...who do i believe???

my boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years. a few months ago, we got into a fight and he went to this girls house. he said that they didn't do anything, and i believed him. but last night, i imed her and asked her, so did you and my boyfriend do anything that time that he came over?

and she said, "like all we did was make out, and that's it." my boyfriend said she's lying and i told him that he needs to talk to her on the internet so i can read what he says. he wouldn't do it. now i don't understand why she would make something like that up, considering there is nothing for her to gain from telling me that. i know that they don't really talk anymore, so i know she's not just saying that to break us up. does it sound like he is lying, or does it sound like she could be lying? please help!

i'd believe her!!! and if he tries and argue, you know what, he shouldnt have been in that position in the first place!

Heavenseventeen

Could be jealous or she could be sincere? If she's so honest, why didn't she tell you before? He could be lying, but he might not be.

You have to trust your inner judgement. Has he displayed any signs of cheating before? Maybe take a break from him, and see if fate compells you to be together again.

my boyfriend said she's lying and i told him that he needs to talk to her on the internet so i can read what he says. he wouldn't do it.

This is key. If she was lying it seems more likely that he'd be pissed at her and jump online right away to confront her.

i believe the other female too. if she wanted to lie and just to pissed u off, she could just went on and said, "we had sex.. blah blah.. " but she said all they did was made out.