I have heard that as well. Unless medically prescribed, your vag will naturally get rid of the bad stuff. Douching will remove the good stuff as well and leave you vulnerable.

Hey vulva and vulnerable are simialr...coincidence..I think not!

I had one once that smeel do strong I counld't get the smell off my fingers for days afterwards... And I washed them many many times...

I had one once that smeel do strong I counld't get the smell off my fingers for days afterwards... And I washed them many many times...

Well I know you can get rid of the smell of garlic by rubbing fingers on stainless steel. Maybe that could work for stank tang? :lmao:

Thanks for sharing that lol!

sometimes dicks smell fishy ... say if i had a steamy session with a guy and we feel straight asleep without the guy washing his dick.

the next morning after its had time to dry and fester in the body heat .... f-ing hell does it stink.

maybe he been stoppin off for wanks durin the day... or maybe he playin away

Well I know you can get rid of the smell of garlic by rubbing fingers on stainless steel. Maybe that could work for stank tang? :lmao:

:confused: stank tang :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

seriously what he drinks, has a lot to do with what his sweat smells like. make him lay off the cokes and drinks that will kill you. or at least drink some cranberry juice every now and then. if it is just his area stinkin, id pay more attention to his schedule and what he's 'doing' in his time.

• 4 weeks later...

Has he changed his diet? That could be the cause . Is it possible he is cheating and that is why it smells like sex. I have never smelled this smell on my SO and he works outside. Maybe you should consider he could be cheating! One of my friend would always tell me if you ever smell sex on your man than he probably is cheating. JMO:)

Has he changed his diet? That could be the cause . Is it possible he is cheating and that is why it smells like sex. I have never smelled this smell on my SO and he works outside. Maybe you should consider he could be cheating! One of my friend would always tell me if you ever smell sex on your man than he probably is cheating. JMO:)

Maybe he is doing the nasty with a mermaid....just my 2 cents

LOL.....

Maybe he is doing the nasty with a mermaid....just my 2 cents

LOL.....

:lmao: :lmao:

that is too funny!! a mermaid that would explain the fishy smell ..:lmao: :lmao: :laugh:

I'm not trying to be gross but I nocied on an occassion, not all the time, but sometimes when hubbys comes home, when he gets ready to get in the shower, I'll hug and kiss him and then notice this fishy like smell that is coming from his penis. I have actually sniffed it before, sorry not trying to be funny. I have asked him why does it smell like that, he says sweating. Now he work outside so thats possible. However i would think to produce a smell such as that it would have to be alot of sweating. It reminds me of a sex fishy smell. If you want to call it that.

I myself have smelled that way before even when I haven't had sex. I understand people's ph balance can be off sometimes. Its probably best to get checked too, and like I said its not an all the time thing, but if its not sweat what is it? I can smell like fish down there at times even from not sweating or having sex. I think we all can, so can guys smel that way too? And no its not like we had sex the night before and he smelled that way the next day. He gets in the shower at night, goes to work the next day then comes home and his penis smells that way. Not all the time.

in women this would be bacterial vaginosis and is a sexually transmitted (not a disease or anything that implies cheating!) infection. i presume in men it is the same kinda thing. it requires a course of antibiotics to cure it.

If he has a foreskin I would say this could be a smell coming from him. The fishy odor is due to bacterial infection, not a pH balance issue. In women this bacterial infection is called bacterial vaginosis.

If he doesn't have a foreskin, he's been chasing some strange. IMO.

I agree totally with you B_O, the first thought that popped in my head was that he's coming home, smelling fishy and pops right in the shower? Wow sounds like he's doing the nasty with something nasty...

I have never heard of guys ever smelling fishy on thier own before..... I've never experienced it from any past boyfriends either. Wow interesting to know.

I agree totally with you B_O, the first thought that popped in my head was that he's coming home, smelling fishy and pops right in the shower? Wow sounds like he's doing the nasty with something nasty...

I have never heard of guys ever smelling fishy on thier own before..... I've never experienced it from any past boyfriends either. Wow interesting to know.

Wow how clever of some women to assume that a fishy smell means a man is out catting around. :laugh: And that those whose b/f's or spouses whose stuff doesn't reek of fish smell must be off the hook of doing anything, they must take a shower before coming home. And sure theres a possibilty its true, however, I would think there would be more clues in the relationship than just a fishy smell. If thats the case, alot of women (I would assume must be out and about too). :D

Anyway I would venture to say it could be a number of things, and maybe him not washing to good if he is has extra forskin might be the culprit. Sweating alott can be an issue too. I would also venture to say, that since the OP has yet to come back, it must be a situation that got taken care of. :)