Some new developement

Left hangin

OK, i was the guy with the chic friend, the pillowfight and, arousal. Well, i hadn't talked to her since I saw her at school on tuesday. She went to a party tonight. She said she tried calling me all day...that's a plus. Kinda knew since I hadn't talked to her, she would call me though.

Then she was gonna call me after the party to see what I was doing. I don't know, it seems as though the tide has changed. I get the feeling she likes me now. The problem is, i really wanted this. But I didn't think it would happen this fast.

I thought I'd have time to have a girlfriend or "see someone" else before she'd come around. Like she's acting differently now, like she never has before. So much so that the next time she and I hang out, i think she might kiss me or give me an overt message as to what she's feeling.

She was asking what I was doing tomorrow night...then was like "i don't know what to do tomorrow night after work". You know, giving those subtle girl hints that I can usually read pretty well. I mean this is such a suprise to me, i don't know if I want this to happen tomorrow or what.

So, anyways that's whats new. Later.

Why is it we always want what we CAN'T have? Now that it's obvious she wants you, you're not so sure you want her...or you're not ready, or whatever. Why don't you just take this opportunity that you originally wanted, ask her out to that dinner "after she gets off work" and see where it goes? I know it can be a little scary..starting something new. But I have a good feeling about you two (no, I'm not psychic) Keep us posted on what happens...good luck! ;)

OK, i was the guy with the chic friend, the pillowfight and, arousal. Well, i hadn't talked to her since I saw her at school on tuesday. She went to a party tonight. She said she tried calling me all day...that's a plus. Kinda knew since I hadn't talked to her, she would call me though.

Then she was gonna call me after the party to see what I was doing. I don't know, it seems as though the tide has changed. I get the feeling she likes me now. The problem is, i really wanted this. But I didn't think it would happen this fast. I thought I'd have time to have a girlfriend or "see someone" else before she'd come around. Like she's acting differently now, like she never has before. So much so that the next time she and I hang out, i think she might kiss me or give me an overt message as to what she's feeling. She was asking what I was doing tomorrow night...then was like "i don't know what to do tomorrow night after work". You know, giving those subtle girl hints that I can usually read pretty well. I mean this is such a suprise to me, i don't know if I want this to happen tomorrow or what. So, anyways that's whats new. Later.

That's interesting. I think you should go for it, but take it slow. If you jump into it, it might become awkward and/or scare her ... in addition, being slow gives u time to be sure she wants u now... by slow i dont mean not taking her out tomw night, but not kissing her or anything...

good luck~

Then she was gonna call me after the party to see what I was doing. I don't know, it seems as though the tide has changed. I get the feeling she likes me now. The problem is, i really wanted this. But I didn't think it would happen this fast. I thought I'd have time to have a girlfriend or "see someone" else before she'd come around. Like she's acting differently now, like she never has before. So much so that the next time she and I hang out, i think she might kiss me or give me an overt message as to what she's feeling. She was asking what I was doing tomorrow night...then was like "i don't know what to do tomorrow night after work". You know, giving those subtle girl hints that I can usually read pretty well. I mean this is such a suprise to me, i don't know if I want this to happen tomorrow or what. So, anyways that's whats new. Later.