Someone said to me, that the fact I get bullied off random youths must tell me...

Ross,

Hey Ariadne, how's everything going? :)

Well, I'm thinking of moving with my parents at the end of the month (ack) and the Denver guy is here and I'm thinking of going to look at him with the binoculars :)

Yeah, I need to just not give a **** about what bullies do, it's just so damned hard though.

Yeah, they are kind of gone now.

Ariadne

You know exactly where your third eye is Touchy. OK Alch. do me. Ill stand in the short line too.

Well I know now but according to Alch I can't open it. Damn! So THAT'S what's been wrong.

• Author
Ross,

Hey Ariadne, how's everything going? :)

Well, I'm thinking of moving with my parents at the end of the month (ack) and the Denver guy is here and I'm thinking of going to look at him with the binoculars :)

Yeah, I need to just not give a **** about what bullies do, it's just so damned hard though.

Yeah, they are kind of gone now.

Ariadne

So you're having to move back into your parents because you don't want to work?

the_alchemyst, I'm interested to know what kind of a read you get on me too. I often take the role of the one who gives information to/about people, but rarely meet anyone else who can do that for me (although I must admit, I only use two eyes to accomplish this)

burning 4 revenge
the_alchemyst, I'm interested to know what kind of a read you get on me too. I often take the role of the one who gives information to/about people, but rarely meet anyone else who can do that for me (although I must admit, I only use two eyes to accomplish this)

why am i getting the impression that all this metaphysical abracadabra is a california thing?

Haha... Yeah. I want to be with my mom, and go for walks, and sit in the garden :) (but for three months)

Ariadne

• Author

I think the alchamyst was just taking the mikey out of me, I don't think she's serious about all that kind of stuff.

I think the alchamyst was just taking the mikey out of me, I don't think she's serious about all that kind of stuff.

I get the vibe from alchamyst that she was serious, Ross

• Author

Haha... Yeah. I want to be with my mom, and go for walks, and sit in the garden :) (but for three months)

Ariadne

So you'll be looking for a job in three months to get your own place?

So you'll be looking for a job in three months to get your own place?

Well, hopefully being back home is going to charge my batteries and make me ready for the job thing (and help me feel better about the Denver guy).

Ariadne

• Author

Well, good luck hun, I'll be sending you good thoughts. :)

Anyway, I'm going to leave, I'll make a topic on the water cooler and then I'll be off, take care. :) *Hug*

SoCalCatman72

I am interested in what kind of vibe I give off too, though I think I know through my work with children.

I have long believed in energies emitted from a person. I mean science has shown us the the human body functions on electricity, from the electrical impulses firing in your neurons to the impulses that cause your muscle fibers to contract.

I also believe that animals and small children, being the least able to physically defend themselves against an attack by a person are the most sensitive to these energies, sort of an early warning system programmed into them.

the_alchemyst

I think that perhaps Moai should be doing this.

Let's see, I'll use Auras for you guys:

Tink: Your Physical Auric color is Clear Red, meaning that you are energetic, competetive, sexual, and passionate. Your ego is healthy, but not enlarged. You are a grounded person in that you prefer stability over the unknown.

Some people may wrongly label you as "boring," as your life currently revolves mostly around your work and home, than around the "party" scenes.

Your aura seems to have transitioned from a Dark Red to a Clear red over the past few years, perhaps symbolizing that your new-found groundedness may be the result of you leaving the scene of the "wild life" behind you.

You are not boring, though you may think you are. You have much insight and wisdom that has been gained and cultivated through the years.

Your Eheric Auric color has just recently transitioned from a bright lemon-yellow to a solid yellow color.

This may signify a past period of struggles to maintain power and control in one or many relationships (in the work place or the heart). A persistent fear of losing control, prestige, respect, stability, and fear in general was persistent.

Your shift to a brighter yellow, may signify a newfound awakening, aspiration, realization, or perhaps acceptance of and towards others, but mainly yourself.

Leaving your past fears behind you due to them being resolved, you have now become more optimistic, creative, secure, and easy-going.

Your Vital Auric color is Yellow-Green, which may signify your creative, compassionate, and caring nature.

You are also now in better finacial standing that some years ago.

The yellow part of your aura in conjuction with the green may also help point out jelousy and malice, perhaps informing you that others may not be as pleased with your overall improvements and are jealous, and may even harbor malicious intent.

Your health is at no evident risk, but your finances, in one way or another, may decrease if you are caught off guard.

Your Astral Auric color is a Soft Blue, which may signify your current inner peacefulness. You are a good communicator and are not afraid to voice your thoughts and opinions.

You are also generous and truthful.

Here I feel that while you Blue Aura is generally healthy, there is a hint of a darker color close to your 6th chakra, which may potentially indicate future trouble due to your speaking of the truth.

Be careful in what you say to authorative figures, tink.

Your Spiritual Auric color is Pastel in color, sysbolizing your sensitivity and need for serenity.

Overall, you are a good person, too, tink. You are often misjudged by past decisions and are still being measured on those standards, whatever they may be. You, however, know that this is no longer so, which is good.

Your vibe is much more positive than most, but also a bit shy in comparison to some others. :)

Oh Alch, do me do me! (Err..you know what I mean) And then tell me how to open up my third eye. And while you're at it tell me where my G spot is.:lmao:

quietintrovertgirl
Your thoughts are welcome laguy10.

You seem to be one of the few supportive people on here. :)

say what!!!

quietintrovertgirl
I am interested in what kind of vibe I give off too, though I think I know through my work with children.

I have long believed in energies emitted from a person. I mean science has shown us the the human body functions on electricity, from the electrical impulses firing in your neurons to the impulses that cause your muscle fibers to contract.

I also believe that animals and small children, being the least able to physically defend themselves against an attack by a person are the most sensitive to these energies, sort of an early warning system programmed into them.

What type of vibe i get from you is you're not a man of your word.

say what!!!

LOL I had totally missed that post, thanks for bringing it to my attention, quiet....would have been a shame to have missed out on pure truth :D

melodymatters

Ok wait, I'm either really stoned or this is the best thread ever. It's like the Colbert Report : you almost start buying it.....

*** I have an orange aura and a pink urethra****************

quietintrovertgirl

Laguy,

I have to remind my little brother im still alive sometimes because Ross has this bad habit of replaces his friends online.

Ross K,

I agree with Otter.

Nothing makes you an easy target (for bullying, abuse, trouble, quite a lot of other unpleasant things) like thinking you are one.

Bullies look for someone they can take out their arseholish side out on, they do not look for trouble.

This is why they rarely pick on people who look strong, self confident and not easily intimidated.

The_Alchemyst,

are you serious about perceiving LSers' vibes and auras?

I admit I am quite curious. (But do not worry, I won't bug you asking about mine). I was wondering, do you "deduce/feel" your vibes from what people say on here, or do you just "feel" them?

I mean, is it more of a "psychology" thing or is it more of a "physics" thing?

Laguy,

I have to remind my little brother im still alive sometimes because Ross has this bad habit of replaces his friends online.

How sad. :(

Ross, you should note this. It may be part of your problem full stop?

Someone who moves from friend to friend replacing those good friends quickly with a new one will soon find themselves with no friends. Or at the very least with friends who have a similar ideal of friendship as they display.

Laguy,

Is Ross your little brother?