Guys, in the very early stage of dating, do you want a woman to call you or not?

paris38

well i only date women who are good cooks. if some chick tried to pass that stuff off as dinner to me I'd never give her a call again (especially if its the first meal she's making for me)

jesus christ i know dogs that eat better than that man! :lmao:

That's just plain wrong!

At least make them Brats' or something. :laugh:

Just not that into impressing a guy too much. I think it's my subconscious telling me that I prefer to be single! :D

BTW, I look like Ginger, Cook like Mary Ann! :lmao:

however this new guy is a vegetarian so I'll have to make him vegetable stew.

what is he a fag?

Just not that into impressing a guy too much. I think it's my subconscious telling me that I prefer to be single! :D

BTW, I look like Ginger, Cook like Mary Ann! :lmao:

Maybe you prefer to be stranded! :lmao:

I need a guy who can make me laugh as much as you do. Seriously.

Move to Iowa? Sorry but I've already been corn-holed enough in my life :laugh:

Move to Iowa? Sorry but I've already been corn-holed enough in my life :laugh:

Is'nt Iowa full of Stalkers :confused:

I knew a Kernel who lived there :cool:

Shucks, this is getting lame :D

Personally I'd appreciate a nice home cooked dinner made by her. You know like a nice pot roast and roasted potatoes with some nice green veggies. Forget about her opening my door man!

THIS is what I do (amongst other things). I don't open doors. :D :D

you're killing me here. iowa men have no sense of humor.

how can one have a sense of humour when all you can see for hundreds of miles is corn fields?

• Author

you and I need to go on Survivor...we can be the two hot babes on the show who hook up with the guys.

As long as I had my basic needs met, I wouldn't mind. ;)
Just tell me straight up, please. How much should I call if I'm interested, or do you really want to do all the pursuing and should I leave it all up to you?

It is definitely a big plus when the woman pursues. Its also a big plus when the woman goes out of her way to make the guy happy, whether it be a nice home cooked meal, or even if she reaches over and opens the door for me. Whatever it may be, any sign that she shows me that she cares is a big plus.

As for how much you should call, how much would be too much if he were to call you? Go by that.

how can one have a sense of humour when all you can see for hundreds of miles is corn fields?

Never 'parked' in a cornfield before Alpha?

Originally Posted by Rooster_DAR

P.S. If you go on a date and he open the car door for your, reach over and open his, you will score major points here!

Sweet jesus, I read that as "PS If you go on a date and he opens the car door for you, reach over and give him head!" LOL! OOPS.

• Author

women. I'll try this next time. lol

Sweet jesus, I read that as "PS If you go on a date and he opens the car door for you, reach over and give him head!" LOL! OOPS.
THIS is what I do (amongst other things). I don't open doors. :D :D

Baby, if you wanna cook for me instead then that's fine. :cool:

:lmao: :lmao:

I like where this thread is going. I admit, I generally open his door, but I'll have to try this plan out on the BF... hell, he might cook for me. :laugh:

Not recommended for a first date, though. Might scare a guy off. :laugh:

Just tell me straight up, please. How much should I call if I'm interested, or do you really want to do all the pursuing and should I leave it all up to you?

I like her to make me work for it, but I also like her to throw me a bone occasionally. A 2:1 ratio works for me (me:her). I do need some, because I will shut down if I feel it is one-sided.

brokenhart2007

If a girl did get offended by me opening her door, I'd probably just tell her to shut her hole and get me a beer. :D

tanbark I love the things you say!!!

Baby, if you wanna cook for me instead then that's fine. :cool:

Why do you think I've spent the past 3 years cultivating my culinary skills? ;)

tanbark I love the things you say!!!

Thanks. :D

Why do you think I've spent the past 3 years cultivating my culinary skills? ;)

I think on my next trip to Tahoe or Carson City I need to make a pit stop in ..... :D