can a M and F be really really close but there be nothing sexual going on

wanthim4eva

I say if the woman is disfigured she'll want sex disfigured women get very horny when shown attention from the oposite sex

:laugh: i like you more everday kmt. you remind me of someone i knew once....

this thread is becoming a little black though

RecordProducer
If they or married, or the guy is gay, yes.
If they are married!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::bunny: You're hilarious, Johan. :love:

It's called an emotional affair. But I am not sure this is it. If she is cute then he is attracted to her for sure. If she is ugly like a tractor, don't worry. Yeah, to men it boils down to that. ;)

I say if the woman is disfigured she'll want sex disfigured women get very horny when shown attention from the oposite sex.

That's cuz they haven't gotten sex since high school! :laugh:
  • Author

well.... on her part i think she loves the attention. far to much by the sounds of things

shes a teenage girl who hangs around in an all guy group.. a few of them have fancied her and i think she loves it by what my ex told me.

my ex said to me once... i dont want her to have the satifsaction in thinkin i fancy her aswell.... but i think he does have the hots for her but he cant do anything about it becuase she hasnt made a move on him. so he doesnt want her to think that becuase she doesnt fancy him

i know idealy she is not his type... like she is skinny and blonde with not much of a backside.... and he likes curvey brunettes with a latino ass (which is more like me)

but they have the drugs in common and she laughs at everything he sais and most of all .. she dont "go on at him" like i did.

but i do think she is jsut very intense with her friendships and doesnt realyl see anything wrong with talking like they are BF n GF... but i think on his part there is a bit more to it to be honest.

i know this is awful but i had a sneaky look in his fone a while back ... and thats how i know about how they speak 2 each other. there is just laods of kisses and i love you's .. and also all those pet names for each other.

u dont understand how sick i felt when i read it... like he didnt even say that kinda stuff 2 me. he'd call me baby or gorgeous but thats about it really.

also the texts they exchange are monstrous amounts.. and as u may have read in the previous thread i made... he didnt really text me that much becusae he said it gave him more of a chance to miss me nad it felt better when he evetualyl saw me. i always felt parro and he always couldnt understand why and repeatedly said "we are just really good mates, we get on realyl well, nothing has happend and nothing ever would".. if only he knew that i had looked in his fone and seen how they speak to each other he may have realsied why i was so parro about it

i know he loved me n fancied me ... but deep down i think he thinks he would be better with her becuase she's got more freedom and more money and they both get high all the time.

i think that now im gone... if she gave him the come on and said she wanted him.. he would be there for real.

but

you dont know how much of a kick up the backside this has given me...

i havent touched a dropped of drink the whole weekend even though i went out, i used to do a bit of modeling but havent for ages .. but now im going to tone right up and start doing it again and make some more cash so that me and my daughter can have a better life and more freedom, im on the list to see a councellor .... and...... i have two possible dates.

i have just been quite lonely and depressed over the last year and relied on him to pick me up out of it and make me happy every weekend.... things are so changing from now.

he is gonna realise that he has made the biggest mistake ever in not standing by me 4eva like he put in his valentines card

(u know wot ... u know there are the stages of a heartbreak... i think i have gone thru it quite quickly as i feel i am at the anger stage now. so the next stage is acceptance. woooo hoooo i cant wait)

gonetildecember

It's definitely possible to be just friends... I have two really good male friends, with whom things have never gone to another level or we've never had any sort of romantic past or future.

... I do however think that there's always some level of attraction ..even between friends.. when u spend that much time with someone.. sometimes things pop into ur head, not that everyone acts on that,

the situation u described tho does sound a little too close for comfort tho.. :S

My girlfriend has been doing this crap for months with her Ex and it's driving me absolutely nuts. I snooped her phone and there were 100's of kissy-poo texts on there. I told her I looked at it and I felt like an idiot for doing it.

But yeah...the first thing I thought was murder:

Him?

Her?

Both?

Or myself! ha!

She's great other than this but I just can't understand why she has to do this. I have ex's that'd like to get back with me. But I don't hang out with them or talk or text them unless it's business.

I have an innate feeling of respect for the person I'm with and wouldn't do that to them.

Having someone share the intimate side of themselves with someone else sucks. That's for the person you're with....not used to be with.

Am I wrong on this?

In my opinion, the girl can form that close bond - but the guy in the situation is usually some chump mascarading himself as the 'best friend' in hopes of getting more sometime down the road. See this post below for further analysis...

They want the Un-boyfriend Boyfriend. The guy that will do things for them have every aspect of a relationship, including more emotional intimacy than they would have with a guy they would sleep with, with a guy they have neither attraction to nor will ever sleep with.

The poor guy is attracted usually but hangs out being the "best friend" thinking she'll suddenly wake up and realize how great he is and finally become his girlfriend including the long anticipated sex.

It never happens. She loses respect for him (she knows he wants her and likes the attention) because he continues to put up with it.

Mystery solved!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Author
In my opinion, the girl can form that close bond - but the guy in the situation is usually some chump mascarading himself as the 'best friend' in hopes of getting more sometime down the road. See this post below for further analysis...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

lol i so knew it was this.... its soooo damn blatant that he has th hots for her but its also so blatant that she loves the attention and al lthe closeness without the sexual part.

i know my ex had very strong feelings for me ... but i often thought if she turned round and said she wanted him... that he would question his feelings for me. for sure. i think one day she will get a BF and lsoe interest in him... or something will happen and this cosey little friendship will no longer be.

i just worry now.. coz even though our sex was amazing .. the best i have ever had and he said it was the best he had ever had .. it never got boring in 2 years and we still had it as much as possible and it was alway so passionate and sometimes so dirty... but now im thinkin ... did he ever think of her during. like he was the type of guy who would keep his eyes open and watch everything... but i stil wonder if he ever imagined it was her. eeewwwwww. gross.