I'm finally going to do it but don't know how!

whichway, wanna crash a wedding? lol

If alpha was there I would! I'd make him ditch the wedding and take him to the hockey game. Classic game tomorrow night. Leafs/Habs! :laugh:

you have leaf tickets??? I'm not a hockey fan but all my friends complain how much leaf tickets are. Take me and i'll be the envy of all my friends lol

If alpha was there I would! I'd make him ditch the wedding and take him to the hockey game. Classic game tomorrow night. Leafs/Habs! :laugh:

ha haha....no, I did my time in TO already since my ex wife was from theree. I don't know where the wedding is.

I was asked to go but TO has left a bad taste in my mouth and I have no interest. Plus i've got a chick lined up for tomorrow nite.

No I don't have tickets, I was just being a tease......Though I do have tickets for Leafs/Oilers game in February!! Woo Hoo!

Alpha, get over it. Toronto is a cool place! All because your ex-wife is from here? OR did you get kicked out of a bar here? hehe..

I was asked to go but TO has left a bad taste in my mouth and I have no interest. Plus i've got a chick lined up for tomorrow nite.

lol i feel the same way about mtl... I love mtl, but noone i know except my exh lives there.... so i'm happy to stay away :)

hmmm maybe we shouldnt hijack's f2bm's thread :)

• Author

Here's an update. He called me later than usual and since it's a Friday night I felt hurt waiting all that time to get his call. I ended up not answering the phone. He left messages both at my house and cell phone sounding very very tired and saying he'd be going to bed so best not to call back. He's had all dam day to call yet he waits til he's about to drop of exhaustion to call me? It's as though he had his full day, who knows what went out or whatever having not called me all evening or night then as an after thought calls me?

And for the first time I was looking forward to talk to him and be in a better mood and all. I am so sick of this. So what is he going to do all weekend? I still don't understand why he changed it so I wouldn't visit. He'll be gone for another 10 days yet this weekend and last weekend, what the heck does he do? He doesn't even have his work every day during the week. This is BS and I am tempted to call everything off between us, cancel the therapy, have nothing to do with him. Now I won't be able to fall asleep. I am upset all over again.

He goes to bed between 11 and 12 when he's at home, on some occassions later, yet he's always calling me between 1am and 1:30am from the time zone he's at. I also feel like he must've been on the phone with someone else before he called me and only called me out of obligation since he was already finished with his bath and he usually calls me before then. I don't know what to do right now, I am so hurt.

I ended up not answering the phone.

You know what? I did this a lot. And she dumped my sorry arse.

Now I think...what was I thinking??!!

Still haven't worked it out. I think the first thing you have to do is get the courage to answer the phone. It's not always convenient. You're not always in the right mood to talk. I've been there, and so has everyone else.

One thing at a time. Make a point of always answering the phone. (Unless you're enjoying yourself on the bidet, of course.)

• Author

Why were you not answering the phone in your situation, and were there any other major reasons aside from that for her leaving you??? Now you got me worried!! But that's good because maybe I need my bad faults to be pointed out. So far I blame everything on him.

before he called me and only called me out of obligation since he was already finished with his bath .

his "bath"....WTF, no one takes "baths" anymore. that's from Leave it to Beaver era. Is he a republican? That may explain a lot.

I don't know what to do right now, I am so hurt.

Have phone sex with me? No...you're right - that wouldn't help. You.

I think you're letting your thoughts carry you away to strange places again. He cares enough to call. Twice!! :love::bunny: Don't read too much into the timing.

• Author
his "bath"....WTF, no one takes "baths" anymore. that's from Leave it to Beaver era. Is he a republican? That may explain a lot.

He takes a nice long old fashioned bath EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! If I am staying over at his house, I will pull a chair beside him to keep him company. If we are apart, he calls every night from his bath tub. It's kind of our ritual. So it was doubly hurtful that on top of calling so late and telling me it was too late to call back which he's never done before, he had already finished taking his bath!!!! I feel like a wreck over this fact, imagining that another woman was either with him to keep him company or else he must've been on the phone with someone else instead of me. This is a very bad sign I think.

Why were you not answering the phone in your situation,

Because I'm the world's worst human being.

and were there any other major reasons aside from that for her leaving you???

I think that's enough - but no, there's more. When I did answer the phone I confirmed that I was the world's worst human being.

Answer the goddamn phone, okay? Please. Just do it for a while, and see how it works out. Take a deep breath, and be calm.

Just about everyone has to do things they don't like doing. But you'll be glad that you answered the phone - I promise.

Fun, why didn't you answer the phone? Why did you think that would be better than talking to him? You could have had all your questions answered had you picked up the phone when he called...because you could have asked.

Whatever you do about the bf, don't cancel the therapy. That has nothing to do with him, and everything to do with taking control of the uncontrollable anxieties in your head.

Magic, why didn't you answer the phone? Is it passive aggressive behavior - you're mad about something else, so you choose to "punish" them by not being available when they call? Playing hard to get? Do you hate talking on the phone?

• Author
Have phone sex with me? No...you're right - that wouldn't help. You.

Well you shouldn't tempt me like that. I do stupid things when I get to feeling this way.:o

I think you're letting your thoughts carry you away to strange places again. He cares enough to call. Twice!! :love::bunny: Don't read too much into the timing.

Are you saying that because you mean it or only to make me feel better?

He takes a nice long old fashioned bath EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! If I am staying over at his house, I will pull a chair beside him to keep him company. If we are apart, he calls every night from his bath tub.

sorry sister but that is just plain weird! :p

sorry sister but that is just plain weird! :p

I love a good bubble bath every now and then, glass of wine, music...

But I have to agree with alpha - that is plain wierd! Every night?

He takes a nice long old fashioned bath EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! If I am staying over at his house, I will pull a chair beside him to keep him company.

It would be much more fun for him if he had you in there with him. I guess there's no accounting for some people's tastes.

You would definitely be my #1 rubber ducky.

This is a very bad sign I think.

Stop it! He wouldn't have called at all if things were as you are imagining. He called because he cares. Twice!!

• Author
Fun, why didn't you answer the phone?

All night I was looking forward to his call because I was finally in a better mood and thought he deserved to hear me upbeat for once on his trip. But the later it got, plus the fact it is a Friday night, my mind started wandering imagining that he was with another woman. I finally felt upset and went to bed and shortly afterwards the phone rang but I was feeling too upset to answer. Then I listen to the messages that he's already finished with his bath, too tired for me to call back and now I am going crazy over it. But MH said his gf left him for not answering phones and if I really think hard, I know that every time I talk to my bf he expresses how very hurt and upset he is when I stop answering the phone, coupled with now realizing how upset he sounded tonight maybe it is because I am not answering the phone again and he's getting fed up with me. I feel confused, not sure if I should still be upset or take some of the blame. I just keep imagining him having been with another woman tonight.

It's great relief for haemorrhoids.

Assuming jacuzzis don't count, I haven't taken a "bath" in 25 years. :laugh:

Magic, why didn't you answer the phone? Is it passive aggressive behavior - you're mad about something else, so you choose to "punish" them by not being available when they call? Playing hard to get? Do you hate talking on the phone?

It's just plain depression, I think. Sometimes I'm in my own little world, and I want everyone to go away.

So they did.

• Author

Well in the beginning I told him I thought it was much too indulgent to be doing that every night, but now I'm used to it. He's been doing it for years, says it relieves him and takes away all his stresses. He works hard and it's his only guaranteed quiet time to relax every night. So I kind of do it every now and then myself now. Fill the tub with hot water and just soak - no bubbles or wine. I wish he'd make it romantic and include me in the tub at least once!:)

• Author
It's just plain depression, I think. Sometimes I'm in my own little world, and I want everyone to go away.

So they did.

That's exactly my situation right now. You guys are really super to be here for me right now. I am already feeling better so thanks.

But the later it got, plus the fact it is a Friday night, my mind started wandering imagining that he was with another woman.

you should be more worried about "another man"....

Sometimes I'm in my own little world, and I want everyone to go away.

So they did.

yea...just like that episode of Twilite Zone where Billy Mumy wished the towns people into the corn field...:lmao: