Why would my ex of ten years call 2 hours before his wedding?

simplymetobe

• Author
simplymetobe
You slept with him up until they got married and you have no idea why she doesn't want him to see you? How selfish are you? I realize you feel like you had first dibs but does she deserve your competition? You seem to relish in bad mouthing her and complaining about why he married her (for her money) when it's hiim you should be angry at. He's the heel, not her. She's an innocent by stander but you're more intent on hurting her.

If you don't want him back, why do you care how long it takes before they divorce? You are inconsistent. This is all about getting him back but I'm not sure you really want him. you just don't want him to be happy with someone else.

She has NO idea that we were sleeping together, if she did, and married him anyway, she is pretty darn dumb. And, in this case, it would appear I am very selfish. In reality, I doubt there is any competition here, she married him. Not bad mouthing her, stating facts, that is all. Not complaining at all, it is more wondering why when nothing I know of this man fits this situation, in fact it is 180 degrees off.

I am not intent on hurting her at all, if I was she would have known all about the two of us.

And, you did hit the nail on the head, I am very angry with him, along with being hurt and very sad.

As to wanting him back, I am totally unsure what the future will bring. I may actually take the wonderful advice I have been given here by a few very nice people and go forward and find a non player. As to his happiness, I want him to be very happy, I just don't feel he will be with her. But, in the long run, my feelings don't matter in this case.

I am truly sorry you feel I am inconsistant, but, in reality I am not. I just tend to NOT express myself very well.

Thank you for your post and your candor, it is much appreciated. :)

She has a problem with him seeing you because you are all up in her and her husband's business all the time. I honestly don't know why you are confused on this issue. Any wife would be pissed off if her husband was spending that kind of time with another woman, and she'd be pissed off at you that you are hanging around him all the time. And I'm sure she is well aware of your feelings about her, and is equally pissed off that you're talking about her behind her back all the time, with her husband and everyone else.

• Author
simplymetobe
She has a problem with him seeing you because you are all up in her and her husband's business all the time. I honestly don't know why you are confused on this issue. Any wife would be pissed off if her husband was spending that kind of time with another woman, and she'd be pissed off at you that you are hanging around him all the time. And I'm sure she is well aware of your feelings about her, and is equally pissed off that you're talking about her behind her back all the time, with her husband and everyone else.

Actually I am not up in their business. We don't talk about her much. And, since I have not spoken with him since the 2 days before his wedding all I have written transpired BEFORE they were married.

I don't go where I am not invited. I don't drop in, he invites me.

She has no clue how I feel about her, I am sure he does not repeat our conversations. And, I rarely talk about her to anyone else, they do the talking, I listen. This is the only place I have really aired anything about her.

If she is pissed off, then I think she should address her concerns, yet again, to him. He has already told her where he stands on this issue and at this point, I believe her being pissed off is an issue between the two of them.

If you had taken the time to read my posts your impressions may have been a bit less cloudy on their marital status when the events took place.