How to gain weight??

Coco, I don't believe for a minute that you "accdentially" deleted that number... you just couldn't work up the cohones to go, and we both know it.

This is like the 903rd time you have not gone when you said you would, and if you don't get your butt in gear soon you may end up with damage that you can't repair.

I lurrrrve you Coco, but you HAVE to get it together and go. There is so much more going on with you than we even can guess at.

Do it, please?

Coco, I don't believe for a minute that you "accdentially" deleted that number... you just couldn't work up the cohones to go, and we both know it.

This is like the 903rd time you have not gone when you said you would, and if you don't get your butt in gear soon you may end up with damage that you can't repair.

I lurrrrve you Coco, but you HAVE to get it together and go. There is so much more going on with you than we even can guess at.

Do it, please?

I second that. We need to start the coco police and make me commander in chief!

Nah.. I've got one better.

We could just tie her up..... ( to my bed ) *evil grin*

Sounds good...we'll just force a strong diet of food and plenty of 'exercise' on her!

Sounds good...we'll just force a strong diet of food and plenty of 'exercise' on her!

Don't forget the protein part!

We'll sprinkle her with Carnation Instant Breakfast and lick it off... yumm.

:bunny: yay!:bunny:

No, no, no...Coco's the one who needs to be licking it off!:p

• Author
coco_milkshake
I still leak breast milk... I can donate too!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are aware you need to pay a fee to watch right touche?

I have to PAY? But I thought I was kind of like your "diet coach" in all of this. Shouldn't YOU be paying ME?

Watch out for hyperthyroids. My extended family is prone to this where three of them have been treated for it. My bro used to eat 6 meals a day and remained at 120 lbs at 5'11". He was treated for it and is currently at 150 lbs, the heaviest he's been his whole life.

• Author
coco_milkshake

LOL the name is pretty self-explanatory! *smacks her head with her hand* Doh!! So what does that have to do with my weight?? *feeling dumb*