I wouldn't take this kind of treatment for five seconds. Your lady will have no respect for you if you don't just tell her to take a long walk on a short pier.

There can be no way she cares for you at all. If you put your foot down and let her know you don't care to see her again, she'll think a lot more of you. If you just tell her you're upset...she'll just think her ploy worked real well.

This lady is jerking you around big time and you're letting her do it.

I'm sick.

Bill...

You really need to stop letting women walk all over you. You need to lighten up about this chick, too. You shouldn't allow yourself to think you've fallen in love with some girl after a month. You are just setting yourself up for more pain. And your statement..."Depending on what my girlfriend says tonight...the results will surely change my life." This shows how WAY too seriously you are taking this (in my view anyway). I can see maybe, maybe after six months, a year, or more. But a month doesn't seem like it's long enough to build such a close bond. I mean, it's not like you're divorcing after 40 years. And you are changing your education plans for this girl, after a month? Come on, man!

Depending on what my girlfriend says tonight... the results will surely change my life. Although my friends say it cannot be anything negative, and that this girl really likes me, I am still fearing what she has to say. She told me last night that she had to "talk" to me. She told me this again today on the phone, she said it was something she should not talk about over the phone or on an instant messenger. She said she wanted to talk about things that are important to her. Our relationship has been perfect so far. She is having problems with her brother-in-law, which is preventing her from moving in with her mom, for about another week. I do not see anything wrong, but maybe she finds something wrong? She was so happy to be around me, that is why a "talk" is confusing. 1. If it's negative: ie. "leaving me"

I'm moving away. I'm sacraficing school issues right now while being at this satellite campus that I'm at right now. I will move all the way to the main campus and live there (and not come back). At the end of college, I will move again. I was only down here for the reason that my ex lived so close and I planned to goto the satellite campus then, instead of the main campus. I was planning to move, but then I met this girl. 2. If it's positive : ie. "she wants me to help her with something" I'll do anything I can to help. Also, I would stay at the satellite campus and go through the long process of getting the classes I need here. I do love her. --- I am just unsure of what she could have to talk about.

• Author

I called my girlfriend tonight and asked if she wanted to go out. She said that she wasn't feeling well, that she was out shopping all day. This is a continuation of "Update5" that I posted last night. I now seriously question on if I am ever even going to ask her out again, as it seems that I've been turned down a lot for various reasons. She has gone out with me though, the last time was last Friday, 8 days ago. I tried to go out with her Monday, but she never called like she said she would. I tried again for Tuesday but she was busy. Then Wed she just wanted to stay in. I asked for Friday, which was mentioned in Update5, but she went out with friends instead because they were running late from a daytime gathering which went into our date slot. Then of course today where she says "I just want to stay in, I'm not feeling well".

I'm just flat out not asking anymore. This has happened a lot, and in my mind I am expecting a "no" now. As I know she is busy Sunday from what she told me on the phone, I am wondering why she wouldn't see me tonight, or for that matter, last night.

I give up and I'm not calling anymore. I will not ask her out again.

• Author

She's supposed to call me back in an hour, for some reason. That is why our conversation of about 5 minutes ended tonight. If she doesn't call back... well then I will begin to believe all these things that I've said even more.

I called my girlfriend tonight and asked if she wanted to go out. She said that she wasn't feeling well, that she was out shopping all day. This is a continuation of "Update5" that I posted last night. I now seriously question on if I am ever even going to ask her out again, as it seems that I've been turned down a lot for various reasons. She has gone out with me though, the last time was last Friday, 8 days ago. I tried to go out with her Monday, but she never called like she said she would. I tried again for Tuesday but she was busy. Then Wed she just wanted to stay in. I asked for Friday, which was mentioned in Update5, but she went out with friends instead because they were running late from a daytime gathering which went into our date slot. Then of course today where she says "I just want to stay in, I'm not feeling well". I'm just flat out not asking anymore. This has happened a lot, and in my mind I am expecting a "no" now. As I know she is busy Sunday from what she told me on the phone, I am wondering why she wouldn't see me tonight, or for that matter, last night. I give up and I'm not calling anymore. I will not ask her out again.

WAKE UP!!!

stop calling her, stop contacting her , - just vanish. have some self-respect. if u asked and she turned u down for monday, u shoulda let her ask u next time, and not ask over n over n over ... geez... go back n re-read Tony's post... and wake up plz!

-yes

She's supposed to call me back in an hour, for some reason. That is why our conversation of about 5 minutes ended tonight. If she doesn't call back... well then I will begin to believe all these things that I've said even more.
  • Author

Where did she move into....... her EX's house. She now feels she have feelings for him. So she broke up with me... I made her tell me. She said she has feelings for both of us, and was crying on the phone. I am really not in any state to talk to anyone else.. for a long time. She is living there, he is only a room away. I will now ... go back.... to my misery. As I have predicted again... I knew it was going to end. She has obviously chosen this a**h*** of a person over me. She has told me how he was like before, and what he used to do. She says he is opening up to her now....... BULLs***.... he's the same person. I got stepped on again, second time in 2 months. I loved this girl, I truly did. She said that she truly loved me. I cannot compare to a guy that she is living with. I hope I die tonight. My life has been one big upset, this was just a sprinkle on the cake. I knew something was up, and that is why I wanted her to tell me. She would not say "I love you" as she had done in the past. I hope tonight is my last. It's not only this, it's all the things that led upto this in my life. This was truly though, the only girl that I felt that I shared so many things with. She wanted to do this in person, but I asked her if we could talk tonight on the phone. I had to know, I had to know what was going on. I know I will never see her again, even though she wants to be friends. I know that I cannot see her in that way. I can't HIDE feelings, I just can't. I just hope I NEVER see that guy, all my feelings of everything will combine and I might be inclined to hurt him. I am not a violent person, but I can't see how she can like him. It must be because she is living there. She said she would have probably felt different if she had moved some place else. I don't want to try anymore. goodbye

WAKE UP!!! stop calling her, stop contacting her , - just vanish. have some self-respect. if u asked and she turned u down for monday, u shoulda let her ask u next time, and not ask over n over n over ... geez... go back n re-read Tony's post... and wake up plz! -yes

Bill, if she truly loved you, she'd be with you, I don't care where she was living. And if she really gave a sh** about telling you in person, she would have made an effort to do so. (And she wouldn't have dragged this out for the past week.) This is going to hurt you for awhile, but you will get over it eventually, and you will meet someone else. Personally, given the way she has treated you, I think you are better off. Now you can find someone who won't break plans, avoid going out with you, and won't lie to you. Now get back to main campus and enjoy your life. You don't need this girl or anyone else to be a happy and well adjusted person. And DO NOT contact her. She made her choice. It will be difficult, but you have to accept that. Don't make a fool of yourself over this.

Where did she move into....... her EX's house. She now feels she have feelings for him. So she broke up with me... I made her tell me. She said she has feelings for both of us, and was crying on the phone. I am really not in any state to talk to anyone else.. for a long time. She is living there, he is only a room away. I will now ... go back.... to my misery. As I have predicted again... I knew it was going to end. She has obviously chosen this a**h*** of a person over me. She has told me how he was like before, and what he used to do. She says he is opening up to her now....... BULLs***.... he's the same person. I got stepped on again, second time in 2 months. I loved this girl, I truly did. She said that she truly loved me. I cannot compare to a guy that she is living with. I hope I die tonight. My life has been one big upset, this was just a sprinkle on the cake. I knew something was up, and that is why I wanted her to tell me. She would not say "I love you" as she had done in the past. I hope tonight is my last. It's not only this, it's all the things that led upto this in my life. This was truly though, the only girl that I felt that I shared so many things with. She wanted to do this in person, but I asked her if we could talk tonight on the phone. I had to know, I had to know what was going on. I know I will never see her again, even though she wants to be friends. I know that I cannot see her in that way. I can't HIDE feelings, I just can't. I just hope I NEVER see that guy, all my feelings of everything will combine and I might be inclined to hurt him. I am not a violent person, but I can't see how she can like him. It must be because she is living there. She said she would have probably felt different if she had moved some place else. I don't want to try anymore. goodbye
  • Author

I do not believe for a second that she does not love me still. She told me this, in all honesty. She could not live there if she was with me, I know this, but still she did break with me. Tuesday she is supposed to move back in with her mom, because this is when she can move back in. I do see your point though and I am truly heart broken right now. She did say that if she had moved before, when she was supposed to, to the shore, she would still be with me. This definately has something to do with her current living situation. She didn't contact me for that week because she was over his house living there, he was there. I will NOT contact her. She only broke those plans because of where she was, it was like she changed all of the sudden. I am so furious right now at him, because maybe he was the one that told her she could move in when she had no place to go. I know I should not be mad at him, but by god.. if I happen to see him... it will not be good. She has told me I am much bigger than him... and I will not see him for how big he is, I will see him for how he treated her in the past, and how he's playing with her mind now. God help me.

I am SO FURIOUS. She said everything was BEYOND perfect in our relationship, she said that she loves me. I am not going to wait long to see if her feelings change. How can I love when I know that I'm not supposed to? How can I hide feelings? How ... I can't. I had a lot to offer to her. I just bought a $400 digital camera to just take a picture of her. I will never get to use it. Things were different this week, that is why I thought she was going to break up with me. I knew something was up, I just felt it. She told me that she cannot have feelings for two people... but why did she choose him? He's 22 and lives with his parents, has no future and was mean to her in the past. When she was away from him, when she lived at the other house, she did not like him, she had no feelings for him. She said that when she is with him, she has some feelings for him. Why did she do this to me? I had so much to offer. I have been saving money and all for when I get out of college, I was ready to start a life, a good one. I've saved enough to get a brand new expensive car when I get out and a house. She still wants to be friends she said, while crying, but I cannot do that, I can't hide feelings. And how is she supposed to hide feelings, what the hell is this? I hope when she moves out she sees what this jerk was really like...

I just can't stop being upset...

Why does this always happen to me

I hope she sees just how nice I was, and what I would have done for her. She must see it, she was a smart girl. He could never be like I am. I truly love her.

Bill, if she truly loved you, she'd be with you, I don't care where she was living. And if she really gave a sh** about telling you in person, she would have made an effort to do so. (And she wouldn't have dragged this out for the past week.) This is going to hurt you for awhile, but you will get over it eventually, and you will meet someone else. Personally, given the way she has treated you, I think you are better off. Now you can find someone who won't break plans, avoid going out with you, and won't lie to you. Now get back to main campus and enjoy your life. You don't need this girl or anyone else to be a happy and well adjusted person. And DO NOT contact her. She made her choice. It will be difficult, but you have to accept that. Don't make a fool of yourself over this.
  • Author

I'm going to try to take my mind off this. I'm going over my sister's house. My brother-in-law is a friend so they will be nice company in a bad time.

I have hope "Laura" will realize what I did for her, and what I can do for her.

I do not believe for a second that she does not love me still. She told me this, in all honesty. She could not live there if she was with me, I know this, but still she did break with me. Tuesday she is supposed to move back in with her mom, because this is when she can move back in. I do see your point though and I am truly heart broken right now. She did say that if she had moved before, when she was supposed to, to the shore, she would still be with me. This definately has something to do with her current living situation. She didn't contact me for that week because she was over his house living there, he was there. I will NOT contact her. She only broke those plans because of where she was, it was like she changed all of the sudden. I am so furious right now at him, because maybe he was the one that told her she could move in when she had no place to go. I know I should not be mad at him, but by god.. if I happen to see him... it will not be good. She has told me I am much bigger than him... and I will not see him for how big he is, I will see him for how he treated her in the past, and how he's playing with her mind now. God help me. I am SO FURIOUS. She said everything was BEYOND perfect in our relationship, she said that she loves me. I am not going to wait long to see if her feelings change. How can I love when I know that I'm not supposed to? How can I hide feelings? How ... I can't. I had a lot to offer to her. I just bought a $400 digital camera to just take a picture of her. I will never get to use it. Things were different this week, that is why I thought she was going to break up with me. I knew something was up, I just felt it. She told me that she cannot have feelings for two people... but why did she choose him? He's 22 and lives with his parents, has no future and was mean to her in the past. When she was away from him, when she lived at the other house, she did not like him, she had no feelings for him. She said that when she is with him, she has some feelings for him. Why did she do this to me? I had so much to offer. I have been saving money and all for when I get out of college, I was ready to start a life, a good one. I've saved enough to get a brand new expensive car when I get out and a house. She still wants to be friends she said, while crying, but I cannot do that, I can't hide feelings. And how is she supposed to hide feelings, what the hell is this? I hope when she moves out she sees what this jerk was really like...

I just can't stop being upset... Why does this always happen to me I hope she sees just how nice I was, and what I would have done for her. She must see it, she was a smart girl. He could never be like I am. I truly love her.

This girl's a super flake of the worst kind. When somebody like that tells you they love you, it's totally meaningless.

After the way she's treated you and what she's done now, if you talk to her or communicate with her in any fashion, you will deserve whatever she does to you.

This girl has jerked you around in a major way. Before you give this anymore thought, take a few weeks away from it. By then you won't make any decisions that will be stupid and foolish.

Make this girl history NOW...forget her. There are so many wonderful ladies out there who aren't nearly as flakey, mean, selfish, indecisive, devisive, manipulating and evil.

Just a few points for you to ponder...

I do not believe for a second that she does not love me still. She told me this, in all honesty.

Bill, if she truly loved you, she would have done whatever she could have done to not move in with this guy. I'm sure she has friends she could've stayed with for a week and a half. Or what about you? Why did she move in with him for a week and a half instead of you?

She could not live there if she was with me, I know this, but still she did break with me.

Why not? She's not being on the level with you. She still has deep feelings for her ex. If this was just "I need a place to crash", she could continue dating you no problem.

Tuesday she is supposed to move back in with her mom, because this is when she can move back in.

Why is she moving around so much anyway? Why Tuesday? Why not sooner? I know I don't have all the scoop, but this is a really strange deal.

I do see your point though and I am truly heart broken right now. She did say that if she had moved before, when she was supposed to, to the shore, she would still be with me.

You know what this is? This is called "being nice." Like I said before, if this girl was crazy about you, nothing would stop her from being with you. Nothing. Not her friends, her living situation, nothing. She's trying to let you down easy, but all it's doing is giving you hope. I think a lot of people pull this kind of thing when they break up.

This definately has something to do with her current > living situation. She didn't contact me for that week > because she was over his house living there, he was > there.

Dude, believe what you want. This has everything to do with her ex, who she is still in love with. Like I said above, if they were just buddies, there would be no problem with her calling you. She moved in with him because she wanted to. You are in total denial.

I will NOT contact her.

Please don't. You will only get your hopes up and/or make a fool of yourself.

She only broke those plans because of where she was, it was like she changed all of the sudden.

Why should she have to cancel plans because of where she's living? If she leaves the house, she should be able to do whatever she wants, and see whoever she wants, right? She's an adult, right? I'm telling you, she is feeding you a line of bull that is ten feet thick.

I am so furious right now at him, because maybe he was the one that told her she could move in when she had no place to go.

So, let me get this straight. You're mad at him for offering, but not mad at her for accepting??? She made the choice. If anything, you should be mad at HER.

I know I should not be mad at him, but by god.. if I happen to see him... it will not be good. She has told me I am much bigger than him... and I will not see him for how big he is, I will see him for how he treated her in the past, and how he's playing with her mind now.

Yeah, and she's playing with yours. Big time. Please don't do anything foolish over this girl. The last thing you need is to get hit with an assault and battery charge. She's not worth it.

God help me. I am SO FURIOUS. She said everything was BEYOND perfect in our relationship, she said that she loves me.

As stated above, if she loved you, nothing would prevent her from being with her. This isn't the movies, where people leave people they are in love with. In real life, if you find "the right" person, you do everything in your power to keep that person around. Again, she is just "being nice."

I am not going to wait long to see if her feelings change.

Don't wait another second. Guarantee she's hanging with her ex tonight. She made her choice.

How can I love when I know that I'm not supposed to? How can I hide feelings? How ... I can't.

Don't contact her. That's all you can do. Everyone on Earth has been through this situation. You will get over it, with time.

I had a lot to offer to her.

Have you thought about what she has to offer you? What about you? Your feelings are important, too, you know???

I just bought a $400 digital camera to just take a picture of her. I will never get to use it.

Now you're being dramatic. I'm sure you can find other uses for your new camera than taking pictures of her.

Things were different this week, that is why I thought she was going to break up with me. I knew something was up, I just felt it. She told me that she cannot have feelings for two people... but why did she choose him? He's 22 and lives with his parents, has no future and was mean to her in the past.

So she lives with him and his parents now? That's weird. Only she can explain why she chose him. As you should know from experience, love makes people do strange things.

When she was away from him, when she lived at the other house, she did not like him, she had no feelings for him.

Or so she told you.

She said that when she is with him, she has some feelings for him. Why did she do this to me?

She's trying to be honest with you, since you seem to have a hard time facing reality. She is sending conflicting messages, but I think this is the one you need to listen to. How long has it been since she and this guy broke up anyway?

I had so much to offer. I have been saving money and all for when I get out of college, I was ready to start a life, a good one. I've saved enough to get a brand new expensive car when I get out and a house.

Money isn't everything. And just think how much you'll have to offer a girl who will appreciate it someday.

She still wants to be friends she said, while crying, but I cannot do that, I can't hide feelings. And how is she supposed to hide feelings, what the hell is this? I hope when she moves out she sees what this jerk was really like...

Likely, she'll never realize what a jerk he is. Honestly, you have no idea what's going on with her, based on her mixed messages. I agree with Tony--she's a total flake.

I just can't stop being upset... Why does this always happen to me

Of course you're upset. But don't let this get you down too much. Get out there and date some other girls, go out with your friends, stay busy. It'll get better. Like I said, we've all been through this.

I hope she sees just how nice I was, and what I would have done for her. She must see it, she was a smart girl. He could never be like I am. I truly love her.

She probably will, but it will probably be in about ten years. Someday she'll realize what she passed up on, but until that day comes, you can't sit around and wait for it to happen.

• Author

I could not get any more angry. If she loved me so much, she would have chosen me. I keep thinking this over and over and over and over and over again. Why!? He has nothing that I don't have... except he was with her longer. I guess if she wants that, she can have it. I see no way that I could be her friend after this. I will tell her flat out, that she will never see me again. I don't know what to do with myself. I should have never took this as far as it went... I never wanted to sleep with a girl that I wasn't going to stay with. Ahhh. I cannot stand this! I just want him to be gone. I know this won't happen and obviously I have lost her. She said I did absolutely nothing wrong and that I was perfect, but yet she goes with him.. Mr unperfect. Why !!!!?!?!?!?!! I could ponder this forever. You are all right, when you reply to me, on these last few posts... well mostly right. Tony you seemed to attack her more than she deserved. She was always nice to me, but taking me into the relationship that far, then throwing me out for her ex was stepping over the line. The problem is... my first ex, when I broke up with her I knew she was lying when she said that she loved me and all blah blah. This girl seemed so confused, but I know.. she must love me. .... I'm tired... I give up... it would be great if I didn't wake tomorrow, no more pain in my life.

Just a few points for you to ponder... Bill, if she truly loved you, she would have done whatever she could have done to not move in with this guy. I'm sure she has friends she could've stayed with for a week and a half. Or what about you? Why did she move in with him for a week and a half instead of you? Why not? She's not being on the level with you. She still has deep feelings for her ex. If this was just "I need a place to crash", she could continue dating you no problem. Why is she moving around so much anyway? Why Tuesday? Why not sooner? I know I don't have all the scoop, but this is a really strange deal.

You know what this is? This is called "being nice." Like I said before, if this girl was crazy about you, nothing would stop her from being with you. Nothing. Not her friends, her living situation, nothing. She's trying to let you down easy, but all it's doing is giving you hope. I think a lot of people pull this kind of thing when they break up. Dude, believe what you want. This has everything to do with her ex, who she is still in love with. Like I said above, if they were just buddies, there would be no problem with her calling you. She moved in with him because she wanted to. You are in total denial. Please don't. You will only get your hopes up and/or make a fool of yourself. Why should she have to cancel plans because of where she's living? If she leaves the house, she should be able to do whatever she wants, and see whoever she wants, right? She's an adult, right? I'm telling you, she is feeding you a line of bull that is ten feet thick. So, let me get this straight. You're mad at him for offering, but not mad at her for accepting??? She made the choice. If anything, you should be mad at HER. Yeah, and she's playing with yours. Big time. Please don't do anything foolish over this girl. The last thing you need is to get hit with an assault and battery charge. She's not worth it.

As stated above, if she loved you, nothing would prevent her from being with her. This isn't the movies, where people leave people they are in love with. In real life, if you find "the right" person, you do everything in your power to keep that person around. Again, she is just "being nice." Don't wait another second. Guarantee she's hanging with her ex tonight. She made her choice.

Don't contact her. That's all you can do. Everyone on Earth has been through this situation. You will get over it, with time. Have you thought about what she has to offer you? What about you? Your feelings are important, too, you know??? Now you're being dramatic. I'm sure you can find other uses for your new camera than taking pictures of her. So she lives with him and his parents now? That's weird. Only she can explain why she chose him. As you should know from experience, love makes people do strange things. Or so she told you. She's trying to be honest with you, since you seem to have a hard time facing reality. She is sending conflicting messages, but I think this is the one you need to listen to. How long has it been since she and this guy broke up anyway?

Money isn't everything. And just think how much you'll have to offer a girl who will appreciate it someday. Likely, she'll never realize what a jerk he is. Honestly, you have no idea what's going on with her, based on her mixed messages. I agree with Tony--she's a total flake. Of course you're upset. But don't let this get you down too much. Get out there and date some other girls, go out with your friends, stay busy. It'll get better. Like I said, we've all been through this. She probably will, but it will probably be in about ten years. Someday she'll realize what she passed up on, but until that day comes, you can't sit around and wait for it to happen.

The pain you are feeling is all part of life. We all go through it and there's no getting around it. And the reasoning behind her decision you don't understand is part of life as well. Very often we don't understand why those we love make the decisions they do.

However, you have got to respect her decision and move on. Get off your wagon and get real. This has happened and there's no point whatsoever in wallowing in the facts. You don't need to tell her or show her anything. If you want her to have any kind of respect for you at all, you will now simply stay away from her and let her live with the decision she has made.

There are some things that happen in the world simply to teach us to grow up and mature. This is one of them. To the extent that you can accept this and not question it...because there are no real answers...is the extent that life will take you immediately to its next adventure for you...and much closer to the happiness you deserve.

Forget this girl and never, ever see her again. She is not stable and cannot be trusted with your love or your heart...unless, of course, you place absolutely no value on either yourself.

My poor poor Bill. I'm sorry your heart is broken.

Everyone has their heartaches. It is part of this life. Life is beautiful, the good,bad,ugly. All is beautiful.

Right now your thinking you have not ever meet a girl like her before. You wish you can have her your way. But you cant decide for her. She may regret it later in her life. And thats it buddy. It makes you want to die because you want to make her all your own. She's going to be in your mind for a while. But I'm sure she would feel a whole lot better knowing you find the love you need and deserve that she cannot give you.

Now you have to look foward to the day when that pain is gone. It will. She is not going to make your world go round anymore. You have to reach out to another warm and peacful place.

Concentrate on keeping a healthy mind. And you will feel better alot sooner.

The pain you are feeling is all part of life. We all go through it and there's no getting around it. And the reasoning behind her decision you don't understand is part of life as well. Very often we don't understand why those we love make the decisions they do. However, you have got to respect her decision and move on. Get off your wagon and get real. This has happened and there's no point whatsoever in wallowing in the facts. You don't need to tell her or show her anything. If you want her to have any kind of respect for you at all, you will now simply stay away from her and let her live with the decision she has made. There are some things that happen in the world simply to teach us to grow up and mature. This is one of them. To the extent that you can accept this and not question it...because there are no real answers...is the extent that life will take you immediately to its next adventure for you...and much closer to the happiness you deserve. Forget this girl and never, ever see her again. She is not stable and cannot be trusted with your love or your heart...unless, of course, you place absolutely no value on either yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well, today, I told that girl that I could never see her again. We tried being friends, but we can't do that because we have feelings for each other. She kept getting too close, and doing "not friendly" things. This was not right, and since she got back with that guy and he hurt her again, and she still chose to be with him, it's in her hands now. I stopped posting here before because I thought that I could handle it, and it's all taken care of now. I will surely miss her, as we both had feelings for each other. Now I am very lonely, as I have been since this month started.

You know Bill, I heard somewhere that unhealthy relationships were like bad habits...they even referred to them as "addictions." It's almost true -- you know how when you can't seem to let go of someone who is "bad" for you? Just like that damn cigarette you can't put down!

I'm so glad you found the strength to let go. In time, you'll get past the "withdrawls" and replace this bad habit with yet another...LOL. Yep, love sure is tough. But if you try not to focus too much on her absense, and more on the things YOU want to do, you'll pull through.

Promise :)

Well, today, I told that girl that I could never see her again. We tried being friends, but we can't do that because we have feelings for each other. She kept getting too close, and doing "not friendly" things. This was not right, and since she got back with that guy and he hurt her again, and she still chose to be with him, it's in her hands now. I stopped posting here before because I thought that I could handle it, and it's all taken care of now. I will surely miss her, as we both had feelings for each other. Now I am very lonely, as I have been since this month started.

I agree. Take the focus off her and put it on yourself.

You know Bill, I heard somewhere that unhealthy relationships were like bad habits...they even referred to them as "addictions." It's almost true -- you know how when you can't seem to let go of someone who is "bad" for you? Just like that damn cigarette you can't put down! I'm so glad you found the strength to let go. In time, you'll get past the "withdrawls" and replace this bad habit with yet another...LOL. Yep, love sure is tough. But if you try not to focus too much on her absense, and more on the things YOU want to do, you'll pull through. Promise :)