What feminists truly think of men

Woggle

I got this off a feminist board and this is yet another reason why feminist has become a dirty word. Feminists are trying to devalue fatherhood and make fathers nothing more than sperm donors yet when a father is a penny short and 2nd late on child support they will sic the law on him. So here is the quote.

This is more nonsense of men trying to be in charge of everything again.

They are sooooo indepensible to children, sooooo unique in everyway…

It’s total crap from either Dodson or the other guys…

If God, evolution or nature saw anything whatsoever indepensible about men in raising kids, they would have given them a larger role in the entire process. As it is the male role is relatively minor both in human fathers, as well as the animal kingdom…

Which is why as soon as they find some beast whether a Disney Clownfish or a penguin who has ANY ROLE, no matter how limited with the young of any species, they then start the propaganda machine up about how indepensible ALL fathers are…

This is what this whole idiotic fixation on penguins is about lately…

Men trying to be in charge of everything again.

Before the last 20 years or so men didn’t even have a method to pinpoint if they were even really a kid’s biological parent. You know how many kings were probably sired by the stableboy or the ‘groom of the stole’ or some such idiot…

It’s ridiculous to keep painting the fatherhood role as anything but a social construct, with no relationship whatsoever to necessity…

Actually they add little of value to the whole family structure in the best of time and what little they did add is now easily replaceable, especially today with so many mothers working.

I’m waiting for cloning to take off so we can finally dispense with these custody wars they’ve started launching against women and children now….as usual when they perceive a threat to their control of something, their first response is let’s start a war…

It’s getting very old…

WTF are you doing on a 'feminist' board? Isn't that like hanging out on a KKK board and then deciding all whites are bigoted idiots?

Woggle, do yourself a favour and quit feeding your own paranoia. You posted a much more sensible and balanced post earlier - and then what do you do? Go read FEMINIST boards???? Get real. There are boards that will attract every sort of nutjob - they do NOT represent all humans.

Geeeeze.

WTF are you doing on a 'feminist' board? Isn't that like hanging out on a KKK board and then deciding all whites are bigoted idiots?

Woggle, do yourself a favour and quit feeding your own paranoia. You posted a much more sensible and balanced post earlier - and then what do you do? Go read FEMINIST boards???? Get real. There are boards that will attract every sort of nutjob - they do NOT represent all humans.

Geeeeze.

Trying to expose what feminism really is, a way to manipulate and control men, and disrepecting them in the process. Paranoia, a typical response from a woman who doesn't want men to regain control of their lives, or rights. By stating that woggle is "paranoid" that is verbal, emotional, and phychological abuse. By the way, I've heard and seen some of the feministic behavior in the past, It is very destructive to men and families, by families I mean, it teaches that girls can treat boys/men like crap and get away with it, and that boys when they become men they have to stand there and take it, (verbal and physical abuse)they're not suppose to stand up for their rights or freedoms, BULLCRAP!

Sure it doesn't represent ALL humans, but how many more minds have to be polluted(warped) into this Idealistic thinking? How much better is it than that of the KKK? IMO, the KKK hides behind hoods, Feminists hide behind the twisted laws, There is NO difference. They BOTH are against equal rights.:sick:

• Author
Trying to expose what feminism really is, a way to manipulate and control men, and disrepecting them in the process. Paranoia, a typical response from a woman who doesn't want men to regain control of their lives, or rights. By stating that woggle is "paranoid" that is verbal, emotional, and phychological abuse. By the way, I've heard and seen some of the feministic behavior in the past, It is very destructive to men and families, by families I mean, it teaches that girls can treat boys/men like crap and get away with it, and that boys when they become men they have to stand there and take it, (verbal and physical abuse)they're not suppose to stand up for their rights or freedoms, BULLCRAP!

Sure it doesn't represent ALL humans, but how many more minds have to be polluted(warped) into this Idealistic thinking? How much better is it than that of the KKK? IMO, the KKK hides behind hoods, Feminists hide behind the twisted laws, There is NO difference. They BOTH are against equal rights.:sick:

I fully agree. Having been raised by a feminist I know what it is about and what they stand for. If they could get away with putting men in concentration camps and killing us all off they would.

I fully agree. Having been raised by a feminist I know what it is about and what they stand for. If they could get away with putting men in concentration camps and killing us all off they would.

Like I was trying to edit was that the KKK, and feminism are for the same thing....... HATE!:sick:

• Author
Like I was trying to edit was that the KKK, and feminism are for the same thing....... HATE!:sick:

Very true.

A confronational man who does nothing but wanting to win every possible argument and making sure you are placed as second citizen along with confronting everyone (the so called "extreme alpha type") is just as disgusting :sick: as it would be in a female type doing the same thing.

Now, I have had an interesting thought, I don't say in every case.......But, I have wondered, how many men, and women, I say women because of male chovaism, have turned to Homosexuality, Bi-sexual, or have even gotten sex changes because their self worth was destroyed because of these things they were taught from childhood. You know the saying, "if you can't beat em, join em". I have heard of women saying that a man is wrong just because he's a man, so, some of these men and or women if roles are reversed, may think well, I'm a man/woman so I'll change my sex, then I'll be right. How twisted and perverted is that?!!!

Now, I have had an interesting thought, I don't say in every case.......But, I have wondered, how many men, and women, I say women because of male chovaism, have turned to Homosexuality, Bi-sexual, or have even gotten sex changes because their self worth was destroyed because of these things they were taught from childhood.

I have no idea. With reference to the general tone of this thread....I wonder what percentage of people are driven, through clinging to childhood baggage, in the endless search for evidence that they belong to a persecuted group? More to the point, does that quest - and any "evidence" that they are, indeed, victims - increase their feelings of happiness and wellbeing?

• Author

I was hanging out with my friend who is going through a nasty divorce and he is turning more and more bitter by the day and he showed me this website. Even my mother's stunt a few days ago I didn't get in this mood but when I hang out with him we just feed off each other with negative energy. I do think that many women feel like the women in the quote though.

InsanityImpaired

Now, what would Woggle and "think-alikes" say to a woman who is a victim of rape or other forms of serious abuse, and makes the generalization that all men are bastards.

Or to women who have been the victim of legal theft by their exes.

Apparently ignorance is justified, both for these alleged "feminists" as for the dolts bashing "feminism".:rolleyes:

I was hanging out with my friend who is going through a nasty divorce and he is turning more and more bitter by the day and he showed me this website. Even my mother's stunt a few days ago I didn't get in this mood but when I hang out with him we just feed off each other with negative energy. I do think that many women feel like the women in the quote though.

It does sound as though the two of you are, as you say, feeding off eachother. There can be something quite addictive and temporarily energising about finding a fellow ranter to sound off with, but ultimately it's liable to leave you feeling drained, depressed and full of ill will.

As to how "many women" feel. I think for sure - there are a lot of women out there who have gripes about men, and who fuel eachother's negativity in much the way that you and your friend have been doing. There's nothing you can do about that, and searching the net to read these people's opinions is unlikely to give you useful insight into anything worthwhile. It sounds as though these women are ranting, and people often grossly exaggerate their thoughts and feelings when they're on a rant.

Oh, so, you are feeling threatened by us joining forces together and discussing this topic? That's what I'm getting. Possibly giving each other the insight of the evils that society has fallen victim to, and accepted for these many years (inequality against men). The only way to stop a movement as such is to nip it in the bud, I wonder what would have happened if two or three men would have done this to the women who founded the women's rights movement, I'm quite sure women did the same exact thing as done here, except they showed up in person. Well we're not gonna let you stop us. Woggle, I don't think that women want us men to Wake-Up to the reality of the situation. As I have heard in these forums before: If Good does nothing, then Evil triumphs.

Oh, so, you are feeling threatened by us joining forces together and discussing this topic? That's what I'm getting.

No...by all means, join forces and discuss away if that's what you have a burning desire to do. I'm just not sure how healthy it is for Woggle - considering he did seem to have been making some headway in disentangling himself from negative thinking and various childhood issues.

InsanityImpaired
Oh, so, you are feeling threatened by us joining forces together and discussing this topic? That's what I'm getting.

One cannot reason with paranoia. :rolleyes:

Possibly giving each other the insight of the evils that society has fallen victim to, and accepted for these many years (inequality against men).

As opposed to the golden years of inequality against women. :rolleyes:

Woggle, I don't think that women want us men to Wake-Up to the reality of the situation.

Delusion can be reality too, as quite a few people prove time and again.

Taken from the feminist.com, not a forum where any wack job can express their views:

Today, family life is much more egalitarian. The designated "head of household" is no more, women are no longer defined by childbearing, and men are increasingly breaking free of the limitations of a paterfamilias role to discover the joys of nurturing their children.

Doesn't sound to me that they are trying to get the father's out. I've always thought that feminist believed that men who just brought home the paycheck and left parenting up to the mothers were the "bad fathers". All the feminist that I know want equal parenting and fathers to be MORE involved.

All the feminist that I know want equal parenting and fathers to be MORE involved.

That's the reality I've experienced too...but I'm pretty sure it's not what these guys want to hear. From the sound of things, Sup would only be happy if we returned to 1692 and allowed him to brandish the Malleus Maleficarum righteously at burned/drowned female corpses.

That's the reality I've experienced too...but I'm pretty sure it's not what these guys want to hear. From the sound of things, Sup would only be happy if we returned to 1692 and allowed him to brandish the Malleus Maleficarum righteously at burned/drowned female corpses.

Is your avatar Ms. Peel?

I used to love the avengers!:cool:

Is your avatar Ms. Peel?

I used to love the avengers!:cool:

Yes - that's Emma. The old black and white episodes were rerun when I was a kid. I was always curious about the chemistry between Steed and Mrs Peel. I think they're still playing old episodes on digital tv. I'm going to have a look to see if it's on tonight!

Trying to manipulate this back on topic. Ummmm....Mrs Peel. Feminism at its sexiest :laugh:

WTF are you doing on a 'feminist' board?...

Ha ha. No kidding, Woggle. Maybe in the process of informing yourself about this worthless enemy of yours, you're just always getting yourself worked up. Maybe there are healthier ways for you to spend your time.

I know feminists exist. I may have come across a few. If they didn't like me, I wouldn't know, because I never spent enough time with them to find out.

I think you should consider shifiting your focus to stupid people. Why don't you continually point out the agenda of the stupid? Because if anyone is going to do you in, it's probably going to be a stupid person.

Woggle, you're an intelligent enough man but you also have some challenging memories and damaging experiences to deal with so there is a good chance you're not seeing things clearly enough for your own good.

You know that people are not all the same yet you focus upon what you experience as negative characteristics of a sub-group of women. What is that doing for you in the short term? What about in the long term?

My conclusion and it's offered knowing it may cause some controversy is that your thoughts, actions and attitudes, like those of many, many others, are the result of the parenting style you experienced as a child. In effect your built-in survival instinct created (or more correctly pruned) a brain to survive in an environment of abuse. It wasn't fun and it never would be fun but you survived and that is the role of the survival instinct--to keep you alive long enough to procreate and raise your offspring.

But evolution screwed things up and gave you the ability to think about more than where your next meal was coming from. So you have this inclination to focus upon that which had the most profound effect upon you at such an early age.

Woggle what's done is done. Not all women and indeed not all men are the same. There are the good, the bad and the ugly within each sex. Your job right now is to focus on the positives in your marriage, bring your divorcing friends attention to the good things about his divorce and work hard and with some discomfort and even pain upon your own black and white, knee jerk reactions and perceptions. Because you are wrong.

It's not your fault you are wrong. You're just wrong and it is affecting your life negatively.

So given that you know that you are not correct about all women being evil or bad or whatever label you give them what is in it for you to continue to nurture your incorrect and negative attitude?

Isn't it possible to look at these women that have wronged you, know that they have huge challenges and are to be pitied instead of hated?

I know feminists exist. I may have come across a few.

My only exposure to feminists was in Borat and I Shot Andy Warhol.

My name is norajane (sort-of), and I am a feminist. It's a pleasure to meet you.

I am not a misandrist. I do not think men should be lined up and shot at dawn. I do not believe men have no place in the family except as sperm doners and ATMs.

I do believe in equal rights and protection under the law. I do believe men and women need each other.

Please do not confuse me with women who misuse the term feminist to pursue their own fantatical agendas against men.

My name is norajane (sort-of), and I am a feminist. It's a pleasure to meet you.

I am not a misandrist. I do not think men should be lined up and shot at dawn. I do not believe men have no place in the family except as sperm doners and ATMs.

I do believe in equal rights and protection under the law. I do believe men and women need each other.

Please do not confuse me with women who misuse the term feminist to pursue their own fantatical agendas against men.

This is good to know. Now if we can get the rest of americans womens head screwed on straight we can build a better world.

LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao: