Do women talk about their partners with other women?

tickledpinkies

I think it's disrespectful to talk about your intimate moments with your partner. It's a breach of thier privacy and embarrassing for them. I don't want to hear about other people either. Couldn't care less.

• Author
tickledpinkies

What if It was something a bit strange. I find most womwen report funny thing sometimes, not everytime but if something unusual for ex: my friends boyf used to start having sex with her then run into the bathroom for some reason then run bk:lmao: . She didnt tell me everythin about there sex life just stand out things.

• Author
tickledpinkies

I think it is double standards in a way but thats probably because of the double standards that already exists. Because women can be looked at in an "unclean" way, you dont want guys reporting "what your up for" and the freaky things youve done. However I dont think people are as judgemental about men.

Guitar Wizard
that's private s*** man...how would you like your man going to the bar with his buddies (who all know you!!), get drunk and talk about how he sticks his hard cock up your a**h*** and then squirts his load all over you face while you beg like a dog for it??? :laugh:

Wait, you guys don't do that? :confused:

Uh-oh.