KAPOW!!! The Blow Up

I get what you're saying a4a, and here's what I'm saying. Please don't take this the wrong way, and try to see it from my POV. This isn't an attack, this is just another way at looking at things:

Said he was sick of it. AGAIN.
So quit!
So I listened and I said I had enough as well. I had enough of the bitching and moaning about B from the H. I had enough of B dictating what we can and cannot do on our personal time, the same thing my H said to me multiple times for at least a year.
Again, QUIT!!
So if I provided him with the strength to stand up to B so be it. If that is what he needed from me, glad to give it to him.
A BETTER provision for him would be the re-assurance that you guys will be just fine if he quits this job. Yes, it would be hard for a few months or so, but you'll manage. That way he could just end all of this BS.
This is not some friend he met last week, this is a friend of 30 years, it is not easy for a person like my H to just say F you to him. B knows this and takes advantage of it.
All the more reason to quit this job, and get on with his life without someone being on the, "controlling", end.
  • Author
I get what you're saying a4a, and here's what I'm saying. Please don't take this the wrong way, and try to see it from my POV. This isn't an attack, this is just another way at looking at things:So quit!Again, QUIT!!A BETTER provision for him would be the re-assurance that you guys will be just fine if he quits this job. Yes, it would be hard for a few months or so, but you'll manage. That way he could just end all of this BS.All the more reason to quit this job, and get on with his life without someone being on the, "controlling", end.

2 more months and that will be an easy option to take. Actually it will probably be 3 months because both of us think B needs at least 4 weeks to find a replacement and juggle the project schedule to narrow it down with a whole new crew. Trying to do the right thing even when he does walk out.

B is still a friend and no need to pull the rug out from under him. :o Keep in mind that B is not aware that more than 2/3 of the employees are leaving. Someone with the knowledge has to stay on with B for a bit or he will lose all his contracts. If crews do not show up to work, well people tend to get really pissed.

And at this point I cannot pay this mortgage and build the new house. So no I cannot pay all the bills for a few more months. This house would end up foreclosed on. I just gave my H $700 to meet the household expenses here. I cannot fold on my other deal as I have a partner involved. So no it is not that easy to just quit. Finacially or from a moral POV.

But of course if you are willing to send us some cash to cover oh about $8,000 in household expenses to tide us over H can quit today :) Come on, you know you wanna! :):p