My Life As It Stands

basscatcher
, he poked holes in the condoms

Sounds like entrapment (isn't that what men say when a woman does such a thing.. Aweful...

My son will be in college by the time I'm 40 too..

:laugh: Yeahhh,.,

Actually, I'll be 39.... Ole'' Two years and counting down...

I got married at 18 , he poked holes in the condoms (admittedly, after the fact ) and was divorced by 23 . He wanted a big family apparently .I spent three almost solid years pregnant .Sometimes I wonder how it happened too.On the pluss side they'll all be in college before I'm 40.

damn I didn't like being pregnant. I am 27 my daughter is 11.

tinktronik
Sounds like entrapment (isn't that what men say when a woman does such a thing.. Aweful...

My son will be in college by the time I'm 40 too..

:laugh: Yeahhh,.,

Actually, I'll be 39.... Ole'' Two years and counting down...

My youngest will start when I'm 38 . Thats so strange , and I'll probably know great-grandkids before I die . It was entrapment.I guess he figured If he kept me pregnant and busy with babies , I wouldn't notice his affairs.
tinktronik
My best friend had a baby at 12 , (she was raped) went on to finish high-school get a college degree and is doing well . She's just a few years older than me and has a twenty-year old . As well as a one year old.
basscatcher

I loved being pregnant.. I was mentally, emotionally and physcially the healthiest while pregnant.

I was pg 2x's but lost my first one at 18 weeks and then pg 1 1/2 months later with my son.

I had a 2 1/2 hour labor, no stretch marks, no morning sickness and a perfect, happy, healthy baby..

It was his dad that was a flop..:lmao:

Hell if I was going to bring anymore children into that relationship.

No child deserves to have a father like that. A man like that doesn't deserve to be a father either..

I wanted 5 children; I only have one.. So I don't mind dating a man with children as long as he is active in their lives and they have structure.

I don't think I can have anymore children. To many reproductive problems now.

I got married at 18 ......Sometimes I wonder how it happened too.On the pluss side they'll all be in college before I'm 40.

well TINK I guess there are some plusses to have all the kids early on. :laugh:

i'm 41 and i have no kids (that i know of) :lmao:

Yesterday, the man at the liquor store told me that my day was about to get a whole lot better

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he's a smart guy ...

let's see: I turned 40 a few months ago, but still feel like a co-ed. Unfortunately, I no longer look like a coed, thanks to weight gain.

life's been good to me so far: I've got a job I love, coworkers who I wish were my real family, a close circle of good friends who I wish were my real family, a dog that loves me, some low-maintenence cats and a home of my own.

blemishes? Crappy credit history, a husband with a dead sex drive and a recurring bout of hard-core horniness. And stupid dreams about a boy I had the hots for in high school, which only adds to the horny factor.

I think it sucks that San Antonio got knocked out of the NBA finals by another Texas team with a their fat-mouth owner and nut-smacking player. But, such is life.

at the moment, I'm trying to burn CDs for a roadtrip to San Antonio and Corpus, clean up my desk, pretend I'm making a dent on the backlog of filing whenever my boss walks back here and write out a list of things to do before I hit the road tomorrow.

yep, life's pretty good so far ...

tinktronik
well TINK I guess there are some plusses to have all the kids early on. :laugh:

i'm 41 and i have no kids (that i know of) :lmao:

If you count my s/o 's kids there are 5 , I don't count his daughter though , no way . His son is just a year older than my oldest so they range , 4-5-7-&8 all boys . Sometimes it's so much work ,I feel like my mind has gone numb and I'm opperating out of fear or instinct alone.:lmao:
mr.gerbick

I'm 26, no kids, currently "between" jobs. :) I still live at home with my mom and sister. I think I am the only one on here living at home, I just keep looking more pathetic every post.:( Anyway, I have a cat that is about to die, she is 16 yrs old.

My life is revolved around the computer and xbox 360, I don't get out much. Even If I wanted to get out, I have no money.

I am looking for a job, I want a job in my field, but I do not have my degree yet...I am in school, but I screwed last semester up because of all these issues with the ex. I had a job in the field, but the company went under and they owe me quite a bit of money, that I may never see.

I have a car that works..we'll just leave it at that.

I am ambitious and when I focus on something I really focus on it, but the thing that I am stuck focusing on for the past few months is my ex. It is like I have tunnel vision, it is all or nothing pretty much.

I am a neat freak, everything has to be in order all the time, which is ironic, my surroundings are in order, but my life is not.

I smoke way too much. I used to average a pack a day, but since all of this drama with the ex I am up to 2 packs a day. I drink waaay too much coffee and do not have a set sleep schedule. I haven't been eating much, I lost 20 pounds in the last 6 weeks.

I have all my hair and it is not thinning, which is a good thing, because I like my stylish hair. :D

I am a fairly good looking guy, but I am the relationship type, so I am kind of shy in person. I have had opprotunities to do the "one night" thing, but that is just not me, so I refused.

I prefer macs over pc's, I have 3 macs on this desk right now.:p I am obviously a geek....when me and my ex were still together she would specifically wear a shirt that said "I "heart" nerds" when we went out together.

I don't like too many people, I am very skeptical of the majority of them.

That is pretty much my life so far.

I'm 44. I speak three languages and have a college degree. I'm involved in real estate investing and taking care of my family. I have a gorgeous, smart and funny 10 year-old son and a wonderful husband. Oh and two cats too! I never thought I'd be this lucky and this happy.

I prefer macs over pc's, I have 3 macs on this desk right now.

:love: :love: :love: you're making my heart sing, kiddo! Most of the people I talk to disdain Macs, but we use them here at work to produce a bi-monthly newspaper. I was telling one of the seminarians (who is a Mac person, too) that my husband found an ad in the local thrifty nickel for an iBook that the owner was letting go for $300. My guess is that he bought it for school, but was trying to unload it now that classes were over. Talk about lusting over something ...

Boy, can I relate to THIS!

"I don't like too many people, I am very skeptical of the majority of them."

That's me too. In fact, I'd consider myself kind of anti-social/reclusive.

mr.gerbick
Talk about lusting over something ...

My friend got a new imac for a really cheap price, and I offered to do a full flash website for him in exchange for the it. It's kind of funny, because I don't need it, but just wanted it because it is a mac...and here it sits next to me. :D

I have one pc in the house, but that is for my mom and sister. I use it to check browser compatabilty for websites, but that's about it.

mr.gerbick
That's me too. In fact, I'd consider myself kind of anti-social/reclusive.

Believe me, I can relate, but I am starting to learn that I have to get out more, especially if me and my ex are going to give it another shot. I look at it like this, just because I may be surrounded by people doesn't mean I have to trust them. Otherwise, I will never experience anything. I'm not fully there yet, but I am trying to work on it. ;)

Believe me, I can relate, but I am starting to learn that I have to get out more, especially if me and my ex are going to give it another shot. I look at it like this, just because I may be surrounded by people doesn't mean I have to trust them. Otherwise, I will never experience anything. I'm not fully there yet, but I am trying to work on it. ;)

Well, when I was single I didn't have the luxury, as I saw it, of indulging my reclusive nature. I FORCED myself to get out. But now, I can indulge that side of myself since I'm married. Now, I only socialize when I really feel like it (which is hardly ever!)

It's kind of funny, because I don't need it, but just wanted it because it is a mac...and here it sits next to me

lol ... yep, I know exactly what you mean. Unfortunately, my husband wouldn't put up the money for the laptop (but I did get a new mattress set, so I won't whine too loudly!)

mr.gerbick
Well, when I was single I didn't have the luxury, as I saw it, of indulging my reclusive nature. I FORCED myself to get out. But now, I can indulge that side of myself since I'm married. Now, I only have anything to do with people (in real life) when I really feel like it (which is hardly ever!)

I eventually want to get to that point, where I am in a comfortable, loving relationship and we can be reclusive at times. I like spending time with my ex, just the two of us, but she is a very social person, so she has an "itch" to go out all of the time. I never minded it, there were never any trust issues between us, so she went out with her friends a lot and I stayed in. But, that ended up being one of the many issues when we broke up. Now, if we do give it a second chance, we have to come to a happy medium about the spending time together situation. I am not just going to cave for her, we need to meet half way.

I eventually want to get to that point, where I am in a comfortable, loving relationship and we can be reclusive at times. I like spending time with my ex, just the two of us, but she is a very social person, so she has an "itch" to go out all of the time. I never minded it, there were never any trust issues between us, so she went out with her friends a lot and I stayed in. But, that ended up being one of the many issues when we broke up. Now, if we do give it a second chance, we have to come to a happy medium about the spending time together situation. I am not just going to cave for her, we need to meet half way.

Yes, you really do need to have an agreement on this. I couldn't be with someone who needed people around all the time. Lucky for me, my husband can be as reclusive as I am!

I've known lots of couples where they're mismatched that way and it DOES cause problems..unless you can sit down and have an agreement that you can both stick to.

I hope you can fix your issues because if not, trust me, they'll all still be there just waiting to break you up again if you get back together. Good luck!

• Author
It's great that you're well settled financially; now look for a girl and get married so you can have someone clean your house and wash your socks. :laugh:

OK, before we come to your grand-kids, what exactly did you want with this post? Were you bragging or complaining? :)

Oh yes, trust me, I'd kill for a hot chick to be down there running my washing machine wearing nothing but her underwear. And I posted because I'm bored and need an outlet. When I'm bored and dissatisfied, I also get bummed out.

I'm 3 foot 5, have two flippers instead of arms and live in the coldest place on the planet. I get those damn killer whales trying to eat me every summer, in fact one of them got my brother last week. Now theres bloody freaks from hollywood hanging around my place trying to film my friends and myself, ever since those other weirdos came here and made a film about us.

And all i get to eat is stinking fish! :sick:

Are you a penguin, by any chance?

Don't tell prospective dates you have two cats. They may say its cool and say positive things but women generally will think its strange or effeminate... later on once she gets to know you (after a few dates) then you "let the cats outta the bag" :lmao:

Thanks for the heads up. How long should I wait before I let her know that I'm really a sensitive guy who just wants her to be happy all the time, and that I can't help but cry when I see Sleepless in Seattle?

Also 4 weeks away from graduating the Police Academy (the end to a long hard road).

I'm glad to know this. I think that's something to be proud of.

I'm 44. I speak three languages and have a college degree. I'm involved in real estate investing and taking care of my family. I have a gorgeous, smart and funny 10 year-old son and a wonderful husband. Oh and two cats too! I never thought I'd be this lucky and this happy.

If you threw a rock off your deck, would you hit anything interesting? If so, what? I've seen your pics. You're not 44.

Hey Johan,

Don't knock 44! I just turned 45... it really is not a bad thing getting older when you try to take care of yourself and enjoy your OWN company...

44? not bad!

Hey Sunny I agree! Besides, like my mom always said.."beats the alternative!" Truth be told, I wouldn't turn back the clock. I like being this age. No, I don't look like I did ten years ago, but it's ok.

KnowHowLoveFeels

Touche, if I look like you when I turn 44, I'd feel that I own this world!! :)

Ever since I hit the 30's, I've been worried about getting old. :sick: It is sick because the 30s are not even middle age! Then I saw you... a normal person with an extraordinary beauty! :laugh: It gave me a lot of hope, you know. ;)

Now, at least admit that you have regular facials and such!! ;)

I have sun spots on my skin - and I am only 33!! How do you get rid of sun spots?

Touche, if I look like you when I turn 44, I'd feel that I own this world!! :)

Ever since I hit the 30's, I've been worried about getting old. :sick: It is sick because the 30s are not even middle age! Then I saw you... a normal person with an extraordinary beauty! :laugh: It gave me a lot of hope, you know. ;)

Now, at least admit that you have regular facials and such!! ;)

I have sun spots on my skin - and I am only 33!! How do you get rid of sun spots?

Wow, thank you so much KnowHow. That means so much to me. I have gotten kind of sad when I look at pics from ten years ago. I've aged. I don't do anything though. No special creams or lotions and I tan in the summer. I think it's a combination of genes and diet. (You should see my 90 year old grandmother..a REAL beauty!) I don't eat a lot of junk food and I take vitamins.

I think there IS a cream for sun spots but I don't know. Lemon might work but I'm not sure.

But thanks so much. That was sweet of you to say. :love: