For the Guys: A Reality Check

Social engineering are quotas for gender, race etc. Or massive dotations for single mothers. Take a trip to Sweden or Danes had similar problems recently- they were no marriages because single mother was better on her own...with a partner ofcorse ;) Solidarity is OK but state sponsorship of whatever is bending natural social behaviour.....for example former commie countries with pseudo-social state....its pretty f*ck up there now. Dont make the same mistake.

Definition of social engineering – The attempts of legislators to change the behaviour of individuals or institutions to achieve a politically determined goal.

This sounds scary but it is used and approved of by most of us everyday. For instance, legislating to control where people can smoke, as an attempt to improve a nation’s health. Of course it also applies in your context, but you are choosing to use extreme examples

As for the ‘massive donations to single mothers’ in Sweden and Denmark. Yes, Denmark pays the highest benefits to single parent families, but they still have fewer single parent households than the UK or US. Single parents in Denmark still tend to be worse off financially than their nuclear family counterparts, although there are also fewer children (in single parent households) living in relative poverty than those in the UK and US.

The marriage rate in Scandinavian countries is now the highest it has been since the 70s and their divorce rate has not really shifted from what it was in the 90s. Of the families that do divorce, legally, fathers are considered equal and there is a presumption that children will spend 50% of their time with the father. Perhaps because of this, fathers in Denmark tend to maintain good contact with their children after divorce.

You seem to be getting your information from certain parts of the conservative press who tried to claim that the increase in same sex civil partnerships was devaluing the institution of marriage and was responsible for a sharp decline in marriage rates in Scandinavian countries. This was more of an anti gay union stance than anything else and reports were vastly exaggerated.

Definition of social engineering – The attempts of legislators to change the behaviour of individuals or institutions to achieve a politically determined goal.

This sounds scary but....

....but it is scary. Im not proclaiming Denmark is disasterous state or paradise either....Im just saying social engineering mumbo jumbo does more damage than good. Role of the state is to protect its citizens and to provide solidarity among them.

There are different views on the role of the state. Europe with its feudal mental state has taken the social approach and it tends to drag Europe down. It creates false sense of protection, demotivates and is extremely expensive and it is not just.

Nothing is for free and when I decide to have children it will be our children - our joy and future....why should strange people compensate my expenses on our kids? Because one day they become soldiers or slaves or what? You know what I mean?

Do you know anything about birth rates in US (white community) compared to Europe?

I love to discuss this more, it's really interesting to me but I feel that we're hijacking this thread. I'd be happy to discuss it more in the politics forum.....

I love to discuss this more, it's really interesting to me but I feel that we're hijacking this thread. I'd be happy to discuss it more in the politics forum.....

When you find one....Im all yours :)