...what I found in my bed.

SmoochieFace

I would advise you to quit having sex with her period until she decides to come clean about the condom wrapper. Her 'story' is, to be mildly blunt. a crock of doodoo. Oh, might wanna consider shopping for a lawyer too.

What, did she put the condom over the cucumber? :lmao:

Is anyone else curious as to what household item she masterbated with?

I am super curious.

Her story sounds frankly too far fetched to be a lie.

OMG...Can't believe i'm admitting this but...

I too am guilty of this. I've done this when my SO was away on a trip to ATLANTA. I was sure to trash the condom though. I didn't want to have to fess up to it later and knew what it could be mistaken for.

I think there is no real way of finding out short of tapping the phone or checking up on her. Do understand that her reasoning is a true possibility though. And BTW, women go through different highs and lows after having a baby. The sexual appetite can differ at some many times. I think her trying to please you may be her libido finally picking up. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

SmoochieFace
would you not remember to dispose of a wrapping?

If the sex was mind-blowing then it's easy to 'forget'. :lmao:

Cucumbers, bananas, pickles, zucchini.....want to prevent any seed from leaking out.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 9 months later, they're at the hospital and the doctor says, "Congratulations! It's a... zucchini!" :lmao::p

As easy as dildos and other sex toys are to come by, I can't imagine why anyone would resort to using household items for pleasure. That sounds so weird to me.

Not really. Some women have had no experience with sex toys and might feel a little intimidated about buying her first one. If her husband is away, and she's horny, she might use whatever household items are available at the time.

I think she's probably telling the truth. By what you've written, it sounds like YOU are the one who's lowered your sex drive, not her. She still seems to want sex, but because you dont like the feel of a condom, and you seem to be taking personal her issues of not climaxing as easily as in the past. She just had a baby. Her body is going through all sorts of changes. You dont seem to be as excited about her as you use to, and I'm sure she's picking that up!

Not really. Some women have had no experience with sex toys and might feel a little intimidated about buying her first one. If her husband is away, and she's horny, she might use whatever household items are available at the time.

I think she's probably telling the truth. By what you've written, it sounds like YOU are the one who's lowered your sex drive, not her. She still seems to want sex, but because you dont like the feel of a condom, and you seem to be taking personal her issues of not climaxing as easily as in the past. She just had a baby. Her body is going through all sorts of changes. You dont seem to be as excited about her as you use to, and I'm sure she's picking that up!

Yes, dgiirl! I totally agree with this. OP, I think you should think about this before you throw in the towel!

I can think of cucumber & banana. But for the life of me I cannot think of anything that I keep in my bathroom that I would shove up my whoo ha.

I can think of cucumber & banana. But for the life of me I cannot think of anything that I keep in my bathroom that I would shove up my whoo ha.

LMAO! Mostly, I think it is food that is experimented with but BANANA? :eek: OUCH! Doesn't sound like much pleasure to me :lmao: .

Hmmmmmm...in the bedroom.....I really can't think of anything either. :confused:

I would question where is the condom and obviously if a man has been it it there certainly would be something in the condom left over.

****** this is a thread that gives me the idea to just put a condom wrapper in any persons bed you dislike to put them into serious hot water with the spouse......:eek: evil evil thought I had......... :lmao:

Don't you have any creams that you keep in a tube, any hairbrush with a promising handle, any soap bar with a strange shape, anything? ;)

And these are just the most normal, banal things I could think of.

In my bathroom there are three more. :o

-Not a perv. just curious.-

Don't you have any creams that you keep in a tube, any hairbrush with a promising handle, any soap bar with a strange shape, anything? ;)

My H's battery beard trimmer looks very sexy this afternoon!!! :lmao::p

I am sorry but there is no strange object besides the normal sex toys that I can think of that I desire to introduce to the nether regions....... maybe a rocket pop popscicle? Or a brussel sprout? :lmao:

I don't know just thinking of putting soap there but my vagina burn. Even if it was wrapped in a condom. :eek:

Maybe it's just me but I prefer not to stick things I use for personal hygiene up my vagina.

My H's battery beard trimmer looks very sexy this afternoon!!! :lmao::p

I am sorry but there is no strange object besides the normal sex toys that I can think of that I desire to introduce to the nether regions....... maybe a rocket pop popscicle? Or a brussel sprout? :lmao:

Dear God!!! HIDE THE Trimmer! :lmao: :lmao: Think of it this way...you could get a nice "buzz" trim! LOL:lmao: :lmao:

Oh, so this woman didn't use a sex toy. She used something like an ear of corn or a plunger handle???

And is there any chance you would be able to come across this condom in the trash or did she get rid of it like a man does= flush it down the toilet? Finding the condom would sure be a good way to find out.

First of all, sorry to post anonymously, I've forgotten my password and am running out the door to class as i write this.

I think that's a big mistake...

To the OP: I disagree with this statement. Unless it does seem contrived. I'm a woman. Many things *should* have a condom on them, and not only stray objects from around the house. Even some sex toys - jelly dildos for one, they are porous and will absorb bacteria inside and can't really be cleaned so well (silicone doesnt have that problem.) So it'd be a safe bet, that using any random object, would probably be a good idea to use one too.

Of course, everything is in context. Her using toys when you're not around isn't unreasonable in itself. You're the only one that knows the whole story, actions, voice tones and everything else.

What I find odd is that she actually has the nerve to admit that?

Think about it... if you DID IN FACT PUT A CONDOM AROUND A CUCUMBER and your husband doesn't know of these odd habits, would you really admit it?? That would be embarassing if you are not really used to those types of conversations.

I would have probably just said that I found it somewhere while i was cleaning up the house and it dropped out of my hands into the crevice or something.

I would never admit that craziness.

The fact that she came right out and said it either means you both discuss this stuff all the time, she is very very very honest and doesn't get embarassed easily, or she is covering up the truth.

If I was about to get busted for having an affair, yeah a condom over a cucumber doesn't seem like a big deal.

But if I were really having sex with a cucumber, um, I don't think I'd admit that.

What I find odd is that she actually has the nerve to admit that?

Like it is a big deal. :rolleyes:

Think about it... if you DID IN FACT PUT A CONDOM AROUND A CUCUMBER and your husband doesn't know of these odd habits, would you really admit it??

I didn't put a condom around a cocumber (yet) but it put it around a number of other things.

I'm the kind of person who'd rather let her SO know, since I am perfectly aware that I'm not sick, I'm not a weirdo, and I know I could be an amazingly good girlfriend or W, BUT I can see why some ladies would NOT admit it and think they are some kind of weird twisted oddity. Which is not the case.

Anyway, the first time I'd let my SO know about it, I'd start telling on very generic terms. "Hey, I sometimes masturbate using households items".

If he is fine with it, I'll tell him more. If he looks shocked or starts treating me like I'm some kind of alien, no way I'm telling him more.

In case we break up (and I would probably break up with someone who considers masturbating with a spoon a disgusting or shocking thing anyway) , I don't want to be the one he talks his friends about as "the ex who had sex with an aubergine, thank you.

That would be embarassing if you are not really used to those types of conversations.

Agreed. :) I think OP's wife was imbarassed, anyway. Wasn't she?

I would have probably just said that I found it somewhere while i was cleaning up the house and it dropped out of my hands into the crevice or something.

...and you'd probably be up for a lot of trouble.

I would never admit that craziness.

Perhaps neither his W would in normal circumstances!

The fact that she came right out and said it either means you both discuss this stuff all the time, she is very very very honest and doesn't get embarassed easily, or she is covering up the truth.

Or perhaps she is both honest and easily embarassed.

But if I were really having sex with a cucumber, um, I don't think I'd admit that.

She didn't admit she had sex with a cucumber.

She said she had sex with a generic "item" she found in the bathroom. :)

Thanks for your opinions on my post, but it mostly holds tons of presumptions and opinions + notions based on YOUR character. That is why I am asking the OP to clarify his wife's personality and attitude on the subject before we draw the conclusion of her unique situation.

Sorry if you took offense, but that was not intended.

Thanks for your opinions on my post, but it mostly holds tons of presumptions and opinions + notions based on YOUR character. That is why I am asking the OP to clarify his wife's personality and attitude on the subject before we draw the conclusion of her unique situation.

Sorry if you took offense, but that was not intended.

Well, presumption on my part was not intended, either, so i am sorry if I sounded that way. My opinions were not really directed at you, but at the OP.

Anyway, I didn't perceive your words as offensive - I actually thought your post could be very useful to OP.

I happen to think that she might have been the highly embarrassed type to go out to a sex shop and purchase a toy. Perhaps she isnt too comfortable with speaking to her husband about using one. Perhaps if she did manage to buy one, she wouldnt want to risk it being found and then being confronted about it.

Even if she wasnt embarrassed over buying one of those things, maybe she was just too damn horny to drop everything and run to the sex shop...I mean, you know how that stuff works, when you are so horny you need to do it NOW, not wait 20 minutes in traffic, run inside a store, and grab a dildo or any other toy that might suffice.

You want it NOW dammit. :laugh:

I also think that her reasoning for admitting to it was because her marriage was on the line, and its alot easier to just admit to screwing around with a curling iron (no matter how embarrassing) than having her husband think she was cheating on him.

But also, he mentioned that he found the wrapper hidden in the crevice....if it was hidden, that must mean he was looking for something, and if he was looking for something, he must have had his suspicions for a while.

Which brings me to my next question:

Exactly which crevice are we talking about here? Where was this wrapper hidden exactly? And why were you looking for anything at all in this crevice? Did you suspect that you were going to find something or was this a random sweep? Or did you yourself plant it there to gauge her reactions??

I am just covering all the bases here.

When i was pregnant, i was gagging for it 24/7.

as the babys father left me for someone else when i was 3 months gone.... i didnt have anyone to help me out with my needs so i was using things to ....erm.... u know.

i once used a razor (not the sharp end of course) with a condom over it

i also used brush handle, toothbrush.... anything goes when u r desperate for a good screw.

so i think it was possible she was telling the truth.

Also, one might like to take into account that perhaps she was using a dildo (or sex toy) after all but didnt divulge this information to him because of course that would prompt him to ask "let me see it" in which, being caught in the situation, she would feel that she had no other choice but to show him and she wanted to avoid that because not only might it be a bit humiliating for her, but for him as well......because maybe it was of a different persuasion, color, shape...That might make him feel insecure beyond belief if perhaps it was huge and he wasnt so endowed or if it wasnt the same color as him. Perhaps she was also trying to lessen the humiliation factor for both involved.

Perhaps if this was the case, and she did have a dildo and he asked to see it, he might have posted on here that his wife has a 10 inch dildo and his d!ck is only 4 inches, does that mean she wishes he had a bigger d!ck? Thus feelings of insecurity set in, and so on.