this sucks.

silentcharon

hey man i think you got my back somewhere back there,

anyways thought i would say hi beings you sound extremely bored, that does suck, so f'n stuck and heartbroken? well i will wish the best that if you're meant to be it works magic soon!!

anyways, i hope you find some good movies, seen crash yet?

i dont know, i havent rented lately, oh that movie with queen latifa last holiday was funny i was lol in my place alone, its good.

well wish i knew a joke

k well peace out keep up!

• Author
silentcharon
Can you do a craft? like your own art therapy. Always makes me feel better. Have someone go to the store and get some kind of silly ceramic figure and some paints. That is easy, cheap, and fun. And, If you don't feel better later, you can have fun smashing it !! ;)

Actually I'm a painter, I paint pictures so I have been doing it a bit lately when my health permits. It's strange, in the beginning after the break up, I painted a lot of depressing pictures, and now I try to paint pictures that are cheerful. I'm weird, lol.

• Author
silentcharon
hey man i think you got my back somewhere back there,

anyways thought i would say hi beings you sound extremely bored, that does suck, so f'n stuck and heartbroken? well i will wish the best that if you're meant to be it works magic soon!!

anyways, i hope you find some good movies, seen crash yet?

i dont know, i havent rented lately, oh that movie with queen latifa last holiday was funny i was lol in my place alone, its good.

well wish i knew a joke

k well peace out keep up!

Yeah, it was a thread that kinda got stupid. I didn't like the way she was coming from, ah well, it got deleted. Lots of threads have been getting deleted lately. I'm sure they have their reasons.

No, I haven't seen crash. I've always wanted to see fear and loathing in las vegas but its sooooo hard to find :(

You have no idea what you just got yourself into. Strap in because it is going to be a long ride.:laugh:

Welcome to the shack. This is indeed the best place to kill time.

Thanks, Riddler, lol.

yeah she posted an apology after i reposted forum after it got deleted, it was coolio, yeah that was understandable ;) well you still bored? lookie my new avatar and signature! lol lmao

yeah find the book it is way better!! the movie would ruin the book!! for sure, might be easier to find too!

i thought i wrote this to you yesterday but i dont see it?? silly me, k take care now,

peace out!

p.s. yeah i have had time to be bored on here due to some circumstancial crapola , anyways, keep yo head up!