drawing the guide lines

30somthing

Asking anyone older than 30......

If you were in a serious relationship, posssibly on the verge of marriage, would you be conserned about your partner having a close friend of the oposite sex that they think is very attractive and they want to spend time with them alone on a frequent basis?

Very interested in your opinion!

30somthing,

Break up with this guy. He'll lie to you all of your married days. He's already proven he's NOT the marrying kind. Break up with him and show him you have more respect for yourself than to put up with these actions from a future husband. If he's not having sex with this woman now he may have in the future and there's plenty of better men out there. Believe me.

Oh, yeah, he'll tell you that there's nothing going on there. I went thru this last summer. I felt in my heart that something was going on with her, yet she continued to deny it was. She would state "if I thought that then maybe we should break up". Well come to find out after she left the country she was lying all along. I knew she was lying , yet she kept denying it and I really wanted to see her.

Go with what your heart tells you. Believe me what they say in Star Wars "go with the force" it's true.

Asking anyone older than 30...... If you were in a serious relationship, posssibly on the verge of marriage, would you be conserned about your partner having a close friend of the oposite sex that they think is very attractive and they want to spend time with them alone on a frequent basis? Very interested in your opinion!

I'll be honest with you, this would bother me. Having a partner who spent a limited time to meet alone with another woman would bother me, but I'd put up with it. But 'frequently' sends off some warning bells. Not that he is being unfaithful. Just that the someone in that friendship may have feelings stronger than 'friends.' I don't think I could handle it on a long term basis...it's just unhealthy in my opinion. Someone, the friend, your partner, or you will get hurt.

Asking anyone older than 30...... If you were in a serious relationship, posssibly on the verge of marriage, would you be conserned about your partner having a close friend of the oposite sex that they think is very attractive and they want to spend time with them alone on a frequent basis? Very interested in your opinion!