Jealousy Issues

BenThereDunThat

Not unless you can do it without letter her know that's what you're doing. Because if she thinks you're worried she's jealous of the attention you're giving to the other gal (whether it's true or not) and that you feel the need to reassure her, she'll think you're full of yourself.

Yes, I know, we're complicated. We like it that way!:cool:

Is it any wonder that sometimes men pretend to be clueless? :p

I'm the only female at work, and i must say, i get jealous if other women try to "move in" on my territory. Those are MY boys, and i'll defend them. Granted, i don't want any of them but my MM, but i'm still protective.

The guys tease me and say "stillhere doesn't like any other female p*ssin on her tree stump". It's a huge joke with us.

They are very protective of me as well. We had some guys from another company working very closely with us for a few days, and i was getting hit on left and right. My boss looked right at one guy and said "hey, that's my sister and stay the hell away from her!" We're not related at all, and i didn't even know he had said this to him until later, but it made me smile. He was looking out for me.

Stoopid Guy, since you two are buddies, maybe she feels the same way as me. Not saying that she doesn't want to be with you sexually, but maybe she is being a little territorial.

Very possible Stillhere, our company's 80% male, and in the office we're in she's the only lady with nine guys.

I love "stillhere doesn't like any other female p*ssin on her tree stump". :lmao:

• Author
BenThereDunThat
Is it any wonder that sometimes men pretend to be clueless? :p

It's okay, we usually see through your clueless act and find it endearing anyway. ;)

Couldn't tell that the majority of my boys are hunters, could ya?
Never would have guessed.:lmao:

It's okay, we usually see through your clueless act and find it endearing anyway. ;)

On the other hand, I think you ladies frequently over-estimate our level of social sophistication. We're really very simple creatures (compared to you.):o

On the other hand, I think you ladies frequently over-estimate our level of social sophistication. We're really very simple creatures (compared to you.):o

Someone explain that to my MM then, cuz i have one hell of a time trying to figure him out!! I can now tell his mood changes in his voice, but i'm still confused at times what mood he is actually in!

But i think you and him are similar in ways. He's actually a very caring and understanding man who will go to many lengths to make me happy.

I just want to be able to understand what he's thinking half the time.

Someone explain that to my MM then, cuz i have one hell of a time trying to figure him out!! I can now tell his mood changes in his voice, but i'm still confused at times what mood he is actually in!

But i think you and him are similar in ways. He's actually a very caring and understanding man who will go to many lengths to make me happy.

I just want to be able to understand what he's thinking half the time.

SH,

we just have to learn to be more like that ourselves......

Sometimes they're only thinking just what we thought, at first, they were thinking, and not what we analyze it down to :p

Now, if only we would ALL quit trying to be mind readers and just get over ourselves and ask! (oh, and accept the answer without second guessing :rolleyes:)

Wouldn't life be less complicated??

• Author
BenThereDunThat

I know you're right. I tend to forget that and assume the guy is thinking as deep as me. Reminds me of an "article" about the differences between men and women. The short version of it is she is over-thinking, analyzing their relationship and assuming he's doing the same when all he's really thinking about is getting the transmission fixed in his car.

It's actually pretty funny, especially since it's mostly true.

I know you're right. I tend to forget that and assume the guy is thinking as deep as me. Reminds me of an "article" about the differences between men and women. The short version of it is she is over-thinking, analyzing their relationship and assuming he's doing the same when all he's really thinking about is getting the transmission fixed in his car.

It's actually pretty funny, especially since it's mostly true.

GUILTY!!! :lmao:

And it's not that men don't care as much, we just tend to take things at face value. Life is more fun if we simply appreciate your charms and think of you as "magic" instead of trying to figure you out.:love:

• Author
BenThereDunThat
GUILTY!!! :lmao:

Life is more fun if we simply appreciate your charms and think of you as "magic" instead of trying to figure you out.:love:

And that's just the way we like it!! :p

I'm gonna have to find that thing and post it.