Maybe a lame question, but...How do you know if a stripper is interested in you?

JackofHearts

• Author

LOL....Well, I'm loving all this feedback, and I'm getting some good laughs too. I was just curious, that's all, her behavior was just somewhat unexpected. Like, why is she sitting here talking to me this whole time instead of looking for dances. Or pointing someone out in the club and telling me that he asked her for a dance, but she didn't want to do it. Or when she was up on stage she pointed over to where we were sitting before and tells me "I'm gonna come hang out with you." And goes to have a cigarette and says "don't leave." Tries to give me a tip back that I gave for everyone at the stage. I'M intimidating to her?? How the heck am I intimidating to her?? Usually the ladies just stop by and ask your name and make small talk for a few seconds then ask if you want a dance. It's just more of a strange mystery that I'm trying to solve I guess.

kindred_soulman
Where is any of my posts have I posted that I have never hooked up with a stripper ?

( for the record I have dated 2 strippers.. I didn't meet them at a strip club though.. or even go see them strip )

No Game? Come on..

Backing up your argument by attacking me and my game isn't the way to go..

If that is you in your avatar then I can say that I have years and years of experience with women over you...

I wasn't attacking anyone, but you are wrong.

This thread is entitled "how can I tell if a stripper is interested?" so I attempted to answer that.

The thread is NOT titled "is it okay to date a stripper?" In which case if it was, your response would be dead on.

But when you say all she wants is his money....you are wrong to assume that.

Chances are, she does want only your money, but that goes the same for every woman. You can just as easily meet a gold digger in church....

You can't label her as such for just being a stripper.... it depends on other behaviour also.

I'M intimidating to her?? How the heck am I intimidating to her?? Usually the ladies just stop by and ask your name and make small talk for a few seconds then ask if you want a dance. It's just more of a strange mystery that I'm trying to solve I guess.

Maybe she has low self esteem and doesn't think you would like her because she chronically thinks poorly of herself.

Just a thought.

But when you say all she wants is his money....you are wrong to assume that.

Chances are, she does want only your money, but that goes the same for every woman. You can just as easily meet a gold digger in church....

You can't label her as such for just being a stripper.... it depends on other behaviour also.

Yes, you can meet a Gold Digger at church. I really believe that when you're talking about a woman who takes her clothes off for money, though, we are in another ball game. Being a Stripper doesn't make you a bad person, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm just saying that strippers are not known for their humble abode and disdain for material wealth.

I'm just saying that the kind of girl that the OP wants to date doesn't work at a strip club. I think that he sounds like a sweet guy, but the kind of girl that you want your first experiences to be with.. Well, that kind of girl hasn't showed half the city her ta-ta's.

Take it from me. One of my best friends is with a girl who used to be a Stripper. She's a nutcase. That industry does not do good things for people.

kindred_soulman
Yes, you can meet a Gold Digger at church. I really believe that when you're talking about a woman who takes her clothes off for money, though, we are in another ball game. Being a Stripper doesn't make you a bad person, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm just saying that strippers are not known for their humble abode and disdain for material wealth.

I'm just saying that the kind of girl that the OP wants to date doesn't work at a strip club. I think that he sounds like a sweet guy, but the kind of girl that you want your first experiences to be with.. Well, that kind of girl hasn't showed half the city her ta-ta's.

Take it from me. One of my best friends is with a girl who used to be a Stripper. She's a nutcase. That industry does not do good things for people.

Ahh, yes I coulnd't agree more!

All I am saying is the guy asked how he can tell if she's interested. he didn't ask if it was a good idea to date a stripper.

I think he already knows it's bad news.

Perhaps he wants a piece of azz until his "saint" comes along. Which, by the way is like creepin jesus.

kindred_soulman
I really believe that when you're talking about a woman who takes her clothes off for money, though, we are in another ball game.

I had to respond to this sentence.

I can note many, many instances where women use their looks for money without taking their clothes off. At least with being a stripper, they are upfront about it and you know what you are getting into.

How many women get free drinks at clubs?

How many dinners do you pay for while dating her and she is dating 2 other guys simultaneously?

In some cases, I would think higher of a woman who takes her clothes off for $$$ than some wretched b$#$ off the street.

A

Perhaps he wants a piece of azz until his "saint" comes along. Which, by the way is like creepin jesus.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love it!

So why do you care if she is interested or just wants to exchange bodily fluids...... I mean you could just ask her out and hope you get a chance for the VIP treatment away from her work.

I mean all your after is a POA right? So go for it.

All I am saying is the guy asked how he can tell if she's interested. he didn't ask if it was a good idea to date a stripper.

If you go back and read my posts you will not see anywhere that I have posted that said it was a bad idea to date a stripper..

In fact I was answering his question about interest..

You on the other hand have almost on every post said that a stripper is a second class citizen..

Well now, for the most part strippers will do whatever to get your money..

You need to be careful in this situation though, because it is going to be difficult to discern if she wants your money or your companionship.

Now the quality / morals of the girl might not be good.

Strippers are fun to date but my advice is don't try to make a wife out of one.

I say, be cautious.... and there is a real possibility that she does like you BUT because she is in that environment it's going to be more difficult to tell what her intentions are.

It may not be the best idea in the world (to date a stripper) BUT I assure you it happens!

Chances are, she does want only your money,

I think he already knows it's bad news.

In some cases, I would think higher of a woman who takes her clothes off for $$$ than some wretched b$#$ off the street.

I had to respond to this sentence.

I can note many, many instances where women use their looks for money without taking their clothes off. At least with being a stripper, they are upfront about it and you know what you are getting into.

How many women get free drinks at clubs?

How many dinners do you pay for while dating her and she is dating 2 other guys simultaneously?

That's life. There are many a hansome man who use that to their advantage. If someone buys a woman a drink at a club, that's completely voluntary. Same with dating someone. You don't have to buy her dinner. You could choose to date someone who will see you exclusively. That's the beauty of it.

I think that you might want to examine how you see this, though, because to me, it comes across (to me, anyway) as you are expecting something from them when you buy a drink or dinner. I mean, she's seeing 2 other guys. Are you not seeing anyone else? Or is it okay for you, not okay for her?

I'm curious. :laugh:

Yeah. Right.

Why would you even want to go out with a stripper? No offense, but having met a few of them in my life the general consensus I got from them is "red flag city galore."

• Author

Wow, I didn't know I was going to start a big argument between everyone. Sorry about that. To answer some previous questions, no, I'm not looking for a POA, and I'm looking to "go out" with a stripper. I was just curious about the difference in her behavior compared to the other ones.

RecordProducer
I know they're supposed to act like that anyhow, but is there any kind of signs they give to let you know. There's a club that I go to every now and then, and there's a dancer there that treats me a lot different than all the other girls there. Again, I know it's a lame question, but any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks! :D
Do you have a mirror? If you're hot then she probably thinks you're hot. You might be less threatening for her and she might feel safer and more comfortable with you if you're cute or appear really sweet and harmless. So that might be the reason for the different treatment.

Another option is that you're imagining that she is nicer to you than to other guys.

If she likes you as a customer, it doesn't mean she likes you as a man. Even if she thinks you're good-looking, it doesn't mean she likes you and is open to a sex fling with you. I assume what you wish is to sleep with her and not pay for it.

If you give her tips, that might be the secret, as well as if you don't give her tips. She will probably try to win your "heart" to get (more) tips from you.

I've heard that the mindset of a stripper only works in the money direction and they see the guests as potential sheep to rip off, not as potential dates.

However, every woman wants to find the right man. She might like you, but feel that you don't think of her as a worthwhile human being knowing that she dances naked for money.

All women in the sex business want to get out of the misery, settle down, and not worry about surviving from the 1st to the 31st every month. If you would approach her with respect, there is always the possibility that she might expect her prince to come and rescue her. So whatever you want, you don't know her story, her life is not easy - just don't fool her and break her heart. Just because she is a stripper doesn't mean she has no feelings. If you want to date her, accept to date a stripper. If you want just sex, be honest about it.

RecordProducer
Why would you even want to go out with a stripper? No offense, but having met a few of them in my life the general consensus I got from them is "red flag city galore."
You went out with a few strippers? :laugh: Look who's calling the cattle black! Like "Why would you even go out with a stripper?" :D

Maybe you were not good enough for them CG. Like... not smart or educated enough! :lmao::p

• Author

Well RecordProducer, you bring up some very interesting points. But, I just want to restate that NO, I don't just want to sleep with her.

Yes, I have a mirror, and no, I'm not hot by any means. LOL

I certainly don't see her (or any of the other women there) as not "a worthwhile human being knowing that she dances naked for money."

I always approach her with respect....I'm not the type to just want to look at her naked, or treat her like some second class ho or something. I actually have a better time just sitting there listening to her tell me about her kids and what's been going with her since the last time I saw her than watching her dance. I have a good time learning about her, and her past jobs (which were really unexpected and kinda cool) and what she wants to do when she decides to end her dancing career.

As far as breaking her heart....well, that just sounds kinda weird to have someone think that I would actually have the chance or ability to do that.

Again, thank you very much for your input. :D

You went out with a few strippers? :laugh: Look who's calling the cattle black! Like "Why would you even go out with a stripper?" :D

Maybe you were not good enough for them CG. Like... not smart or educated enough! :lmao::p

Or perhaps I'm just too smart to date them?! :laugh:

Nope I have never dated a stripper. Never found them to be appealing. I like classy women. I like the kind of woman you can take home to meet mom and then blows your mind behind closed doors :)

well JOH if you see dollars signs in her eyes she likes your wallet (or more likely, the empty version of your wallet.

Strippers are only after your ca$h...and some of them will do almost anything to get it.

Oh people, let's just answer the question: "How does one tell if a stripper as a personal interest in one apart from the job?"

Easy! Just say, "You are a fascinating person, would you like to have dinner with me this Friday so we can get to know each other better?"

Nobody likes rejection, but the rules have got to be at least a little relaxed in a strip club. If she wants to see you, she'll say yes. If she doesn't, she'll say, "Sorry, we're not allowed to do that." She wouldn't be a successful stripper if she didn't know to avoid humiliating clients. I don't think you need all that much game to ask out a woman who is waving her breasts in your face...maybe I just don't get it.

RecordProducer
I actually have a better time just sitting there listening to her tell me about her kids
Ooohhh, why didn't you say that you talk to her every time? Well of course she treats you differently. You get what you deserve. If you show kindness and respect then she feels more comfortable around you. However, that really doesn't mean that she likes you. Her job is to be sweet to the guests and smile and seduce you. She will use her wicked and angelic sides to make your wallet open up. If you want to know whether she really likes you, it will be really hard since she will never say NO to you. If you're so interested, ask her out, but if she accepts the invitation (I wouldn't hope too much), don't assume that she definitely likes you.

As far as breaking her heart....well, that just sounds kinda weird to have someone think that I would actually have the chance or ability to do that.
I believe that all strippers are in a desperate emotional and financial situation, with broken families multiple times. Most of them have been sexually, physically, and verbally abused, neglected, fortgotten, humiliated, addicted to drugs and/or booze. Obviously they don't have the education and skills to find a good job. I think this profile of women is prone to looking for her "prince" and anyone who seems like a nice guy might win their trust and love. I think they are complicated, needy, and want to have someone to take care of them.

regarding you not being the type of guy who would break her heart... you won't believe what kind of men are able to break the best girls' hearts! ;)

Again, thank you very much for your input.
You are welcome. By the way, how old are you, if I may ask?

I like the kind of woman you can take home to meet mom and then blows your mind behind closed doors :)
Blows your mind? :confused: Since when do you call a dick "mind"? Oh! I know, since you realized that your mind is in your dick! :laugh::p

Blows your mind? :confused: Since when do you call a dick "mind"? Oh! I know, since you realized that your mind is in your dick! :laugh::p

Have you ever known a man who didn't at least have some of his cranial capacity stored in the "other" head? Come on, RP! :lmao:

burning 4 revenge

You know a stripper is into you if she gives you her number. This has happened to me four times, but granted I've been to strip clubs ALOT.

One woman was caught and she was fined for giving me her number. I didn't ask for it (I didn't ask any of them), but felt terrible none-the-less. Needless to say I didn't call.

Of the four I dated one. A fisety black one. She broke my nose on Valentines Day and that was the last stripper I've dated.

. I think this profile of women is prone to looking for her "prince" and anyone who seems like a nice guy might win their trust and love. I think they are complicated, needy, and want to have someone to take care of them.

I disagree....they may conciously think the above but they're really looking for the abusive bad boy who will drink and do drugs with her and reinforce her total lack of self-esteem. The strippers are not looking for "nice guy" such as CaliGuy. They are looking for someone who will treat them even worse than they've already been treated in the past.

The strip clubs are full of "nice guy" and all the stripper do is take their money and the dumb nice guy goe home and masturbate to her image.....ha haha

burning 4 revenge
I disagree....they may conciously think the above but they're really looking for the abusive bad boy who will drink and do drugs with her and reinforce her total lack of self-esteem. The strippers are not looking for "nice guy" such as CaliGuy. They are looking for someone who will treat them even worse than they've already been treated in the past.

The strip clubs are full of "nice guy" and all the stripper do is take their money and the dumb nice guy goe home and masturbate to her image.....ha haha

this one time i agree with you. most strippers are not nice girls

RecordProducer

According to you, ALL women want bad guys. :rolleyes:

this one time i agree with you. most strippers are not nice girls
He didn't say that the strippers were bad gilrs; he said they LIKE bad guys.
Of the four I dated one. A fisety black one. She broke my nose on Valentines Day and that was the last stripper I've dated.

I think you need to start a My Bloody Valentine's Day thread and tell us the whole story on this one.

• Author
You are welcome. By the way, how old are you, if I may ask?

Sure, you may ask. I'm 30. Your posts have been very informitive RP! Actually, I've learned alot from most ALL of the posts on here. Thank you all for your input! :D