A Friend In Need...

• Author
he probably tried to pay but either his check bounced or his credit card payment didn't go through. It takes a few days for them to catch that.

You really do need to stop worrying about him so much. He's a big boy. He has to deal with the consequences of his behavior and you are obviously not that close to him so why do you want so desperately to take care of such a loser?

Well today I think he tried calling from his friend's phone like always, but the connection was lost, so I'm not for sure, but I usually don't get weird phone calls. So it was probably him.

And I realize I'm worrying WAY too much about him, but I'm getting better at not worrying about him so much, he'll come around sooner or later, just like if it was him that called. Well we were close before the last incident happened.

• Author
I do think you're worrying way too much...you'll go grey....I'd let it be...he knows what he's into...stuff is bound to happen in these situations...

It was kinda shocking but yah I was able to punch in his phone number and get his balance status. With my phone company, I have to enter my password before I can hear anything. So I guess it's just his phone company, which by the way is a pretty popular company, so that's why it's shocking that I can hear his balance due!

Anyways, like I said up above...I believe he tried calling me today from a friend's phone but I lost connection. But yah he really needs to hit rock bottom so he can get help, because I'm sure he's at the end of the rope. I'm not going to stress myself out anymore, like blind_otter said...he's a big boy. Hopefully soon though he'll come around for his sake.

• 1 month later...
  • Author

I found out that my friend (the one in this post) had been arrested just recently (Sept 24) I'm not sure exactly why since I haven't talked to him since July. But I'm kinda thinking it has to do with possession since he was bonded out of jail, which means he has a court date. And I'm not sure if he'd be put under house arrest. Also, he always thought his phone was tapped & when I tried calling his phone recently to see if he had paid his bill, & now since after he was arrested the message says, incorrect # or code. And if his phone records were tracked, I'm thinking either he turned his phone off or the cops did, OR the cops kept his phone.

Anyways, I was wondering how long, if he is guilty of possession or dealing, would he have to serve in jail? I understand that it depends on how much he had or if he had intention to sell, but if it's his first time being sentenced, how many years will he be looking at? Also, is the court date set about a month after he was arrested? How could I find out information on it?