Guys who have big noses - are they are a turn off?

My best friend absolutely swears that there is a close relationship between nose and penis size.

EricOnTheWeb
My best friend absolutely swears that there is a close relationship between nose and penis size.

Well with the way the original poster feels,and I do know how he feels,I would bet 100% he would sacrifice a big dong for a smaller nose.

And that's the honest truth! I've been attracted to guys with "strong" (that's what I like to call them) noses all my life, as far back as I can remember. A strong nose can add so much character to a man's face. In fact, I've often found myself gazing at certain handsome men and thinking, If he only had a stronger nose, he'd be PERFECT!:D

ratzskinakie

I actually have a big nose too, though my nose has never been a problem for me as has seemed for you. The worst I get is kids asking me why my nose is big. I notice guys who have big noses, even bigger ones than mine, the ones with self-confidence, seem that their nose gives them character that draw people to them. While Ive seen other guys who are insecure, and seems like they criticize their own big nose more than anyone one else. Though, keep in mind that some guys who have a big nose and are insecure, that their nose MAY have absolutly NOTHING to do with their lack of confidence.

Plus if you notice some celebrities with awkward or big noses who get plasitc surgery. They seem to lose their character, look bland, and dull afterwords that sometimes they lose their reputation and it hurts their career.

brunettenproud

One name--John Krasinski (Jim from The Office). It's all about your personality and how comfortable you are with yourself. Personally, I'm attracted to humor. Plus, I've liked guys with "big" noses before, but they were all comfortable with it.

Everyone has certain features they tend to focus on when assessing someone's attractiveness. For some, it's noses.

However, I have never personally had anyone ever mention anything about anyone's nose - male or female - being a problem. Ever. I honestly don't think noses are that big a deal. :-) So go on with your big nose!!! :D

I grew into my nose.. When I was a teen it was fairly large on my face and the older I got my face filled out and my nose fit may face better..

I was kinda skinny as a teen and thru my 20's and it wasn't until my 30's that I filled out..

I never got turned down by any women because of my nose being too large..

• Like 1