clean faced,

well read,

intelligent, and not afraid to show it,

curious,

goofy sense of humor,

nothing fake,

great conversationalists,

great friends...

is this is the recipe for geek, according to you?

or is this a list of your qualities to attract said "geeky ladies"?

A little shy, just enough to be charming,

clean faced,

well read,

intelligent, and not afraid to show it,

curious,

goofy sense of humor,

nothing fake,

great conversationalists,

great friends...

But what does she look like, S_G?? :p

Women look the same with the lights out :lmao:

for 300 lb women gravity still applies whether it is dark or light. make sure you stay on top :lmao:

Is that chips the TV show or Ruffles Potato Chips?...

The tv show...

I think Erik Estrada was kinda geeky back then.. no offense meant Alpha.. just trying to post in rhythm with the OP

yeah, alpha does look like Erik Estrada from Chips!

a little bit heavier now a days but essentially you are correct. I would point you to my MySpace site but I don't have one :lmao:

• Author
But what does she look like, S_G?? :p
Seriously? Doesn't matter, talking about a mind-set...

:laugh: Hopefully she doesn't have a dirty face.

'Doh! I mean't "clean" as in no make-up, the natural (and sexy) look. (JMO)

I don't really like it when you see a lady from a distance and think she's pretty or cute, then get closer and realize it's fake. Make-up's not a major turn-off, but no make-up's a major turn-on.:love:

Seriously? Doesn't matter, talking about a mind-set...

most of the chicks i've know like you described are not that great looking or even downright skanky looking....so, yes, it does matter.

most of the chicks i've know like you described are not that great looking or even downright skanky looking....so, yes, it does matter.

I think that looks do matter, men are visual...

stoopid guy you even mentioned that when you see a woman from afar and you think she is attractive then she gets up close and you see it is all fake...Something about the way she looks makes her attractive

Hey I wear makeup, I don't cake it on and I wear colors that are right for my skintone, but there are somewomen who do over do it and don't know how to wear makeup.

• Author

What did I describe that would mean not that great looking or skanky?:confused:

The only thing I mentioned that even might apply to looks is make-up, and when I think "skank" I think too much make-up, un-attractive, an "slutty" clothes to compensate for other short-comings.

• Author
Hey I wear makeup, I don't cake it on and I wear colors that are right for my skintone, but there are somewomen who do over do it and don't know how to wear makeup.
Good point. To me, if you can tell it's there, it's too much though.

And again, I'm thinking more a mind-set than a look.

What did I describe that would mean not that great looking or skanky?:confused:

see below, most of the chicks with these qualities are not hotties...

well read, intelligent, nothing fake, great conversationalists,
Good point. To me, if you can tell it's there, it's too much though.

And again, I'm thinking more a mind-set than a look.

ok then give us an example, like an actress that you think would fall into this mind-set

• Author
most of the chicks with these qualities (well read, intelligent, nothing fake, great conversationalists) are not hotties...
Most women are not hotties (physically,) at least in the playboy centerfold sense. I'd bet that if you looked at a hundred women just as they came out of the shower and wearing blank expressions, you'd have no clue how intelligent or well-read they were, and the only fake thing you might spot are boobs.

Or does intelligence automatically keep a lady from being a "hottie" in your mind?

ok then give us an example, like an actress that you think would fall into this mind-set

That's a tough one, the "little bit shy" would eliminate practically any celebrity.

• Author
most of the chicks with these qualities (well read, intelligent, nothing fake, great conversationalists) are not hotties...
Most women are not hotties (physically,) at least in the playboy centerfold sense. I'd bet that if you looked at a hundred women just as they came out of the shower and wearing blank expressions, you'd have no clue how intelligent or well-read they were, and the only fake thing you might spot are boobs.

Or does intelligence automatically keep a lady from being a "hottie" in your mind? ;)

That's a tough one, the "little bit shy" would eliminate practically any celebrity.

Or does intelligence automatically keep a lady from being a "hottie" in your mind? ;)

Ok but there must be someone that comes into mind