Why do people have to open their big mouths?

Daemon

I started dating this girl and one of my so-called friends who is a girl started saying stuff like I hate kids and I used to have crabs. Now the girl I started dating made up a bunch of excuses of why she doesn't want to date me. I don't know how to approach this. I want to call the girl up and tell her off and set her mind straight, but I don't know if it solve anything because the damage has been done already. What should I do? Could I be able to salvage my relationship with the girl even though she thinks what the other girl said is the truth?

If the girl your are/were dating is gullible enough to believe everything someone else tells her, without checking it out for herself (by asking you), then you are better off without her.

You can tell the other girl off if you think it will make you feel better, but telling her off will not make the girl you are/were dating think anything different and it will only bring you down to their level of existence.

If what the other girl said is not true and you are sure she is the one that said it, then ignore her and what she said. Resume your life as if she does not or has ever existed. If what the other girl said is not true and the girl you are/were dating believes it, ignore her too. Your world will be a lot better off without two people like this in it.