Does anyone else get made fun of and have kids displaying intimidating behaviour...

quietintrovertgirl
'R', I've basically left the involuntary celibacy board, because there's stuff on there that makes me feel worse.

Ross,

I know you're not envy over lori and shadow losting their virginity to men who played them sexually.Ross give me a F**King break.People on the incel board are using sex to get over their personal issue.Nobody wants to get help on that board.Do you want that in your life?Lori,Shadow,Joy,Antigone and some of the others on that board are seriously F**ck up in the mind.I'm seriuos that board needs to be shut down.

I think the people on Love shack can give you proper advice and i hope you'll give this board a chance.Ross you have alot to learn and i believe this board can be of some help in your journey.

• Author

Honestly, they're not using sex to get over their personal issues. And they're not ****** up in the mind either.

Ross,

I know you're not envy over lori and shadow losting their virginity to men who played them sexually.Ross give me a F**King break.People on the incel board are using sex to get over their personal issue.Nobody wants to get help on that board.Do you want that in your life?Lori,Shadow,Joy,Antigone and some of the others on that board are seriously F**ck up in the mind.I'm seriuos that board needs to be shut down.

Whatever drama goes on in other forums is surely best left there.

hahah yeah what the heck are u guys talking about. this has nothing to do with anyone else getting made fun of by kids. Look most people have been made fun of its not that bad. Some 16 year old boys got cocky when they were playing me in basketball and threw the ball into my head on purpose so I chased them off the court. Look its best not to get physical with anybody but it shouldnt bother you if some kid waves a golf club at you or yells loser, it only makes them look bad. And wholy cow who knew ross was talking to all these girls my god.

• Author

Wow, did that really happen? How many of these 16 year olds were there?

You see, you can shrug it off, I'd just feel depressed and very emotionally hurt for the next few days thinking I'm just a total loser. :(

I probably wouldn't end up feeling as bad if I could chase them off the court, but it's hard to do that when you haven't got much confidence, even though I know I'd be able to paste a 16 year old all over the floor. So instead I'd probably just stand there looking stupid not knowing what to do.

That's why I'll do absolutley anything to try and avoid those kind of situations.

KMT, those girls are just people I know on the board, we hardly even talk to each other, there was only two of them where something sorta happened between us.

quietintrovertgirl
Honestly, they're not using sex to get over their personal issues. And they're not ****** up in the mind either.

Ross

:laugh:(rolling on the floor laughing)I think lightening just hit your arm for lying.You're better off without that board or you"ll be f**k up too. Ross your life sometimes can tell you why people treat you a certain why.

Lynda and KMT,

I'm only giving tough love example to Ross. The reason why Ross has trouble with some people is because Ross surround himselves with negative people (example incel group).We can't give advice to Ross about bullies without pointing out pattern in his life.

Ross, Spiderman is a self-confessed body-builder. I think it's hard for him to put himself in the regular guy's shoes.

If I were you I wouldn't risk my teeth. You have problems enough getting girls.

Fair point b4r, my advice may have been a little harsh and not that practical for this situation.

This sort of thing just winds me up a little. I've good overall morals and family values and I despise bullies. As I said the vast majority couldn't punch there way out of a paper bag and rely on gangs to hide their weaknesses :mad:

I'm the sort of guy who would give up my seat on the bus for an old lady, or open a door for someone. Bad manners and bullying get my goat.

On reflection I think the sensible advise hear would be to give this gang a wide berth. It's not worth getting into.

Ross, don't feel any less of a man, you're the bigger person here. Sometimes there's more intelligent ways of dealing with things than violence.

Chin up ;)

The finer details may include a ruptured spleen, a different looking nose and a smile like a Ukranian peasant.

:D:lmao::laugh: True, although it's all character building!

Thanks Spiderman.

It's not one actual gang though, it's just random young people in the area.

Anytime.

I feel for you, it can't be pleasant.

Why not join a club of some description - maybe a martial arts or boxing club? I'm sure they'll be very welcoming and it'd definitely instill some self confidence.

• Author

Yeah, it kind of feels like I'm walking around with 'pussy' stamped on my forehead, it really wrecks my self esteem.

If I could just find out whether it's just with me or whether it happens with everyone round here.

If it just happens to everyone then it would suddenly become meaningless and it wouldn't ruin my self esteem or anything.

As for boxing or martial arts clubs, I don't think I'd be too into boxing, but I'd like martial arts. The nearest one that I know of is miles away, but there could be one that's nearer, I may look into it actually.

Yeah, it kind of feels like I'm walking around with 'pussy' stamped on my forehead, it really wrecks my self esteem.

If I could just find out whether it's just with me or whether it happens with everyone round here.

If it just happens to everyone then it would suddenly become meaningless and it wouldn't ruin my self esteem or anything.

As for boxing or martial arts clubs, I don't think I'd be too into boxing, but I'd like martial arts. The nearest one that I know of is miles away, but there could be one that's nearer, I may look into it actually.

I wouldn't say it happens to everyone but you're definitely not alone.

Do you bump into these people daily?

Yes, do it. Make a point of looking into the martial art club, go along and see how feel. It may give you a whole new lease of life.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle you ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you,too,can become great". Mark Twain

• Author

I wouldn't say it happens to everyone but you're definitely not alone.

So you think it just happens to people who look like a loser and an easy target?

It's okay, you can be honest with me.

quietintrovertgirl

Ross,

Idea! I want you to show us your meanest look and take a picture of yourself.Sometimes looking at a person mean will scare them away.It works for me.:laugh:

So you think it just happens to people who look like a loser and an easy target?

It's okay, you can be honest with me.

I wouldn't use the word loser, although you may appear as an 'easy target' yes.

Bullies pick on people who are fun to hurt (because they react to it) do you react? or who seem to be easy prey (perhaps because they are smaller, weaker or have something different about them). People who are bullied often have low self-esteem and desperately want to be liked.

Self-confident people do not allow themselves to be bullied.

I'd say bullies are usually people who feel inadequate, have low self-esteem, or who aren’t allowed to, or aren’t able to show their feelings.

These type of people are often surrounded by a group/gang who stay with them in order to avoid being bullied themselves.

• Author

But then when I think about it the user littlekitty said a girl stood in her way and wouldn't move on purpose in the supermarket, and littlekitty doesn't look like an easy target, just an everyday woman.

So I dunno, maybe it does happen to the average person quite a lot round here too.

But then when I think about it the user littlekitty said a girl stood in her way and wouldn't move on purpose in the supermarket, and littlekitty doesn't look like an easy target, just an everyday woman.

So I dunno, maybe it does happen to the average person quite a lot round here too.

Appearances can be slightly deceiving sometimes, bullies don't get it right every time, fortunately!

I don't think LK is a victim of bullying, this was just a one off instance from someone who obviously misjudged her. LK is small, but feisty by all accounts ;)

Appearances can be slightly deceiving sometimes, bullies don't get it right every time, fortunately!

I don't think LK is a victim of bullying, this was just a one off instance from someone who obviously misjudged her. LK is small, but feisty by all accounts ;)

LK is no longer a victim of bullying most certainly!! A feisty small lady I most certainly am these days!

But... I was bullied for many years through school, and to a point after school. It took many years for me to learn to stand up for myself. I was an easy target all through my earlier school years... quiet, timid, shy and nervous looking. No doubt the person I projected made me a very easy target.

These days, there's no way I'm an easy target. So yes, sometimes it happens to just anybody.

• Author

So you're saying your body language has stopped you being a victim of bullying?

How did you learn to stand up for yourself?

I think the only way I could do it would be if it was to come naturally, and for that I'd have to have enough confidence.

If I was to try and do it while being how I am now, I wouldn't really be able to tell what kind of things would be appropriate and what wouldn't.

Anyway, I find people who stick up for themselves to be very admirable.

So you're saying your body language has stopped you being a victim of bullying?

How did you learn to stand up for yourself?

I think the only way I could do it would be if it was to come naturally, and for that I'd have to have enough confidence.

If I was to try and do it while being how I am now, I wouldn't really be able to tell what kind of things would be appropriate and what wouldn't.

Anyway, I find people who stick up for themselves to be very admirable.

Ross, I've got to shoot offline now. But I'll come back tomorrow and try to give you some idea of how I changed. Yes, it does stem from confidence. But... confidence can be faked, until it come naturally...!

I'll have a think and post more tomorrow. PM me if I forget. :)

Hmmm... seems to me just kids being kids. Try not to take it personally.

A simple but quite good point I'd say.