Do Women Like Hairy Guys

Green

ewww all you woman who like hairy guys thats gross.The old saying hairy guy with hairy girl....hahaha:laugh:

Well it depends, looks are important but they are not everything...

If your avatar is you

woo hoo, your hairless we get it. there is such a thing as over kill.

as long as the guy is not a gorilla, then it is alright

but then again you could always be a hairless gorilla

I don't mean to generalize here, but I'm just not into the kind of gym guys who wax their chest hair and spend hours perfecting their physique.

It's too superficial for me. Maybe some women might love it, just not me....

I'd rather be with a regular bodied guy who has other interests and passions, and maybe even some body hair. Someone who is way more into my body than his own....I actually think a lot of women feel this way, too.

My boyfriend always wanted to wax his chest because he thought I would like it if he looked like the guys on the magazine covers. Do a lot of guys think this way?

I told my guy that I wanted a real man with a real man's body. And that he was way sexier with his hairy chest...He really didn't believe me until I had to throw myself at him because his hairy chest was driving me crazy with desire!

I don't mean to generalize here, but I'm just not into the kind of gym guys who wax their chest hair and spend hours perfecting their physique.

It's too superficial for me. Maybe some women might love it, just not me....

I'd rather be with a regular bodied guy who has other interests and passions, and maybe even some body hair. Someone who is way more into my body than his own....I actually think a lot of women feel this way, too.

My boyfriend always wanted to wax his chest because he thought I would like it if he looked like the guys on the magazine covers. Do a lot of guys think this way?

I told my guy that I wanted a real man with a real man's body. And that he was way sexier with his hairy chest...He really didn't believe me until I had to throw myself at him because his hairy chest was driving me crazy with desire!

I totally agree with this, you wrote what I was thinking.

JackEverett25

I'm a really hairy guy on my chest, but thankfully, little to no back hair. At any rate, every girlfriend I've had either has had no problem with it, or LOVES it. It's funny how men can have the same insecurities that women do when confronted about what we are 'supposed' to look like via magazines, tv, etc.

It's funny how many guys have no hair on their bodies at all...a perfect indication that they do in fact shave/wax it, but rarely anyone talks about it. Now, I've known some guys that just don't have any, period, but those are few and far between...I find it funny how it's almost taboo for many guys to talk about it, but it's pretty obvious that they shave all the time.

But yeah, in my experience, the girls like the waxed look, but the women like their men hairy (or don't mind that they are) bc it looks more manly. However, a happy medium is in order...every girlfriend I've had likes it trimmed up a bit rather than go around like Wolfman Jack.

I'm a really hairy guy on my chest, but thankfully, little to no back hair. At any rate, every girlfriend I've had either has had no problem with it, or LOVES it. It's funny how men can have the same insecurities that women do when confronted about what we are 'supposed' to look like via magazines, tv, etc.

It's funny how many guys have no hair on their bodies at all...a perfect indication that they do in fact shave/wax it, but rarely anyone talks about it. Now, I've known some guys that just don't have any, period, but those are few and far between...I find it funny how it's almost taboo for many guys to talk about it, but it's pretty obvious that they shave all the time.

But yeah, in my experience, the girls like the waxed look, but the women like their men hairy (or don't mind that they are) bc it looks more manly. However, a happy medium is in order...every girlfriend I've had likes it trimmed up a bit rather than go around like Wolfman Jack.

Thank god cause then you would have to change your screen name...

I have hair all over...legs, pubic region, back, chest, arms. I'm not a gorilla but I'm close. Never heard a complaint from any woman I've been with (and thats quite a few.) :)

CrushedOrgans
I have hair all over...legs, pubic region, back, chest, arms. I'm not a gorilla but I'm close. Never heard a complaint from any woman I've been with (and thats quite a few.) :)

maybe you aren't with them long enough for it to bother them...?:laugh:

I like facial hair and hair "down there" personally. I'm pretty ambivalent about chest hair but I would not want a guy I was with to shave if he had it. The stubble would gross me out.

honeybunch2k5

I kinda like hair ono guys. The guy I'm talking to has quite a bit of hair on his back and chest. I'm not quite used to it, but it's growing on me.

I'm happy with just about any guy who is nice, in good shape, funny, and has a functioning penis. I think there are more things to a man than how hairy he is....

like how much money he makes...

jk!