To: Paulie

Tony T

My very dearest friend, a man much older than me, I called him RC (his first two initials), passed away on Tuesday and his funeral was this afternoon.

This morning I read your post down below, "I love you enough", and copied it. I was really moved by it and decided to read it at RC's funeral. It was very well received.

Thank you for posting it. It's amazing how just the right words present themselves in mysterious ways at exactly the time you need the most.

It's odd now how I wait for him to call and the phone remains silent.

My very dearest friend, a man much older than me, I called him RC (his first two initials), passed away on Tuesday and his funeral was this afternoon. This morning I read your post down below, "I love you enough", and copied it. I was really moved by it and decided to read it at RC's funeral. It was very well received. Thank you for posting it. It's amazing how just the right words present themselves in mysterious ways at exactly the time you need the most. It's odd now how I wait for him to call and the phone remains silent.

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

I wish you enough, and specifically I hope that you will be surrounded by loved ones in the coming weeks. I'm sure you have many, and I'm sure you are a fine friend.

-midori