5. Rap music

4. working vacation

3. Exact estimate

2. Religious tolerance

1. Microsoft works

Is that right?

YOU ASK: "Is that right?"

Is what right?

Several of your posts were already deleted for being irrelevant and then you talk about censorship. Are you currently on any illicit or prescription drugs that may influence these kinds of vague, meaningless posts? If so, to go the links page of this site and right click on "addiction and recovery." You should be able to get help there.

If you are obsessed with oxymorons, use a good search engine and enter "obsessive behavior" in the search field to learn more about what may be causing your problem.

There are some excellent medications, such as Anafranil, which are very helpful in limiting this sort of thing.

ok troll.

i don't mean to be rude (that almost sounds like an oxymoron because i think i'm about to be), but i don't believe you pulled these "down from the top of your head".

you ask "is that right?". are you asking if you cut and pasted these correctly? because if you are, you did a good job of cutting and pasting.

i'm really starting to wonder about the "motives" (for want of a better expression) about your frequent "what on earth are the points of these" posts. if you are trying to get a better grasp of the english language, that is great, but this site is not the appropriate place to do that. you can find other sites, even pen pals, who would be willing to help you brush up your english speaking/writing skills.

i also have to wonder if you are very insecure and need to prove a point to YOURSELF by writing posts like this. i also wonder if "troll 2.0", "?" and "curious" are all the same people. i wouldn't be the slighest bit surprised if you were all the same people. these constant weird and irrelevant posts come across as trying to prove something about yourself and/or your intelligence. might i also note the numerous posts i have read concerning "intelligence", written as though the person doesn't feel they are very intelligent but want to come across to someone that they ARE. INSECURITY. i could be way off the mark, but i feel you are constantly looking for validation from people. you are intelligent in your own right. you do not need anyone here to pat you on the back. be happy that you can read and write and discuss things. there are a lot of people out there who cannot.

you don't have to prove anything to anyone. we are all complete strangers.

curiosity is obviously a strong attribute of yours, and that is really good and interesting - ON THE APPROPRIATE SITE. i firmly believe that we always have much more to learn no matter what age we are. but there are certain places and resources specifically for the curious and for those who want to learn. if you want to learn about relationships and how people handle things and their views on relationships, then this is the place to be. if not, then there are many other forums you can frequent. you will definitely get the responses you are looking for from other sites.

i must bid you adieu now, because i'm afraid i have written a compltely irrelevant post.

best wishes :)

p.s. i posted the "microsoft works" oxymoron last week ;)

How about these that I just pulled down from the top of my head 50. Act naturally 49. Found missing 48. Resident alien 47. Advanced BASIC 46. Genuine imitation 45. Airline Food 44. Good grief 43. Same difference 42. Almost exactly 41. Government organization 40. Sanitary landfill 39. Alone together 38. Legally drunk 37. Silent scream 36. British fashion 35. Living dead 34. Small crowd 33. Business ethics 32. Soft rock 31. Butt head 30. Military Intelligence 29. Software documentation 28. NY culture 27. New classic 26. Sweet sorrow 25. Childproof 24." noe, then.." 23. Synthetic natural gas 22. Christian Scientics 21. Passive aggression 20. Taped live 19. Clearly misunderstood 18. Peace force 17. Extinct life 16. Temporary tax increase 15. Computer jock 14. Plastic glasses 13. Terribly pleased 12. COmputer security 11. Political science 10. Tight slacks 9. Definite maybe 8. Pretty ugly 7. twelve-ouce pound cake 6. Diet ice cream 5. Rap music 4. working vacation 3. Exact estimate 2. Religious tolerance 1. Microsoft works Is that right?

i also wonder if "troll

2.0", "?" and "curious" are all the same people.

...if i had of paid enough attention, i would have noticed earlier that "?" has a very different writing style. silly me for jumping to conclusions without looking harder!

my apologies to you troll and also to you "?" :) (and maybe curious too)

i also wonder if "troll ...if i had of paid enough attention, i would have noticed earlier that "?" has a very different writing style. silly me for jumping to conclusions without looking harder! my apologies to you troll and also to you "?" :) (and maybe curious too)