An Exmas Card

I have been thinking of sending an ex a X-mas card.

Problem is-for whatever reasons-I am apprehensive...when i get like this, (you know the whole 'should i or shouldn't i' bit) it defeats the purpose of sending a X-mas card, doesn't it?

Should I just know that I want to send it?

Is it something I should should do without second thought or not do at all?

nope, think this is a bad idea.

if YOU ended the relationship, he/she is going to wonder what's going on. if HE/SHE ended the relationship, then it makes you look desperate. DON'T HANG ON!!!

that's just my take!

I have been thinking of sending an ex a X-mas card. Problem is-for whatever reasons-I am apprehensive...when i get like this, (you know the whole 'should i or shouldn't i' bit) it defeats the purpose of sending a X-mas card, doesn't it? Should I just know that I want to send it?

If you don't want to send a Christmas card, don't do it. I don't do anything I don't want to do. Don't be intimidated by custom or what others think you should do. In the end, only what pleases YOU is going to count in your life. That's the honest way to live.

I never send Christmas cards myself. I think it's hyprocritical to be nice and make contact with people at a certain time of year and not at other times. The people I love hear from he telephonically or otherwise throughout the year.

I do think it's nice for the people who want to spread Christmas cheer with cards. But the people I love and care about get my greetings whenever I see them and not just on special occasions.

Never, ever send a card to anyone when in doubt. It's just not that big of a deal.

Putting this much thought into it suggests that there's more at stake for you then just sending the season's greetings to your ex. In which case, you should not send a card: if you're trying to reinitiate contact, for whatever reason (to apologize, to try to get back together, to try to get your favorite sweater returned), then do so decisively.

Otherwise you'll be wondering in January what you ought to make of the fact that your ex never acknowledged receipt of your card.

I am not the She-Grinch...

No Christmas card for the ex, though!

Right now would be an appropriate time as any to say I still care.

Who am I kidding...I won't hide behind a greeting card or holiday.

dora

I have been thinking of sending an ex a X-mas card. Problem is-for whatever reasons-I am apprehensive...when i get like this, (you know the whole 'should i or shouldn't i' bit) it defeats the purpose of sending a X-mas card, doesn't it? Should I just know that I want to send it?