, "Father, Lord of heaven and earth! I thank you because you have shown to the unlearned what you have hidden from the wise and learned. Yes, Father, this was how you were pleased to have it happen.

so you are saying Jesus was lying?

bluetuesday
I tell you my friend if you have denounced Jesus as the Son of God.

You have denounced Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

You are not saved, sadly because you cannot see Jesus as the Son of God.

I am concerned for the spiritual journey you are on.

For this is not the way of Jesus …this is but around Jesus to reach God.

There are no short cuts; men fool themselves in believing there are alternate routs to the Glory of God. There are none. The Glory of God is through Jesus. It is found in salvation that only Jesus can offer any of us.

Again I can only pray you find Jesus and claim Him your Lord and Savior. Jesus is God as the Trinity is the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Jesus taught no man gets to the Father but through the Son.

Bluestueday you cannot see you have fallen short of the Glory of God in your quest. I do pray you will search your soul and find the True Living God through Jesus.

When you have found Jesus…. You have found God and eternal life with Him…(upon asking soul salvation through Him).

My prayers are with you, that you might see. That you might go back to a place you say you once were in the belief of the Lord Jesus.

God Bless*

love hurts, if jesus christ himself appeared to you and said 'my child, don't worship at the altar of the bible. they took my words and twisted them,' you'd say he was the devil. you'd tell HIM he wasn't saved because the ONLY thing you are prepared to consider is that if people don't accept jesus was something he NEVER even said he was (the only son of god), they go to hell.

so we can go back and forwards but your mind is closed to anything but what you already think. i managed to escape this trap and you can too. it just needs a determination to find out the truth. you think you already know it? you just failed lesson one.

and do you think if satan was on right earth now, he'd be trying to be a high-ranking official in an organisation that controls or influences the minds of almost half the population on the planet, or a member of a small minority of people who think that the true, astounding message of jesus christ has been perverted and ought to be put back where it belongs?

if you think he'd be in the second camp, then yes there's every chance i am him. yes, i speak out, but most people don't listen - they're minds are pretty much closed to the message.

love hurts, if jesus christ himself appeared to you and said 'my child, don't worship at the altar of the bible. they took my words and twisted them,' you'd say he was the devil. you'd tell HIM he wasn't saved because the ONLY thing you are prepared to consider is that if people don't accept jesus was something he NEVER even said he was (the only son of god), they go to hell.

so we can go back and forwards but your mind is closed to anything but what you already think. i managed to escape this trap and you can too. it just needs a determination to find out the truth. you think you already know it? you just failed lesson one.

and do you think if satan was on right earth now, he'd be trying to be a high-ranking official in an organisation that controls or influences the minds of almost half the population on the planet, or a member of a small minority of people who think that the true, astounding message of jesus christ has been perverted and ought to be put back where it belongs?

if you think he'd be in the second camp, then yes there's every chance i am him. yes, i speak out, but most people don't listen - they're minds are pretty much closed to the message.

Bluestueday,

Jesus is the Son of God ...in reference to His entrance into the world in a body of flesh. Luke 1:35 states, "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

Phil. 2:5-8 tells us that Jesus, "being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God" and yet He "made himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man…" Those verses show that Jesus was equal with God, yet humbled Himself and took the form of a servant.

Isa. 7:14 states, "Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call His name Immanuel."

Isa. 9:6 says, "For unto us a child is born (humanity of Christ), unto us a Son is given (deity of Christ): and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

1 Tim.3:16 tells us, "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Micah 5:2 2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been…. from of old, from everlasting... THE LORD JESUS CHRIST SECOND MEMBER OF THE TRINITY ALWAYS EXISTED. HE’S FROM OLD FROM EVERLASTING. THE ONE THAT WAS TO BE BORN IN BETHLEHEM

Its soul salvation taught. Jesus is the door that we may pass through his precious blood upon requesting Him to come into our hearts.

We do go forward in the Lord; we do grow in the Lord, yet we will grow in our spirit eternally as we saved.

The word of God is true and does not lie. Jesus has told us deliverance is the way through salvation... God loves us and wants to set us free.

[and do you think if satan was on right earth now, he'd be trying to be a high-ranking official in an organisation that controls or influences the minds of almost half the population on the planet, or a member of a small minority of people who think that the true, astounding message of jesus christ has been perverted and ought to be put back where it belongs?]

Lucifer in Heaven desired a higher status from his place.

He wanted to be like the most high God. (Isaiah 13-14)

I...will ascend into heaven,

I... will exalt my throne above the stars of God:

I... will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I...will ascend above the heights of the clouds;

I... will be like the most High.

Satan is the god of this world. And he does have a ranking order.

2 COR. 4:4 ..............GOD OF THIS WORLD

EPHESIANS 2:2.......... PRINCE OF DEMONS

EPHESIANS 2’12......... POWER AND PRINCIPALITIES

MATTHEW 12:24 .........CONTROLS DEMONS

[if you think he'd be in the second camp, then yes there's every chance i am him. yes, i speak out, but most people don't listen - they're minds are pretty much closed to the message.]

Many of us loose our way, in our spiritual journey to the Lord.

Jesus word is true, His salvation is free, He calls us to come to Him.

Jesus is the way the Truth and the Life.

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. John 10:9

There is no other way:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. (John 10:1)

God Bless*

bluetuesday

i'm sorry, you're not understanding me.

let me try to explain. quoting the bible is totally meaningless in this discussion. it's like quoting harry potter to me over and over again to try to prove to me that hogwarts is a real school. of course the harry potter books are consistent in their claim that hogwarts is a real school. if they were contradictory, no one would buy them.

in the same way, of course the bible says jesus is the son of god and the only way to salvation. if it didn't, christianity would be a joke religion and no one would be a christian. so please, i have read the bible and i know full well that my beliefs are condemned by anyone who interprets the bible in the way you do. i know you think i'm one of the damned and i am totally okay with that. i have been a christian. i am not condemning you for being one. i am simply trying to say something to you that might one day make you think. one day, perhaps something will happen to you and suddenly something i said will come back to you and you will see it with new eyes.

my entire point, in a way my only point, is that while you think the bible is totally correct and can never be challenged, you have closed your mind to the possibilities that the word of god in the bible has been corrupted (i believe it has), or that god might have lots to say to you that isn't covered in the bible (i believe he has).

that's it. that's all i have to say. until you allow the possibility that there is something else outside your viewpoint, all serious discussion about god is futile. i am not saying you should be like me and move away from religion. but i am saying you should question your religion thoroughly. perhaps the answers you receive will all confirm your faith as it currently is, and that's okay. what is not okay is not to question in case you get an answer that takes away your security. while you are too afraid to challenge your beliefs, they are worthless. god just cannot work with a closed mind, esepcially one that thinks its open.

The more I read the Bible, the more I feel Holy Spirit say "yes", the more I feel the Love of God. But when I have a little bit doubt about Bible or when I thought other religions might true (I've gone through other religions as well), Holy Spirit said "no", and I felt the love of God was moving away and the rejoyce was moving away. but Holy Ghost always there with me and to teach me. He drag me back, The Lord is my consoler, is my rock, is my source of love and rejoyce. I'd rather be a meek sheep than anything else, when I am weak, I feel the Lord is so strong. Others tried to confuse me, but that doesn't matter, Holy Spirit is always with me, and Lord is always with me. YOU can have it too, if you eagerly seek Him and invite Him into your heart. Lord knows your heart, and that is the most important thing, He will protect you, teach you wisdom, heal you. Don't let "this person said this, that person said that" confuse you, at the bottom of your heart, you know what is true. When Jesus came down to earth, He was meek, always seeking to help others, He was around poor and needy people a lot even He has authority to heaven and earth, He didn't scoff poor people or low level educated people. He never seeked self benefit, He rather sacrificed his own life to save us. If you want to seek God, won't you want a God like him into your heart? IF you read New Testament, you will know more about HIm:)

i'm sorry, you're not understanding me.

let me try to explain. quoting the bible is totally meaningless in this discussion. it's like quoting harry potter to me over and over again to try to prove to me that hogwarts is a real school. of course the harry potter books are consistent in their claim that hogwarts is a real school. if they were contradictory, no one would buy them.

in the same way, of course the bible says jesus is the son of god and the only way to salvation. if it didn't, christianity would be a joke religion and no one would be a christian. so please, i have read the bible and i know full well that my beliefs are condemned by anyone who interprets the bible in the way you do. i know you think i'm one of the damned and i am totally okay with that. i have been a christian. i am not condemning you for being one. i am simply trying to say something to you that might one day make you think. one day, perhaps something will happen to you and suddenly something i said will come back to you and you will see it with new eyes.

my entire point, in a way my only point, is that while you think the bible is totally correct and can never be challenged, you have closed your mind to the possibilities that the word of god in the bible has been corrupted (i believe it has), or that god might have lots to say to you that isn't covered in the bible (i believe he has).

that's it. that's all i have to say. until you allow the possibility that there is something else outside your viewpoint, all serious discussion about god is futile. i am not saying you should be like me and move away from religion. but i am saying you should question your religion thoroughly. perhaps the answers you receive will all confirm your faith as it currently is, and that's okay. what is not okay is not to question in case you get an answer that takes away your security. while you are too afraid to challenge your beliefs, they are worthless. god just cannot work with a closed mind, esepcially one that thinks its open.

God may have lots to say that isn’t covered in the Bible.

I look at this way; I will follow what He [has] said.

If He wants me to know anything more …I have no doubts He will tell me.

Thank you for taking the time to share with me Bluestuesday.

There is nothing else outside my viewpoint its futile I agree.

I’m in love with Jesus I don’t ever want to leave this spiritual place I am in.

Love your way through Christ Jesus.

God Bless*

• 3 weeks later...

My H. works with some priests, among others. Today, a police car came cruising up to the building and parked. Two cops got out. They strolled up to someone standing outside (a seminarian) and looking like they were about to haul him in for questioning, asked if he could tell them how many days were in lent and whether Sundays counted!

After he told them what he knew, they said they knew a deacon inside who was a former police officer, and that they would like to speak to him to confirm the information, as they put more trust in a former cop. :lmao:

I was wondering if they had given up doughnuts for lent!:lmao: