Are Women Intimidated?

I have noticed throughout my life that the best looking girls (the ones I feel are the best looking, the ones I am most attracted to) have been all shy and reserved, and yet the ones I am not attracted to AT ALL have had no problem in approaching me out of nowhere. I get a lot of compliments that I am a good looking man, and I wonder to myself, are women intimidated by (moderately) good looking me?

Have you ever thought that maybe these great looking ladies, the ones you are most attracted to, might just have a little class about them and are waiting for YOU, as a man, to approach them.

The women I know, even the most beautiful of them, are not intimidated by good looking men at all. But they do tell me they are often turned off by their attitude of being stuck on themselves and prefer not to be in their company. These ladies are not shy or introverted, they just want to be treated like ladies. It's the man's job to respond to their signs of interest.

Humble yourself...and learn to walk up to these ladies and say hello. If you do this, you will have more wonderful women than you know what to do with.

And don't discount the lesser attractive ladies who approach you. You may find a real gem among them who will treat you really well and be perfect for you. You'll realize that someday, perhaps as you grow as a person and shed your superficial preoccupation with looks.

You'd be surprised at how an average looking lady who is kind, sincere, generous, trustworthy, etc., can become more and more attractive to you each day you know her....and a very beautiful woman can become less attractive every day if you discover she doesn't have a lot of these qualities.

TO TONY:

Read your reponse. BRAVO!!! Many men and women look at the superficial. I had a close girlfriend constantly judge me on my looks! Can you believe it?!! I didn't wear enough makeup to be pretty enough; I wore glasses, therefore, men would not be attracted to me; I didn't dress up properly to gain the attention of men; you name it! And guess what, she also judged my other friends based upon superficial stuff (the cars they drove; the way they looked; what I did with these friends!) CRAZY! She married her husband, constantly saying how "good looking he was". Divorced him seven years later (after cheating on him) because he "didn't look like a GQ guy". HUH??!! She teased me about the looks of one of my other friends. Well, she's outta my life because I couldn't handle not being "good enough" (and she lied alot too). My other friend is still in my life. And, early this year, he expressed that he was initially attracted to me because of my looks; and discovered that the beauty went much deeper. SHOWS HER!!! Have you ever thought that maybe these great looking ladies, the ones you are most attracted to, might just have a little class about them and are waiting for YOU, as a man, to approach them. The women I know, even the most beautiful of them, are not intimidated by good looking men at all. But they do tell me they are often turned off by their attitude of being stuck on themselves and prefer not to be in their company. These ladies are not shy or introverted, they just want to be treated like ladies. It's the man's job to respond to their signs of interest. Humble yourself...and learn to walk up to these ladies and say hello. If you do this, you will have more wonderful women than you know what to do with. And don't discount the lesser attractive ladies who approach you. You may find a real gem among them who will treat you really well and be perfect for you. You'll realize that someday, perhaps as you grow as a person and shed your superficial preoccupation with looks. You'd be surprised at how an average looking lady who is kind, sincere, generous, trustworthy, etc., can become more and more attractive to you each day you know her....and a very beautiful woman can become less attractive every day if you discover she doesn't have a lot of these qualities.