i need some good sex advice

caligirl

well i need some advice on how my boyfriend can give me an orgasim because i cant handle direct stimulation on my clit so i need some advice on what to do. And the other promblem is he cant last very long and that really sucks for me. I have never had an orgasim before but i would like to experence it with my boyfriend. one time he tried rubbing his finger on my clit and we did it for a while but it seems to long. espeaically when it is really sensetive. but i need some good tips. Some people say that he cant keep it going for a long time because he is nervous , i asked him and he said that he wasnt nervous. and someone said it can be anxity but i dont know what the deal is so please give some tips and advice on what to do. And he cant get it more than once a night........

help please

well i need some advice on how my boyfriend can give me an orgasim because i cant handle direct stimulation on my clit so i need some advice on what to do. And the other promblem is he cant last very long and that really sucks for me. I have never had an orgasim before but i would like to experence it with my boyfriend. one time he tried rubbing his finger on my clit and we did it for a while but it seems to long. espeaically when it is really sensetive. but i need some good tips. Some people say that he cant keep it going for a long time because he is nervous , i asked him and he said that he wasnt nervous. and someone said it can be anxity but i dont know what the deal is so please give some tips and advice on what to do. And he cant get it more than once a night........ help please

First of all, do you masturbate? Because there's no way in high heaven that your boyfriend can figure out how to give you an orgasm if you can't even give yourself one. Guys have a hard enough time trying to get women to orgasm when we DO know our bodies, but expecting them to get you to reach orgasm for the first time in your life, when you haven't even practiced on yourself to see what your body likes best ... well that's nearly impossible! So practice, practice, practice. Once you've reached orgasm on your own, then you can start trying to show him the techniques that work best for your body. At least that will be a step in the right direction.