Pregnant And Husband Gets Lapdance

• Author

Also, strangely enough, my husband is doing things which I had planned for myself to do... Like joining th gym and a few other things. This whole experience has changed him in a way. He joined the gym, stopped smoking, is reading all these books about ways to save money and how to have tons of money in 20 years. Also, thinking about our 2 daughters future, like college and wedding expenses.

I don't know what to make of it.

I previously mentioned that he bought me a gift for having the baby. Now he is on this I WANT to buy you something for mothers day and my birthday which is the week after.

I really don't know what to make of this. I feel like the bad one because hes trying so hard, yet I feel if I let me guard down, a similar situation will occur or do you think he learned his lesson?

stillafool

Who Cares??????? Snore........end this post already and go and be happy with your family!!!!!!!!!

che_jesse
Had a beautiful baby girl about 3 weeks ago. Also, i've been drinking alot.

I assume your boobs are not comeing anywhere near your new child?

• Author

lol.. nope, not nursing.

My husband likes to drink every now and then, what is considered over board?

lol.. nope, not nursing.

My husband likes to drink every now and then, what is considered over board?

Go ahead and let him drink until your boobs get sore. :eek::p

• 3 weeks later...
MrsHellFire

So believe me when I say its the lying that pissed me off not the lapdance!

People and attitudes on matters CHANGE. If this were the case truly, then I wouldn't expect you to go on and on about perfume from a "tramp" on your husbands pants and you imagining her all over his body. Get a grip!

MrsHellFire

Things are slowly getting back to normal. Had a beautiful baby girl about 3 weeks ago. Had sex with my hubby for the first time in a while about a week ago a

You had sex 2 weeks after giving birth???

Aren't you supposed to wait about 1 1/2 months for that? YES! Wouldn't that be painful?? LOL

I am really not buying this thread.. sounds like an attention-seeker!

MrsHellFire
Also, strangely enough, my husband is doing things which I had planned for myself to do... Like joining th gym and a few other things. This whole experience has changed him in a way. He joined the gym, stopped smoking, is reading all these books about ways to save money and how to have tons of money in 20 years. Also, thinking about our 2 daughters future, like college and wedding expenses.

I don't know what to make of it.

I previously mentioned that he bought me a gift for having the baby. Now he is on this I WANT to buy you something for mothers day and my birthday which is the week after.

I really don't know what to make of this. I feel like the bad one because hes trying so hard, yet I feel if I let me guard down, a similar situation will occur or do you think he learned his lesson?

LOL.. how men CHANGE after one lapdance.. gosh I'm finding this thread awfully ridiculous and amusing.. keep it up!