Need Help....

BiancaRura

I met this guy a couple months ago but we didnt really get along. Then, at a party, I saw something in him that I hadnt before. Neither of us were drinking or anything at the time so I know that had nothing to do with it. I had begun to like him after that.

Then two nights ago we were all (me and a whole bunch of friends) were having a little "get together" and me and this guy became very flirtatious. We ended up sleeping together (no sex).

We did fool around a bit but now he is acting weird around me. It has become somewhat awkward around him. I really like him even though he isnt like the guys I usually go for.

What should I do or say to him???

That the guy is shady! Hes a creep! And what you have to do is disassociate yourself from him all together before you find yourself snuggling up to him again.

You don't need that. There are many fish in the sea that will treat you like you want to be treated. He does not care about you or how you feel.

I know his kind just by the way you described his personality toward you. Hes shady.

Let go of the thoughts of him, your not close with him so let go of him. If he starts to show you how he feels, don't believe not one thing he says. I cant be wrong!

Tell him how you are feeling and see if there's anything to it. Ask him if he's got some idea why you are getting strange vibes from him.

Now, you have to know...he's not responsible for how you feel. However, if he's acting somewhat different since the two of you spent the night I think he owes it to you to tell you what his feelings are.

On the other hand, you may just wait to have your talk and see what direction all this goes in. If he doesn't ask you out again soon, then you need to talk.

It really doesn't sound like the two of you were dating anyway. He doesn't owe you much one way or the other. See what he has to say.

• Author

OK see, we arent dating or anything and yes he is acting different. I dont know whats going on. I know he isnt responsible for the way I feel about our situation (to a degree).

He was over here today with some other people and he barely said two words to me. I dont know if its just because he doesnt know how I feel or what.

Hes not "Shady" or anything, he has been nice to me. I dont know if we just complicated things by fooling around. This is confusing me so much.

Thanx for your help.

This guy wants to sleep with you but even now is fearful of rejection. He also has a problem with admitting his lust for you.

He also feels guilty that he doesn't love you as yet even as he wants you for sex.

So he has inhibited his actions around you.

He is shy, not a weirdo.

How old are the two of you?

• Author

We are in our (early) 20s. I know it all sounds so high school, but Ive never had this problem before.

Ive decided not to let it bother me and I think Im going to take a break from dating for a bit.