Doctor, doctor give me the news.........

you think that was fun... you should try being IN me! ;)

i just made a mess in my cube! :(

laRubiaBonita
i just made a mess in my cube! :(

:love: :love: HOTT :love: :love: :lmao:

oohmygawd, ohmygawd..... i think i'm gonnaa....ddd....eee....SPLOOOOGGE.....

ahhhh

• Author
basscatcher
what if it was a natural blonde color? gawd.... some people do not appriciate a natural blonde!

Sorry lrb.. I just find platinum blondes fake looking. washed out..

I think because where I come from everyone dyed their hair that color and I don't like it... It was over kill..

I like the hair color you have. I like mine. I just dont like platinum blonde. I think it looks fake. Sorry. It was just my opinion.

--------------------------------------------------

I THINK MY DOCTOR IS GAY.

He was feminine, moved feminine, acted feminine. what a waste. He wasnt bad looking...

:lmao: :lmao:

It is frickin allergies....

He said my eyeballs are fine. Its my eyelids that are inflamed....

I am now offically on a perscription allergy eye drop... ugh..

1-2 drops 2xs a day. AND he had the nerve to ask ME to wear no makeup for 3-4 days.

He needs to get out of dodge.

This woman doesn't leave the house without her mask on.

I will give my blue eyes a break all day Saturday, not Saturday night, all day Sunday then after work.

sorry doc. just can't be totally fugly for 3-4 days...

• Author
basscatcher

Is it normal for Patanol to burn when putting them in your eyes.

OUCH................

I can see again though.. The fog instantly cleared.

Art_Critic
Is it normal for Patanol to burn when putting them in your eyes.

OUCH................

I can see again though.. The fog instantly cleared.

Yes.. it will burn for about 30 secs or so.. I use it all the time.. my contacts cause an irritation to the inside of my eyelids and that is what the dr give me..

It makes the whites of eyes real blue or cool white

• Author
basscatcher
Yes.. it will burn for about 30 secs or so.. I use it all the time.. my contacts cause an irritation to the inside of my eyelids and that is what the dr give me..

It makes the whites of eyes real blue or cool white

A_C dear

I just read the leaflet in the package.

it says:

This medication is an antihistamine used to treat itching and redness in the eyes due to allergies.

This medication is not recommended for the treatment of eye irratation due to wearing contact lenses.

Under how to use:

The preservative in this product may be absorbed by contact lenses. If you werar contact lenses, removed them out of your eyes for at least 10 minutes after each dose.

Shiyt it says to limit alcoholic beverages. This just ruined my evening. :lmao: NOT.

Art_Critic

This medication is an antihistamine used to treat itching and redness in the eyes due to allergies.

This medication is not recommended for the treatment of eye irratation due to wearing contact lenses.

You don't put it in while wearing contacts.. thruout years wearing contacts has caused a condition the leaves these little bumps on the insides of my eyeslids..

Patanol fixes that.. I have been using Patanol for years

It even tells you on the box to remove your contacts

Allergy eyes or allergic conjunctivitis is the irritation of the conjunctiva, or covering of the eyeball, as a reaction to an allergic substance to which one is sensitive. This condition may either immediately impact a person, or affect them after a period of time.

Allergic conjunctivitis, which is not contagious, often causes one's eyes and eyelids to become:

Itchy

Red

Watery

Swollen

• Author
basscatcher

Yes it does say to take out contact before use.

but its not recommended for irratation due to contacts.

O'well if you've been using it for a long time and your eye doctor recommended them then there must be some alternative use thats not listed.

I just hope they kick in fast. I took a nap after use and my eyes still hurt.

Guess it will just take time for the soreness to go away.

My eyes sometimes are a little dry the next day.. nothing big but I always make sure I sleep with the ceiling fan off when I use the drops..

• Author
basscatcher
My eyes sometimes are a little dry the next day.. nothing big but I always make sure I sleep with the ceiling fan off when I use the drops..

You sleep with a ceiling fan? Hmm for some reason that just intregued me.:p

I use a fan maybe about 5 times a year. I don't like sleeping with a breeze on me.

Now a fan during sex.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:o