classy girl

Henry

I noticed that many of the girls are "hang-high to sell". I'm not attracted the Holloywood crowd, which only seem to be interested in clubbing, drinking and socializing

Well, to say that i have class actually sounds pretty bad, but i can say i was brought up well. Classy doesn't necessarily mean rich, but at least good (clean)family background, education, morals, and values. A girl with a nice smile helps, but that's very subjective.

When I asked about " classy" girls, i didn't necessarily mean those girls that wear formal dresses and go to Christmas/ New year's ball. i don't really care for high profile, rich, social girls. You can be rich , but have no class.

Is the quality of girls going down??

so what if I want to aim a little high? I am not SAYING the quality of girls is getting worse, i was ASKING if anyone has noticed a change. If i asked " Is quality of girls getting better?" I'm sure i'll get a bunch of people replying " no, everyone is fat" which would be just as unconstructive.

In conclusion, this was not meant to provoke, but to survey. Since people did ask what i was looking for, i expressed my opinion, and will defend my positon passionately. I welcome anyone to say deep down inside what they are looking for in a life partner, and be attacked with the same sort of questions i've been asked

Personally I think quality of society is going down in respects to good family background, education, morals and values. I don't think it's a question of gender but parenting in everyones busy little world.