what do ladies like better? fast cars or fast bikes?

fordmustangman

what does that mean? that their little 1.5 litre engine puts out a whopping 98 horsepower? "import tuners"...what a joke. we call them rice burners up here in Detroit City.

When I used to have my 360hp Corvette I'd get some Korean dudes in their 1994 Civic try to race me. What a bunch of buffoons.

My 92 Civic has 420whp and weighs half what your tubby Vette weighs. .......... think about it

RecordProducer
My 92 Civic has 420whp and weighs half what your tubby Vette weighs. .......... think about it
I thought Alpha had a Civic.

And I know Outcast has a Honda..., guest! ;)

I can't help but think, every time I see a guy with a big muscle car or one of those crotch rockets, that he's trying REALLY hard to make up for a small penis.

Women love muscle cars.. or power boats.. or hogs.. but rice burner mororcycles women can't feel good on them.. they have no heart..

Listen to a harley.. they have heart and soul

I'd like to see the dyno printouts on that....who told you that your 92 civic does 420hp ??

420??? when did a porche buy honda and put its engine into a civic? 420 in a 92 civic... think about it... The mod is worth more than the car.

Back on track, I had friends who loved muscle cars when they were "younger", Mustangs, mods, and sporty cars. Some of them dated the guys just for their cars, got married, and now single moms. Wondering what happened.

From what I see, some women do like fast sporty cars. Gauges and vacum pumps included.

Listen to a harley.. they have heart and soul

very true.

So true my own mom wants a Harley hog with sidecar... She's always liked them over sports cars.

I told her I'll get her one when she becomes a grandmother. Imagine a petite woman who would is a grandmother, giving her grandkid a ride to school in a Harley. Now that is fun.

I'd like to see the dyno printouts on that....who told you that your 92 civic does 420hp ??

I was about to ask to see the same thing :laugh:.

RecordProducer
From what I see, some women do like fast sporty cars. Gauges and vacum pumps included.
We don't care about your car! We only care about your bank account and dick! :laugh: (Among other things...)
TattooedPrincess

I grew up liking sports cars but usually back then before I bought my sports car as the first car a friend and I would have an old saying when we see a guy go down the road we would say Nice car but lose the guy. In other words the guy gets no merits just because he owns a sports car.

AS far as crotch rockets I hate them. I really can't stand them. Nothing beats a H.D. or a H.D. look alike. Every time I see someone on a crotch rocket all humped over they look like they are humping the bike. I do not like seeing how a person sits on one. Sorry just a turn off in my book

I prefer him to spend hours and hours rubbing wax on my body and making sure I purrrrrr.

Are you unusually hairy and you get your bf to wax your body hair? Weird....

Well all women should keep a male friend with a pick up truck in their life for moving and hauling large purchases.

Now if a guy is driving a car with holes in the floorboards I would not be too impressed and wonder WTF...... you need a new car dude.

But the most impressive thing about a car, bike, or boat, is the size of the house and garage he parks it at....... if you got a trashy little house your transportation to and from don't mean crap.... the vast majority of cars depreciate real estate is impressive, not throw away vehicles.

Although I was about 4 or 5 and the little neighbor boy had one of those big wheel things and I was his friend just so I could use it until I got my own. :lmao: But I would have left him for another little boy that had a impressive treehouse!

what does that mean? that their little 1.5 litre engine puts out a whopping 98 horsepower? "import tuners"...what a joke. we call them rice burners up here in Detroit City.

When I used to have my 360hp Corvette I'd get some Korean dudes in their 1994 Civic try to race me. What a bunch of buffoons.

Have you ever tried to carry speed through (not thru) a corner in a US Muscle car? you might be faster in a line but the civic would wipe the floor with you on a track (as long as the diver of the civic knew what an apex was)