...what I found in my bed.

What I find odd is that she actually has the nerve to admit that?

Think about it... if you DID IN FACT PUT A CONDOM AROUND A CUCUMBER and your husband doesn't know of these odd habits, would you really admit it?? That would be embarassing if you are not really used to those types of conversations.

I would have probably just said that I found it somewhere while i was cleaning up the house and it dropped out of my hands into the crevice or something.

I would never admit that craziness.

The fact that she came right out and said it either means you both discuss this stuff all the time, she is very very very honest and doesn't get embarassed easily, or she is covering up the truth.

If I was about to get busted for having an affair, yeah a condom over a cucumber doesn't seem like a big deal.

But if I were really having sex with a cucumber, um, I don't think I'd admit that.

Would you not admit it if your marriage was on the line Little Lady? Once your busted, this truth is nothing compared to your husband suspecting you of cheating.

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

I saw a 20/20 show or something that said the gel material of sex toys can break down and cause cancer (what doesnt?)

Ever since then I slip a condom on my toy when I use it.

Would you not admit it if your marriage was on the line Little Lady? Once your busted, this truth is nothing compared to your husband suspecting you of cheating.

No. Because I am not guilty of anything so I really don't think I would end up losing. I wouldn't feel my marriage was on the line if i did nothing wrong. I would probably laugh if he thought there was something up. But I probably wouldn't embarass myself unless it was a last resort.

But I guess I wouldn't know for sure unless faced with that situation!

• 3 weeks later...

is a skill many a cheater has.

If it sounds like a far fetched thing that can be used to put off an initial investigation.

Now she has time to clean away evidence of infidelity -- if that is indeed what is going on.

She has big blocks of time when you are gone, a condom wrapper and now a husband who doubts her.

If she is cheating, she'll now get more clever in her subterfuge. If she just was shoving a bathroom item in her hooha, she's merely embarrassed. If she really has some funky sex toy that she doesn't want you to know about, she's done a covering white lie since she's hung up about you knowing.