no piece of news?? help

saddy

Hallo,

last Saturday(10days before) i met a seemingly nice guy, whom i thought he is the one.

I saw him and it was like you meet somebody and u feel that you've known them a long time. On Monday we talked on the phone , then we met in person on tuesday for drinks. We were quickly very comfortable with each other, almost felt like we'd known each other for a long time and we spent the night together without having any sexual contact. we have to spend the night togehter, because next day he was going to leave, so we ned the time to know each other.

On Wednesday he fly off home. 20 Minutes before departure he gave me a call and told me that he likes me and wants to meet me again, and promised that he will give me a call, wenn he arrives.

Before he left, talked to meet on Christmas. Originally we are form the same place, but i live abroad and he stil home. He told me that he wants to know me more and promise to write & to call. But after he left, it means since thursday he didn't call or write an e-mail. I wrote him an e-mail, but he didn't reply. So I really don't know how to act, Should i wait for his call or sahll i call him.

Do u think it was all fake, but surely not on my side. But on that i night i could feel that he really means it. It was really something specially which i don't have it before. Please help???

I just wish I could help you. There is nobody in the universe who knows what's in his heart but him.

If he is a sincere, good person he will call you as he said he would. If he is not, he won't call and there will be no loss on your part since you cannot lose what never existed.

saddy for TONy

Tony, u said

If he is not, he won't

call and there will be no loss on your part since

you cannot lose what never existed.

u know sometimes u meet one person and u really want him to stay with u. because u think he is ment to be yours don't u think so??

I just wish I could help you. There is nobody in the universe who knows what's in his heart but him. If he is a sincere, good person he will call you as he said he would. If he is not, he won't call and there will be no loss on your part since you cannot lose what never existed.

You can have a feeling that someone is right you very soon after meeting them. There are many people in the world whom you could possibly feel this way about. Just because you have that feeling does not mean they are going to become a significant person in your life. It takes time to REALLY know someone. It can't happen in a few days.

Let him show you he can uphold his end of the relationship at this point. Let him contact you. If he doesn't contact you as he said he would, then you will know he is not what you think he might be.

Don't try to contact him again, until he has made a successful effort to contact you.

YOU ASK: "u know sometimes u meet one person and u really want him to stay with u. because u think he is ment to be yours don't u think so??"

I used to think that. But as you get older and you meet four or five like that, you start thinking...well, there's always another. Yes, it's a wonderful feeling but if it doesn't work out life sends you someone with whom it will. Life is good that way.

I know exactly how you feel and I don't want to take that wonderful feeling away. But the divorce courts are filled with people each day who once thought they had met the person they were meant to be with forever.

Go figure!

saddy for TONy

Yes, it's a wonderful feeling but if it doesn't work out life sends you someone with whom it will. Life is good that way. u're great. u brought me down to the earth again.

Thank you so much Tony, u are right. I know what u mean,

u can't force things to happen, anyway i will fly next week home, i will see what happens, u are right, people has to be able to keep their promises. Now i come to the reality, not in dreaming world. sometimes it is nice to spend nice time , even it is just for 2 hours, u feel good.

it makes u happier. it means always is not a christmas.

so ...have a pretty G'DAY