what to do

Katie

I met this guy at the bar last week, he was totally drunk, and the whole night he kept on saying he loved me...... i just ignored him....... So he did call me after that apologizing for that night....... So the other night he called me totally drunk again and left a message on my cell phone saying that he loves me and misses me.........

Should I just blow him off?????? Or how should I handle this??

how about trying to see where his mind's at in a sober state? :p

I met this guy at the bar last week, he was totally drunk, and the whole night he kept on saying he loved me...... i just ignored him....... So he did call me after that apologizing for that night....... So the other night he called me totally drunk again and left a message on my cell phone saying that he loves me and misses me.........

Should I just blow him off?????? Or how should I handle this??

First of all, you just met this guy. Give me a break...any guy who says he loves you after he just met you, sober or drunk, is a guy you want to stay away from.

If I were a guy, any girl who gave me her correct phone number while I was totally drunk is a girl I would stay away from.

Write him off and go don't be so generous with your phone number.

hi katie,

what wonderful first impressions this guy is making. usually when we really like a person, we want to impress them. i don't think telling someone you don't know from a bar of soap, "i love you" is going to work much magic (it might make YOU disappear perhaps).

i think it's pretty disrespectful to be calling you when he's blind drunk. it's also just as disrespectful that he's been intoxicated since then and felt the urge to ring you and tell you AGAIN that he's madly in love with you.

i don't blame you for having your doubts. i'd run a mile. if you've only had very limited contact with him and he's been drunk 2/3rds of the time, things certainly don't sound promising. i say this following a long nightmare relationship with a guy who i met when he was drunk, and he continued to drink and drink and drink some more the whole time i knew him. he was a prize dud.

don't catch yourself a prize dud. catch someone who doesn't need to be off their face to converse with you and someone who isn't so quick to declare their undying love. how offputting! if it were me in your shoes, i'd tell him to stop calling because i'm not interested. he'd be a complete loser of a boyfriend.

best wishes :)