God made us to be like HIM?

only if the joint has a decent menu. Otherwise I'll opt to be that crazy aunt locked up in the basement ...

:p :p :p

• Author
In as much as its a joy shedding the light of the Lord;

that others may see.

There too must come a time to realize Matthew 7:6 ;

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,

neither cast ye your pearls before swine,

lest they trample them under their feet,

and turn again and rend you.

As for myself …Im finished with this thread...

Somewhere someone is sincere and seeks to gain a

better understaning.

Lonelybird it was a good thread…

It looks as though it has run its course.

LB and Quankanne any the rest of you in the Lord… Great Job!:love:

God Bless*

As always...even still if you feel;

one is sincerely hungering for the word of God

and does seek Him... Hang in there.

Love Hurts:)

Thanks for your kind words. Through our works God called us to do, not only HE want those who are hunger learn HIS words, but also HE want to shape us, and teach us patience, love, and forgiveness and all spiritual fruits. we never know, but maybe we sow some seeds in their heart, now the seeds are underground, but one day these seeds will grow up. maybe someone who sincerely seek God will look the thread one day. Some people think we are insane;) , but that's not important, because we are free from bondage of people's opinion long ago. and their unkind words won't shut us up, on the contrary we speak more. we didn't hurt people, but the light of words made some of them uncomfortable, stir them up. hope they see one day that invisible devil never want them to know the truth

I can understand the urge in your heart:love:

God bless

For love rules willing hearts, but fear the unwilling. One kind of fear is base; but the other, leading us as a pedagogue to good, brings us to Christ, and is saving.

• Author
There too must come a time to realize Matthew 7:6 ;

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,

neither cast ye your pearls before swine,

lest they trample them under their feet,

and turn again and rend you.

true. But as posted above, we continue to be a hopeful and optimistic people. Remember the saying, "dance as if no one is watching"? I think believers must follow that advice, and love Him as though no one cares.

at some point, someone is going to notice and want to know why you're dancing so joyously!

Hi quankanne:)

Thank you for your encouragement. Yes, joyful dance:laugh: :bunny:

HIS yoke is light

God bless

• Author
A real man makes his own destiny.

Believe in God and love God will make you a man's man

Close picture, yes, man's destiny rely on his choices; big picture, we should know what choices will make good future. not everyone knows, you can see this from their miserable life from this discussion board

• Author
No he will not... You have to do the work yourself.

suppose I am in a marriage

When I don't want to respect my hb, God will say 'no, you have to respect your husband and do no harm to your hb'

When I am in a selfish mode, God will reveal to me that the giving spirit make a good marriage

When I pass that chemical honeymoon stage, God will teach me other levels Love. God's love is unconditional

Sometimes, HARD WORK aren't on the right track, so HARD WORK can go in vain:p

• Author
Yes and hopefully they'll do the rational thing and lock you up and have you treated for lunacy.

:) Hi TheDC

The world isn't perfect. But the striving for light, for love and good things make this world more beautiful. ask why this world isn't perfect and bad things happen isn't going to help us, we can make positive change for ourselves and others since now

You are not alone out there

God loves you

suppose I am in a marriage

When I don't want to respect my hb, God will say 'no, you have to respect your husband and do no harm to your hb'

When I am in a selfish mode, God will reveal to me that the giving spirit make a good marriage

When I pass that chemical honeymoon stage, God will teach me other levels Love. God's love is unconditional

Sometimes, HARD WORK aren't on the right track, so HARD WORK can go in vain:p

That is incredibly naive to think that god is going to revel when you are behaving unhealthy.

Like I have already said, god is not going to help you at all, you have to do the work yourself and it is irresponsible to think that things are just going to happen and be revealed to you.

No offense LB, I believe that there is a higher power, not sure what it is, I do believe in kindness, love and compassion. Both my parents really did not talk about god or go to church. My father actually did not believe in god at all, but to no avail he was a kind person and everyone adored him.

Does god really instill that in a person? I believe that it is life experience and choice to be who you are and how you treat other people.

Some but not all people of "God" are some of the meanest most selfish people you could meet so where is thier head at?

I just don't buy into worship persay, I think it is all hype for the most part.

Some religious groups will kill, murder, rape all in the name of God, how is that normal?

Then there is the other side that can do no wrong and judge everyone for the smallest mistake not opening thier hearts to people in need because you have to live by the word of God...

There should be a happy middle ground where there are no extremes

Thanks pricillia :)

I also believe that humans are capable of deciding what is good and bad without religion to twist this vision.

It is too easy to just do what you are told, it takes a lot more to think and be responsible for yourself.

people who believe in god can think for themselves... but there is one thing this thread has taught me in the future when ever some one starts to talk to me about religion I'm just going to nod and agree with what ever they say because arguing over this stuff just anoys me

• Author

Does god really instill that in a person? I believe that it is life experience and choice to be who you are and how you treat other people.

Yes. If you believe and trust in God, God is your counselor and comforter.

• Author

Some but not all people of "God" are some of the meanest most selfish people you could meet so where is thier head at?

I just don't buy into worship persay, I think it is all hype for the most part.

Some religious groups will kill, murder, rape all in the name of God, how is that normal?

People don't judge people, It is God who judge. God never told them to kill, murder, rape, do you think they can escape from God's judgement just because they claimed to be a believer?

• Author

Then there is the other side that can do no wrong and judge everyone for the smallest mistake not opening thier hearts to people in need because you have to live by the word of God...

There should be a happy middle ground where there are no extremes

Everyone make mistakes, but the important thing is repentance and determination to do better next time. Jesus suffered a lot and sacrificed his life to show us a way to reconnect with God. when we feel did something wrong in our heart, ask God to forgive us, then no more self condemnation. and put our eyes in the future and do better

• Author
That is incredibly naive to think that god is going to revel when you are behaving unhealthy.

Like I have already said, god is not going to help you at all, you have to do the work yourself and it is irresponsible to think that things are just going to happen and be revealed to you.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: