Bitch Friends

Kittiecat

Well my "friend" serviced the guy I was dating in the parking lot while I was waiting for him for the "last dance" of the night. I didn't find out about it until a year later... and I was still pissed off... and she wonders why we aren't good friends anymore...:mad:

Why is that turning me on guin? Think I'll go have hot, angry sex with my husband now...night all!:laugh:

Why is that turning me on guin? Think I'll go have hot, angry sex with my husband now...night all!:laugh:

Well I'm glad it made someone's night ;)

• Author

:laugh:

Nice posts guys. I'll tell ya, it felt fantastic to open the floodgates last night. She had it coming.

It's funny because I actually lunged at her a few times. It was my own special Springer moment. :lmao:

In typical remorseful hangover fashion, this morning we apologized to each other and we went out to breakfast.

I'm just glad to know exactly what I'm dealing with. I'll be keeping her at arm's length.

In typical remorseful hangover fashion, this morning we apologized to each other and we went out to breakfast.

:laugh:

Isn't that the truth,

Mike Ditka, a famous ex-NFL coach, once said that confrontation is good, its brings issue out in the open where they can then be acknowledged and worked on. I truley believe that.

Mike Ditka, a famous ex-NFL coach, once said that confrontation is good, its brings issue out in the open where they can then be acknowledged and worked on. I truley believe that.

You're well-read, for someone so young. Now all we need is to get you to work harder on spelling.

It feels great when you unload on those who were asking for it or especially on those who were long overdue for an unloading. I just don't see the excitement behind unloading for no reason. Seriously, get a life if you consider that entertainment.

I doubt it feels exciting, riddler. It likely feels like a relief. I've been yelled at so many people who were pissed off at something unrelated to me that I find this phenomena completely normal.

If you've been so lucky as to have never experienced this, be glad. Some of us seem to have "unload on me, I care" tattooed on our foreheads. :rolleyes:

I doubt it feels exciting, riddler. It likely feels like a relief. I've been yelled at so many people who were pissed off at something unrelated to me that I find this phenomena completely normal.

If you've been so lucky as to have never experienced this, be glad. Some of us seem to have "unload on me, I care" tattooed on our foreheads. :rolleyes:

By it feeling great, I meant that it is a nice relief/feeling to get it off your chest. Its like getting an anvil off your back.

Yes it is normal if a person mistakenly yells at you for something that you didn't even do, but to do it for no reason at all is not normal.

Now all we need is to get you to work harder on spelling.

Ah! Nice to hear my words spoken by another. Welcome back Magichands.

As far as your "friend" Kittiecat, I would keep her "closer than your enemies."