Rapture: Pre or Post ?

Seriously, why do you say that?! Have you received a chip implant? I don't know if that would be the same, but, if you have, why not see about getting it removed?:confused:

B4R posted a thread ages ago to say he'd woken up one morning with a red incision-like mark on his neck, and had no idea where it had come from.

we urged him to go to the hospital and luckily they had some of that identification technology that can read electronic microchip implants. B4R was scanned and it turned out he was kiko, an 11-year-old persian cat from idaho who'd gone missing in 2003.

btw, the chip couldn't be removed. it had travelled close to his jugular, making surgery way too risky. so he has to live with it. i hope you don't mind me answering on your behalf, B4R, i know telling this story still upsets you.

but how freaky is THAT! :eek: :eek:

that LS thread has also been mysteriously erased...

Oh. For. God's. Sakes. Unbelievable. Quick! Put your tinfoil hats on!!!

The point of standardization is for safety and quality to PROTECT people from harm and shoddy workmanship. Honestly, how much more BS must we endure about all this?

I highly recommend therapy because this kind of paranoia is verging on illness. It would be sad for you to have to go on disability or something. Please get help.

They don't allow tin foil hats because it's harder to track us on the job, the aluminum disrupts the signal....

Oh. For. God's. Sakes. Unbelievable. Quick! Put your tinfoil hats on!!!

The point of standardization is for safety and quality to PROTECT people from harm and shoddy workmanship. Honestly, how much more BS must we endure about all this?

I highly recommend therapy because this kind of paranoia is verging on illness. It would be sad for you to have to go on disability or something. Please get help.

Oh and for the record, the customer already was doing audits and continuous inspections....the only way to ensure proper QA is on a step by step basis with inspection points during the process, whatever that process may be. The customer QA was during criticle process points and at the completion of the process.

You cannot tell me that the ISO audits where a couple of people come once a year and stay for one or two days can ensure QA.

Hey Love Hurts....

Wow, your house sounds soooo cool, and the Lord gave you the strength, and even in high stress levels, much was accompished!

I speak financial security over you, in the name of Jesus!

You know, there have been so many times I have been at the end, and that was really just the beginning....this might encourage you...

About 11 years ago, the kids were younger, and I was at the end. I had been laid off from my normal job for 4 yrs and 7 mo. During this time had ended up on welfare and was married (he wasn't much help). I finally got a job at Walmart, but it was only part-time.

My husband met someone else and left me, Walmart put me on full-time due to my situation, but still was only making 600$ a month. I didn't know how I was going to make it and didn't care.

I had a dream that I was in a battle field, there was parts of blown up aircraft everywhere, bits and pieces per say. I was in a mote and looked out of the mote and a snake popped up in my face, without thinking, grabbed the snake by the neck, killed it and tossed it. I don't like snakes, so this was a prophetic dream....it has slowly been coming to pass.

Anyway, my car had broken down and everything in my house was breaking also, I was at my wits end, but still hanging in there. One day something told me to call a friend of mine, I hadn't spoken with her in a year or so....She freaked out and said my old job had been looking for me (I had changed my phone # after husband left me), her husband was in HR so that is how she knew.

I got my old job back, making really good money, my inheritance came through (my stepmother was fighting me, she wanted to change the will that her and my dad had created, months before he passed, so I knew something wasn't right).

God made everything ok, and He will again for both of us Love Hurts...I feel His Spirit....

burning 4 revenge
no, you ARE the Mark of the beast. it's different. :laugh:

is that you in a wig in your avatar? it looks like you.

oh, why thank you. no ,its not me, but you made me feel lovely..
B4R posted a thread ages ago to say he'd woken up one morning with a red incision-like mark on his neck, and had no idea where it had come from.

we urged him to go to the hospital and luckily they had some of that identification technology that can read electronic microchip implants. B4R was scanned and it turned out he was kiko, an 11-year-old persian cat from idaho who'd gone missing in 2003.

btw, the chip couldn't be removed. it had travelled close to his jugular, making surgery way too risky. so he has to live with it. i hope you don't mind me answering on your behalf, B4R, i know telling this story still upsets you.

but how freaky is THAT! :eek: :eek:

that LS thread has also been mysteriously erased...

Now that IS SICK!:sick: Hey listen, and you too B4R, if you woke up one morning with this thing in you, 1) It sounds like some sort of experimentation had been going on. 2) It WASN'T according to YOUR knowledge, it was forced upon you. 3) Since you didn't WILLING receive this thing in you neck, you HAVE NOT received the MARK of the beast. 4) Why do I say this? Because a person will have to want it. Even if a person would be kinda thinking about receiving the MARK, and someone sneeks up and injects the thing into you, you havn't received the thing.

Like I say, YOU HAVE TO WANT IT!

The Bible says not to receive the MARK in your right hand or forehead, personally I wouldn't receive it ANYWHERE. I know that the Bible doesn't say what the MARK will be, to me, it could be almost anything, a dot on the hand, a barcode, the numbers 666, a microchip, whatever the thing is, don't receive ANYTHING in the right hand or forehead! B4R, I hope you are going to a church where you live, get ahold of Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ knows ALL of whats been going on with you.

Without Love, Scripture are nothing. So many people never heard of Jesus, and many do not realize His love yet. how can World end at this situation?

People cannot provide perfect love themselves. Jesus provide that kind love. He is the source.

Now that IS SICK!:sick: Hey listen, and you too B4R, if you woke up one morning with this thing in you, 1) It sounds like some sort of experimentation had been going on. 2) It WASN'T according to YOUR knowledge, it was forced upon you. 3) Since you didn't WILLING receive this thing in you neck, you HAVE NOT received the MARK of the beast. 4) Why do I say this? Because a person will have to want it. Even if a person would be kinda thinking about receiving the MARK, and someone sneeks up and injects the thing into you, you havn't received the thing.

The Bible says not to receive the MARK in your right hand or forehead, personally I wouldn't receive it ANYWHERE. I know that the Bible doesn't say what the MARK will be, to me, it could be almost anything, a dot on the hand, a barcode, the numbers 666, a microchip, whatever the thing is, don't receive ANYTHING in the right hand or forehead! B4R, I hope you are going to a church where you live, get ahold of Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ knows ALL of whats been going on with you.

b4r and bluetuesday, please use your smiley's for the sake of those readers lacking the irony gene. ;)

burning 4 revenge

I am a demon

Regarding ISO 9000, please read the following from Wikpedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_9000

This will clear up why they have these quality measurements. Well, maybe. :rolleyes:

If one looks hard enough, there is a conpsiracy under every rug.

I have found that the more one is distressed with this life, the more one looks to the next for complete happiness. And it not only becomes their happiness, it becomes their deliverance form messes that they themself have created.

Now before the above statements get really taken apart. I am well aware that in this life, we will never find happiness. And I know that deliverance will come in the life to come for Christians. I am also aware that this world will end one day. And how it ends is still unknown.

I had a friend who just knew that the world would end in 1994. Her life was unhappy. She had no financial security. She was unhappy in her choice of husband. Life was not good. As you probably know if you are reading this story, the world did not end. And since it did not end in 2000 when she just knew it would, she left the church and Christianity. She divorced her husband and left her kids. She began a new life in the world. This was my closest experience with the damage that dwelling on end times prophecies can do to one's life and those close to them.

Another friend or actually work acquaintence...who I no longer see...believed that the world would end in 2000. She was burdened with illness, financial insecurity, and unhappy with her husband. She had big credit card debts, but she knew God would deliver her form them by ending the world. She was going to be ready for the Y2K Crisis (I could never understand this double talk...knew the world would end, yet prepared for Y2K?). Her house was outfitted with propane and appliances. Her basement was stocked with dry foods for a few years. She had gallons of gas. She had rifles and ammunition, and her house was reinforced...to ward off the looters. As you know, Y2K did not happen. I am willing to guess that she is still paying off those debts. She IS with her husband. But guess what? She has a new focus...the world will end in the year 2011. And so it goes.

Two people...two responses.

This is why this kind of thinking gets way off focus. It leads people to believe that Christianity is made of irrational thinkers and not individuals interested in facts.

I am not saying that we are not in the end times. I do not know. But when Christians begin to point at current events and try to attach Bible verses to such things as ISO 9000 as proof that the world is ending, they are losing credibility for the most important issue...salvation comes from Jesus Christ. Then the Gospel becomes just more irrational thinking.

I am a demon

No, you are not. you just lack of will power to fight over Demon. You allow demon talk all negative stuff into you.

I am a demon

Can you come to my birthday party? If you scare everyone away, they'll be more cake for us.

• Author
Like I said, I'm not surprised. I read much of the articles from the links provided, some of the web links have been deactivated, I wonder why....... It looks like the web sites themselves have been moved, or ended. Do you know about any more technological advancements that you havn't mentioned? I'm sure you've seen the credit cards with the chip in them. But, back to one of the articles, it said that mass conditioning is, or rather has been underway, not just in the US I'm sure, but, the whole world. As Dr. Sanders once said on some tapes I once got, It's just like a frog in a pot, turn up the heat too quickly, and he leaps out! But, if the heat is gradually turned up, the frog doesn't even realize it until it's too late, cooked frog legs!:eek:

Sup,

Dr. Sanders is right on. The technique for getting people chipped is not to command them to get it. People are creatures of habit not often easy or quick to change. People need to desire to change; people need to want. How do you get people to want?

Its the sell it to me smoothly technique; commercials, magazine adds, radio, talk shows, internet, inspire keep up with the Joneses and people- talk- ya -know, that will encourage the step by step daily sway all into being chipped.

People will be told how wonderful and how much safer they and their money are being chipped. And if you don’t take it … you must have something to hide?

All people with nothing to hide are being chipped. Why aren’t you (guilt)?

People that are chipped around the world will all be tracked via space satellite.

Big brother will know every ones exact location, what they purchased, when they went to work, when they called in sick and played hooky, how much cash they made this month and what they purchased. Privacy will be unheard of.

People will not be able to keep track of people but a very smart or several smart computers can and will keep track of every individual in the world.

From the eye in the sky to the brain of a computers.

http://www.uncoveror.com/beast.htm

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/mark2.htm

Some of the most descriptive informational links I would have like to have posted from you tube are inactive are diverted… I noticed that too?

Look into FEMA Powers: The scenarios established to trigger FEMA into action are generally found in the society today, economic collapse, civil unrest, drug problems, terrorist attacks, and protests against American intervention in a foreign country. All these premises exist, it could only be a matter of time in which one of these triggers the entire emergency necessary to bring FEMA into action, and then it may be too late, because under the FEMA plan, there is no contingency by which Constitutional power is restored.

Under FEMA powers there is no phone call to your Lawyer there is no trial.

Under FEMA powers you have no Constitutional rights.

http://www.sonic.net/sentinel/gvcon6.html

• Author
Are we talking about the end of the world now?

Oooooooooooo, I'm soooooo done here.

There is no end in "world without end", Ephesians 3: 21 unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

2 Corinthians 5:15-21 vs.19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

But there is an end in Christ: the end of the law...

• Author
Regarding ISO 9000, please read the following from Wikpedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_9000

This will clear up why they have these quality measurements. Well, maybe. :rolleyes:

If one looks hard enough, there is a conpsiracy under every rug.

She has a new focus...the world will end in the year 2011. And so it goes.

This is why this kind of thinking gets way off focus. It leads people to believe that Christianity is made of irrational thinkers and not individuals interested in facts.

I am not saying that we are not in the end times. I do not know. But when Christians begin to point at current events and try to attach Bible verses to such things as ISO 9000 as proof that the world is ending, they are losing credibility for the most important issue...salvation comes from Jesus Christ. Then the Gospel becomes just more irrational thinking.

James .. We agree its foolish to date set. Jesus said no man knows, that’s good enough for me.

This issue here is on facts lots and lots of facts… we need to look at all the signs the Lord said to keep watch for then we look at all the signs matching in the world today with His word.

The reasons so many are now speaking last days is because all the signs are matching up.

I know you don’t see that and that you do not believe 666 is the mark of the beast it could be 616 or something like that. Forgive my instant recall of your words without checking for certain…

While you are right on in we should be witnessing Salvation comes from Jesus Christ.Praise Jesus

Jesus taught us that. We are all individuals in the body of Christ. We all speak the language of God a little differently. But we are all needed to make up the body of Christ.

If telling it like it is makes me look irrational so be it.

Matthew 16:26

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Take the word of God and the world events…. mingle them together…. and get 666… is in the last days.

Last days is not the end of the world.

There is no end in "world without end",

But there is an end in Christ: the end of the law...

James ...the true conspiracy is Satan.

From the cross to today Satan is the conspiracist.

He says it not so. Don’t believe it.

He keeps people blinded from the truth.

The technology wasn’t possible in the past…it is now.

RFID (666) is here now.

The coming total cashless society will mean

all must be chipped.

As the world globalizes or becomes The New World Order

the entire world will be cashless, as we merge as one people globally,

no one countries monetary system will be the cash system of the globe.

Instead we go cashless globally. All… chipped, electronic cash worldwide.

The question is how many see it as the mark of the Beast?

For those that do and refuse it, life is going to get little chaotic;

they cannot buy or sell;… in short it would appear they simply refuse

to pay their bills and feed themselves.

Question: Now what do we do with those potential homeless hungry people?

Just let them walk the streets?

Do you think the New World Order is ahead of this question

and has a plan to keep our worlds streets free and clear of multitudes

of unchipped homeless people?

If we consider the chip is to track and control.

The unchipped must be controlled in a different way… 'Containment'.

The word tells of the horrors of the tribulation …

why paint pretty pictures.

We need to see and be aware of what is going on behind our backs in this world… The kiss of affection...What is really behind?

Jesus knew...but We can be fooled.

Beware of the kiss on the cheek and a knife in your back.

Matthew 10:16

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Many keep watch. Many keep watch for the signs foretold by Jesus in the word and look for the signs to unfold on earth and so they are, and so they are.

If one looks hard enough, there is the truth of Gods word unfolding… all of it.

• Author
Hey Love Hurts....

Wow, your house sounds soooo cool, and the Lord gave you the strength, and even in high stress levels, much was accompished!

I speak financial security over you, in the name of Jesus!

You know, there have been so many times I have been at the end, and that was really just the beginning....this might encourage you...

About 11 years ago, the kids were younger, and I was at the end. I had been laid off from my normal job for 4 yrs and 7 mo. During this time had ended up on welfare and was married (he wasn't much help). I finally got a job at Walmart, but it was only part-time.

My husband met someone else and left me, Walmart put me on full-time due to my situation, but still was only making 600$ a month. I didn't know how I was going to make it and didn't care.

I had a dream that I was in a battle field, there was parts of blown up aircraft everywhere, bits and pieces per say. I was in a mote and looked out of the mote and a snake popped up in my face, without thinking, grabbed the snake by the neck, killed it and tossed it. I don't like snakes, so this was a prophetic dream....it has slowly been coming to pass.

Anyway, my car had broken down and everything in my house was breaking also, I was at my wits end, but still hanging in there. One day something told me to call a friend of mine, I hadn't spoken with her in a year or so....She freaked out and said my old job had been looking for me (I had changed my phone # after husband left me), her husband was in HR so that is how she knew.

I got my old job back, making really good money, my inheritance came through (my stepmother was fighting me, she wanted to change the will that her and my dad had created, months before he passed, so I knew something wasn't right).

God made everything ok, and He will again for both of us Love Hurts...I feel His Spirit....

Does it sound cool? Lol I think it is. It’s a gift. Thank you Purinheart.

You know we all have some gift, or some talent from God.

Something we are very thankful for..

For instance some people have the gift of true love in a personal relationship, they just flow together on so many levels and wouldn’t want to live without one another; sweethearts till death do they part. (That love is not given to everyone and you can’t buy it in a store it’s a gift from God).

Others have great intelligence, some have gift of gab and it pays to have that in various jobs, some are gifted in music and art, some in dance or electronics, mechanical, carpentry, masonry and so on.. God has given us our gifts. They vary from person to person some are late bloomers

and some early. My earthly father tells me this house is your gift.. He is right. I enjoy it and am thankful for my gifts, its good for us to know what our gifts are.

The Lord sure does move in mysterious ways.

You did win victory over the serpent.

If you had not contacted you old friend you would have not know a job was waiting for you… that’s a miracle. Wow your inheritance came through… that’s a gift Halleluiah.

Your Heavenly Father saw to it your earthly fathers gift to you was not stolen from you.

Praise Jesus God is sooooo good.

I just love that inspirational story… its so good when we hear and know the Lord is moving in our lives and the lives of others. When we focus on all the good things God has done… counting

our blessings.

Satan does not like us happy and healthy.. He wants us in the woe is me place. He wants us to live in fear and in lack, strife and chaos, degradation and deprivation, sad and loss of joy all those empty hollow dark places he can take us to. Satan just enjoys us like that so much.

He has won me over many times in life to many of those defeats.

Time is wisdom and Praise Jesus when we count our blessings.. we rain on his parade.

[i speak financial security over you, in the name of Jesus!] Praise Jesus I claim that in Jesus Name and double that blessing back to you. Amen

[God made everything ok, and He will again for both of us Love Hurts...I feel His Spirit....]

I believe ...I feel Him too.

I am thankful for those words today.. Thank you Sweet Jesus for a sister in the Lord.

God Bless

James ...the true conspiracy is Satan.

From the cross to today Satan is the conspiracist.

He says it not so. Don’t believe it.

He keeps people blinded from the truth.

this is very interesting to me. you say that satan keeps people blinded from the truth. you also say that we need to be aware of what is going on because jesus warned us we could be fooled. there is also a quote in the bible that says something like 'wide is the way that leads to destruction, and many find it. and narrow is the way that leads to life, and few find it.' i'm paraphrasing, but you know which one i mean.

as far as i can see it, satan can win in two ways. one is in getting people to run away from god - in making them accept a false god they can hate or fear or resent for their crummy lives. and the other is in getting people to be very religious and convincing them to accept a false god they can run TOWARDS.

you see, to satan it doesn't matter if people claim to be religious or not - if they are running away from a false god or towards a false god it's the same difference. what satan aims to do is to stop people discovering the truth about god. so replacing the truth of god with something else - with a god of vengeance or punishment or wrath, is just as effective as getting people to believe in nothing. either way, people are looking for the kingdom of god in the very place jesus said it WASN'T - outside themselves. they are viewing god as being external, not as being internal. they assume heaven is 'up', not right here.

the church which has taken jesus' name is the biggest religion on the planet, in other words, many have found it. and it preaches that god is separate from, or outside of, us. it preaches that the kingdom of heaven isn't within us, it's somewhere else.

so who can put their hand on their heart and truthfully say that the christian church is 100% true in its portrayal of god and the message of jesus? because i have to tell ya, 95% true, and we're into satan territory. satan would be have no credibility if he totally perverted the truth of god and he knows that. so he tweaks it. there's enough truth in there to be credible but to make people run towards, IMO, a false god. yes, the god of christian religion is a wonderful guy. but is he the REAL god? a snapshot of me may be a wonderful likeness, but if people mistake it for the real me, they're wrong.

i think jesus told us to watch out for a very good reason. satan is much cleverer than we think.

When the Antichrist comes on the scene (after the rapture) he's gonna seem soooo good and friendly. He WILL solve world problems, as it is written: he shall cause craft to prosper..... People will love him. As what has been told, I'm sure that others have heard of it by now, is the fact that he shall bring peace between the middle east (Arabic nations) and Israel. Correct me If I'm wrong here anyone, I really don't think that I am.

omg!!!!! They're Having Iso Audits!!!! Noooooooo We're All Gonna Die!!! Iso Will Kill Us All, Ruuuuuuun!!!

Some of you can make fun us, cut us down, and label us as "extreme", or whatever you choose....it really doesn't matter...just remember this thread when all of the Christians are gone.....

• Author

Bluetuesday, I am responding to your post… in the next few posts, I tried to touch on each topic in the order of your format.

You have to know Satan…. ‘is the God’ of this world… if you consider all of his attributes. If you know why he was cast from Heaven… what was in his heart... what did he want… what was it ???

Isaiah 13-14 For thou hast said in thine heart,

I ............will ascend into heaven,

I............ will exalt my throne above the stars of God:

I............ will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I ............will ascend above the heights of the clouds;

I............ will be like the most High.

Lucifer had...I trouble...he should have seen an optometrist.

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Pride... Is a sin; Lucifer fell because of Pride.

1 Timothy 3:6

Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil

Satan said I will be like the most High God…. And he is the god of this world. He has achieved his godlike status amongst men on earth..

2 COR. 4:4 ...GOD OF THIS WORLD…is Satan

Jesus said in Matthew 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

~Devilish Tale~

It is said that Satan had a conference in Hell and he summons his demons. He says ... How can we seduce people to coming to this place?

Demon #1.. Lifted his hand and said...

... I’ll tell men on the earth that Jesus Christ is a Fraud?

And Satan Said, No – He has risen from the grave and

He has been seen by; 552 people in 13 different places.

The validity of His resurrection is to well known?

Something else...?

Demon #2 lifted his hand. I’ll tell people that the Word of God is Not True! ..that it’s an Allegory! That it’s a Myth!

Satan said, that won’t work either...It’s clever.... But many of the Believers are standing on the promises of God Already.

They have been Saved.

They Have Been Healed.

They have Joy.

They Have Peace the Surpasses All Understanding.

Other are rejecting the message of Lust...

And Greed and Revenge and Hate and More Now are turning to Christ.

WE NEED SOMETHING THAT’S FOOL PROOF!

The Third Demon - Raised his hand and said, I HAVE IT! lord SATAN.... I HAVE IT!

I’m going to go to the Earth and Tell them Jesus Is Real. That His Word Is Real....That Hell Is Horrible.

Butt.... There’s Plenty of T I M E! Plenty of Time to receive Jesus..

You don’t have to accept Jesus Now.You Have Plenty of Time.... Wait Until You have done all the things you want to do.

Have all the fun you want to have.There’s Plenty of Time.

And....as they Procrastinate...they’ll never get around to it...and....

... SUDDENLY LIFE WILL END... and We’ll have them.

Satan laughed. a ... FIENDISH LAUGH OF DELIGHT ...

And said...THAT’S IT! ...

..RUN TO THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH AND SPREAD THAT MESSAGE!

{This is a little spun tale that holds vision. Satan has various ways to captivate mans attention and heart. He knows where we are weak and how to lead us.}

One of mans greatest falls is pride… exactly what Lucifer had been cast out of Heaven for…

Man desires to raise himself to a position of creating his own god, his own rights and wrongs.

The day a man can humble himself before the true living God and agree Gods word is the word; is the day a man is found.

Luke 15:6

And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

[either way, people are looking for the kingdom of god in the very place jesus said it WASN'T - outside themselves. they are viewing god as being external, not as being internal. they assume heaven is 'up', not right here.]

God is Omnipresent

http://www.parentcompany.com/awareness_of_god/aog11.htm

Conclusion:

There is no place to go where God is not already there. And God knows the hearts of all men;

Psalm 44:21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

God is in all places at one time. He knows our hearts our thoughts, including our bodies.

Luke 12:7

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Saved we are Sealed...Praise Jesus… The Holy Spirit enters our hearts.

2 Corinthians 1:22

Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

This act of Salvation in the Lord imputes Holy Spirit in us.

God is omnipresent, in all places at the same time, inside and out. Where can we be or go that God said He is not able to see or know where we are, what we are thinking or doing, what is in our hearts or of our flesh and bone? What is inside or outside of us that is hidden from His eyes?

• Author

Bluestueday…2

There are Three Heavens... You have read so many scriptures that make mention of the Third Heaven so you know it does exist...

I'll list a few.

2 Corinthians 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the *third heaven.

Revelation 8:10

And the *third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

Revelation 12:4

And his tail drew the *third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 21:1

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the *first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

WE HAVE MENTION OF THE FIRST AND THIRD HEAVEN...

THE *FIRST HEAVEN IS MADE OF THE:

ATMOSPHERE

TROPOSPHERE

STRATOSPHERE

MESOSPHERE

IONOSPHERE

EXOSPHERE

FROM THE EARTH UP TO APPROX. 600 MILES IN SPACE

FROM THERE UP ANOTHER APPROX. 600 MILES IN SPACE UPWARDS

QUASARS HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED 80 - 85 MILLION LIGHT YEARS FROM EARTH.

<6 TRILLION MILES IS THE DISTANCE OF A LIGHT YEAR>

APPROX... DISTANCE IS 185 TRILLION BILLIIN MILES...AT IS 95% TO THE END OF THE SECOND HEAVEN...

THE END OF THE COSMOS...

THE HUBBLE HAS A LENSE TO SEE THAT FAR...IT IS SHORT ONLY

5% OF SIGHT TO SEE THE GATES OF HEAVEN INTO THE

*THIRD HEAVEN... (kinda like the Tower of Babble)

Talk about no generation will have known and seen as much... we are it.

If we have too much more time here... We will watch what goes on the Third Heaven...(just as the tower of Babble not permissible)

HELL ...begins with Hades... in Hades there is a comfort side

Paradise... together in one place...seperated..

As explained in the story of the Rich man in Hell and Lazarus in Paradise.

Luke 16: 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Since the Cross...

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Sacrifice of bood and bulls is no antonement for sin...it only covered sin.

Hebrews 10:4

For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

After the Cross.

Those that Loved God waited on Jesus… He took the souls of Paradise to the Third Heaven.... rendering the comfort side of Hadies the Paradise side

*closed... Paradise is now in the *Third Heaven.... Jesus opened the Gate and made it possible...

The Hell side of Hades is still open for the business of suffering... It is a holding jail.

Those in Hell now … they too must stand before Christ in the Great White Throne Judgment.

Romans 2: 5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

THE JUST AND THE UNJUST WILL BE MEASURED BY HIS DEEDS...

EACH WILL RECIEVE HIS REWARD ACCORDINGLY.

Matthew11: 23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the Day of Judgment, than for thee.

WHY IS JUDGMENT FOR SODOM MORE TOLERABLE THAN FOR CAPERNAUM?

SODOM WAS BEFORE CHRIST.... THEY HAD NOT HEARD OF HIM....

THERE ARE DIFFERENT DEGREES OF PUNISHMENT, JUST AS REWARDS...

FOR EXAMPLE.... SOME LIVE ALL THEIR LIVES WORKING FOR THE LORD; THEY ARE SAVED AND HAVE DENIED THEMSELVES MUCH IN JESUS NAME SAKE.

OTHERS MAY FIND JESUS ON THEIR DEATH BED, NEVER HAVING DONE A THING IN THE NAME OF JESUS....

SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT FROM GOD. YET THERE ARE CROWNS TO EARN IN JESUS NAME...REWARDS.... THERE WILL BE THOSE WITH NO CROWN TO OFFER UNTO THE LORD.

THE FINAL PENITENIARY.... GAHANNA...THE LAKE of Fire or HELL

The Judgment at the Great White Throne

11 And I saw a Great White Throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead, which were in it; and DEATH AND HELL DELIVERED UP THE DEAD, which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

DEATH AS IN ... DEAD- WITHOUT CHRIST.... THESE IN HELL (HADES) are brought up from Hades to stand before the Great White Throne of Judgment… to be judged and sentenced to what level of degree of punishment for all eternity.. After Judgment they are sent back to the eternal prison Hell (or Gahanna)... where each individual will serve out his or her degree of punishment for all eternity...