G/F Question

Snicker23

I am writing to get some advice. I love the girl I am with mostly I am having a second thought but over all I do love her I have never felt this way about anyother girl before and I don't want to lose her but I am getting to the point of getting frustration, she has been upset with me about the new job i took, it is working with the same place she works at but i did not take it to be around her i took it to make extra money to pay bills off. I am now know this is why she was p.oed with me but thing is she is still always acting distant last week on thursday I told her how I felt and she smiled and we went to a pub and well at the beginning she talked to me a bit but she would not kiss nor hug me not even get close than she in the last hour she sat on my lap adn talked to me and was all playful and she was not drinking but after that night she is back to her busy schedule. She doesn't say I love you anymore only me too if I say it and is not cuddly nor anything I am confused I want to tell her that i am getting pissed and all but I am not sure if it will do any good. I want the old way back things were moving well and now they are back to were we were when we met. Here is what I was thinking of saying to her:

I Love you and don't want to lose you and would like to have a night with you just you and were neither of us have to be up early nor be pre-occuppied just watch a movie maybe have supper together and cuddle if it is ok. I know you are busy but can this happen soon??? I feel like I am on a back burner and am being punished still did I do something else wrong or are you regretting this relationship???? I will not call for a bit so that I am not in the way of your busy schedule and when you have time call me till than I will talk to you later.

Love you and I hope you do too.

Forget about asking her to watch a movie...you need to get answers about her current behavior. Ask her why she has changed her attitude towards you.

If she has a very good reason to be upset with you for taking a job at the same place where she works, then go find a job elsewhere. But this sounds pretty lame. Could it be that she was flirting with guys at work and can no longer do so because you are so close???

If she is really in love with you and mature as well, she would have no problem with you working where she does, as long as you stay separate from her and leave her to do her job.

This all sounds pretty childish. If you can't get a good answer as to the reason for her new attitude and you aren't able to resolve it, you're best bet is to go find another lady who has her head screwed on a bit better.

I have told her I will leave the job and she says no it is ok. She also has told me that it is her college work she has a lot thing is this week is march break so she has no classes and still has no time for me only long enough to call me just to see what I am working at my other job or see if I am at home or out wondering. I am also thinking that I wait one more week to see how she is acting adn if this is still going on I am going to look for a new women. I am confused. I will say we finally went from the hug and kiss state to a more intimate state I got to kiss her breasts and touch her (under a blanket) but that is it I am 23 and she is 19 she is still a virgin and I have wondered if this is part of the problem but this happened 2 week and 5 days before her little game. Also we have been together for 8 mos. and it finally happened.

U've been together for 8 months and it's only 2-3 weeks ago that u went further than kissing & hugging? DOnt u think that's a bit really slow?? What's up with that?

Jugding by her behavior and by the fact that she's 19 ... - don't plan on anything permanent with this gal. She'll want to date more before settling with somebody.

I'm a 19 y.o. gal too if that makes my opinion any more credible :p

best of luck,

-yes

Forget about asking her to watch a movie...you need to get answers about her current behavior. Ask her why she has changed her attitude towards you. If she has a very good reason to be upset with you for taking a job at the same place where she works, then go find a job elsewhere. But this sounds pretty lame. Could it be that she was flirting with guys at work and can no longer do so because you are so close??? If she is really in love with you and mature as well, she would have no problem with you working where she does, as long as you stay separate from her and leave her to do her job. This all sounds pretty childish. If you can't get a good answer as to the reason for her new attitude and you aren't able to resolve it, you're best bet is to go find another lady who has her head screwed on a bit better.

She is just acting way too weird. But you are acting inappropriately as well if you don't come out and ask her what the problem is. See if you can get her to open up.

If you're not willing to talk to her, you shouldn't go out and look for another girl...you should go get some help with communication skills because you won't be able to have a relationship with anybody if you can't discuss problems with them.